Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7380
-
12-10-18 11:16 #390Senior Member

Posts: 214I remember her sister offering me BB. I declined, despite being tempted.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:36 #389Senior Member

Posts: 1659Alex and her sister
I remember that!
Originally Posted by RuffRider
[View Original Post]
Right before AND after they both got arrested!
Alex is okay. She uses a TON! Used to be cuter.
I would have concerns re barebacking ANY of her "in-crowd;" her sister, or her roommate.
-
12-10-18 05:44 #388Senior Member

Posts: 7925th Alarm girl
There seems to be a dancer from 5th alarm with a stg ad. Doesn't mention an incall but I'm taking she wants you to see her at the club? Anyone have any experience with her?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/925125596675
-
12-09-18 23:58 #387Senior Member

Posts: 303Did you have to use a rubber?
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 11:16 #386Senior Member

Posts: 189Trina
A serious waste of time. Poor service. Hurry up pace. Pictures are old.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 08:57 #385Senior Member

Posts: 189Trina
DREADFUL waste of time.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 00:13 #384Senior Member

Posts: 502I think it is a different Alex. One ad says Alex, another says Christina.
I checked out her arms, as I'm very careful. I saw no signs at all.
This is the one I saw:
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/728505061991
Originally Posted by RuffRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 22:27 #383Senior Member

Posts: 121Did I get the
Wrong Alex?
Originally Posted by RuffRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 22:22 #382Senior Member

Posts: 121Alex
She is s grear provider. By great I mean, she allows bb, has her own place with another female provider roomy. Three rivers is not too far out of the way. And she is inexpensive at. 08 for a hh, ancd she allows bb. HOWEVER she is absolutely an iv user. Look inside the bend of her elbow. She is a sweet genuine girl as providers go. Had her and her sister together is WS a while back.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 15:31 #381Senior Member

Posts: 214Haven't seen her in years, but she's been around in this biz for a long time. She was then already a lot older than she claims, and looks older than her pics in person.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
She promises a lot, doesn't deliver on much of any of it (my personal experience, in 2 or 3 visits with her), and takes a long time getting ready once you're there. Whatever amount of time you agree on with her, expect to be spending half of it waiting.
In fairness, maybe she's changed and is better now than she was back then. But that seems unlikely to me.
-
12-08-18 15:09 #380Senior Member

Posts: 643Tasty Trina
Asking for verification of what I have read in reviews. I have been thinking about seeing her (it's a drive for me), and the reviews say that newbies don't get the same service that regulars do.
I don't want to take the trip and spend the money for services that are below what is advertised. Any info would be appreciated.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/429734176099
-
12-08-18 10:02 #379Senior Member

Posts: 502Forgot a few things.
Sorry about that.
She's in Holyoke at a notel. She said that there are several working girls there. It was safe & discreet. I got there early, Cased the parking lot, all clear.
She used to work at Mario's as a waitress, her mom was a stripper there.
8 was the damage.
Kev.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 09:35 #378Senior Member

Posts: 251Damage and location?
Thanks for your report.
What was the fare for her service? Was she hosting at an Rdale
Notel or someplace else?
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 07:46 #377Senior Member

Posts: 667Alex
Is she located in Springfield? One of her early ads said Mario's Strip Club which is in Webster MA. Did she require screening? Was the location safe / discreet? Rates? Nice reviews as always.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 07:44 #376Senior Member

Posts: 667Info?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/241723116987
Any info on her?











Reply With Quote





