Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 492 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Asking for verification of what I have read in reviews. I have been thinking about seeing her (it's a drive for me), and the reviews say that newbies don't get the same service that regulars do.

    I don't want to take the trip and spend the money for services that are below what is advertised. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/429734176099
    Haven't seen her in years, but she's been around in this biz for a long time. She was then already a lot older than she claims, and looks older than her pics in person.

    She promises a lot, doesn't deliver on much of any of it (my personal experience, in 2 or 3 visits with her), and takes a long time getting ready once you're there. Whatever amount of time you agree on with her, expect to be spending half of it waiting.

    In fairness, maybe she's changed and is better now than she was back then. But that seems unlikely to me.

  2. #380

    Tasty Trina

    Asking for verification of what I have read in reviews. I have been thinking about seeing her (it's a drive for me), and the reviews say that newbies don't get the same service that regulars do.

    I don't want to take the trip and spend the money for services that are below what is advertised. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/429734176099

  3. #379

    Forgot a few things.

    Sorry about that.

    She's in Holyoke at a notel. She said that there are several working girls there. It was safe & discreet. I got there early, Cased the parking lot, all clear.

    She used to work at Mario's as a waitress, her mom was a stripper there.

    8 was the damage.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Is she located in Springfield? One of her early ads said Mario's Strip Club which is in Webster MA. Did she require screening? Was the location safe / discreet? Rates? Nice reviews as always.

  4. #378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 251

    Damage and location?

    Thanks for your report.

    What was the fare for her service? Was she hosting at an Rdale
    Notel or someplace else?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet up w / her today.

    She is cute, looks just like her photos.

    Passed a Hispanic guy on the stairs, his phone was on speaker & I heard a female voice say "you'll probably pass him".

    He quickly turned off the speaker. He did not look intimidating at all, didn't worry me one bit.

    Got to her room, locked the door behind me, she was smoking but there was no odor whatsoever.

    Talk about her "female roommate" & what a pain in the ass she was.

    I casually check out the room, no one was there.

    She went pee, I checked out the room more thoroughly.

    No signs of drugs at all, she came out, got mostly naked. She kept her shirt around her stomach, she said she was self conscious of it. She said that she fell and her knee was sore, so while pretending to look at her leg, I checked out her arms & feet, no tracks or bruises. I laid down, BBBJ began while I fingered her clit. DT, kept it deep while tonguing the base. A few gags & mmmm's. Paid a little attention to the boys. Moved her to 69 & went to town. She enjoyed my technique, came once, while she did she took me deep & bounced a 1/4 inch at the base to hold in her scream. I almost came myself. Before coming up, pushed super deep, grinding her nose into my boys. I'm sure that my coin sac was blocking her nostrils.

    She climbed off & moved to mish (not my fav but her knee was sore).

    Entered her pussy w / a little gasp from her. Fairly tight, pretty wet. Slow thrusts & clit thumbing w / cooing & little mouse gasps. Actually it was pretty hot. She came again. Then I leaned in & pounded deep. She took it very well, grinding her teeth & louder noise. Dropped my load deep, kept going, pulled out to jack #2 on her pussy. She pulled up her shirt & covered her eyes. "I'm afraid" in this little meek voice, made me chuckle. I guess she was expecting a fire hose of cum, then she chuckled when she felt me unload on her puss. We got dressed, left donation on the table. She never counted it, just put it in her pocket. Thanked me & left.

    No rush, no drama, sweet girl.

    I would repeat.

  5. #377

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet up w / her today.

    She is cute, looks just like her photos.

    Passed a Hispanic guy on the stairs, his phone was on speaker & I heard a female voice say "you'll probably pass him".

    He quickly turned off the speaker. He did not look intimidating at all, didn't worry me one bit.

    Got to her room, locked the door behind me, she was smoking but there was no odor whatsoever.

    Talk about her "female roommate" & what a pain in the ass she was.

    I casually check out the room, no one was there.

    She went pee, I checked out the room more thoroughly.

    No signs of drugs at all, she came out, got mostly naked. She kept her shirt around her stomach, she said she was self conscious of it. She said that she fell and her knee was sore, so while pretending to look at her leg, I checked out her arms & feet, no tracks or bruises. I laid down, BBBJ began while I fingered her clit. DT, kept it deep while tonguing the base. A few gags & mmmm's. Paid a little attention to the boys. Moved her to 69 & went to town. She enjoyed my technique, came once, while she did she took me deep & bounced a 1/4 inch at the base to hold in her scream. I almost came myself. Before coming up, pushed super deep, grinding her nose into my boys. I'm sure that my coin sac was blocking her nostrils.

    She climbed off & moved to mish (not my fav but her knee was sore).

    Entered her pussy w / a little gasp from her. Fairly tight, pretty wet. Slow thrusts & clit thumbing w / cooing & little mouse gasps. Actually it was pretty hot. She came again. Then I leaned in & pounded deep. She took it very well, grinding her teeth & louder noise. Dropped my load deep, kept going, pulled out to jack #2 on her pussy. She pulled up her shirt & covered her eyes. "I'm afraid" in this little meek voice, made me chuckle. I guess she was expecting a fire hose of cum, then she chuckled when she felt me unload on her puss. We got dressed, left donation on the table. She never counted it, just put it in her pocket. Thanked me & left.

    No rush, no drama, sweet girl.

    I would repeat.
    Is she located in Springfield? One of her early ads said Mario's Strip Club which is in Webster MA. Did she require screening? Was the location safe / discreet? Rates? Nice reviews as always.

  6. #376

  7. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/584961470981

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there something about her awhile ago.
    Isn't this one a fake? Lots of talking and scheduling, etc. , and then needs screening which is just a way of getting money out of people?

  8. #374

    Today

    Finally was able to meet up w / her today.

    She is cute, looks just like her photos.

    Passed a Hispanic guy on the stairs, his phone was on speaker & I heard a female voice say "you'll probably pass him".

    He quickly turned off the speaker. He did not look intimidating at all, didn't worry me one bit.

    Got to her room, locked the door behind me, she was smoking but there was no odor whatsoever.

    Talk about her "female roommate" & what a pain in the ass she was.

    I casually check out the room, no one was there.

    She went pee, I checked out the room more thoroughly.

    No signs of drugs at all, she came out, got mostly naked. She kept her shirt around her stomach, she said she was self conscious of it. She said that she fell and her knee was sore, so while pretending to look at her leg, I checked out her arms & feet, no tracks or bruises. I laid down, BBBJ began while I fingered her clit. DT, kept it deep while tonguing the base. A few gags & mmmm's. Paid a little attention to the boys. Moved her to 69 & went to town. She enjoyed my technique, came once, while she did she took me deep & bounced a 1/4 inch at the base to hold in her scream. I almost came myself. Before coming up, pushed super deep, grinding her nose into my boys. I'm sure that my coin sac was blocking her nostrils.

    She climbed off & moved to mish (not my fav but her knee was sore).

    Entered her pussy w / a little gasp from her. Fairly tight, pretty wet. Slow thrusts & clit thumbing w / cooing & little mouse gasps. Actually it was pretty hot. She came again. Then I leaned in & pounded deep. She took it very well, grinding her teeth & louder noise. Dropped my load deep, kept going, pulled out to jack #2 on her pussy. She pulled up her shirt & covered her eyes. "I'm afraid" in this little meek voice, made me chuckle. I guess she was expecting a fire hose of cum, then she chuckled when she felt me unload on her puss. We got dressed, left donation on the table. She never counted it, just put it in her pocket. Thanked me & left.

    No rush, no drama, sweet girl.

    I would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.

  9. #373

    Scam?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/584961470981

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there something about her awhile ago.

  10. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.
    I don't understand the issue Dave8 has with Roxy. I have been with her several times and she has always been clean all over.

  11. #371
    She ghosted me today for awhile, finally got back to me, but I didn't have the time when she did.

    I'll try 2 maro.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.

  12. #370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.

  13. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.
    This one with the 774 number? I assumed any with that area code were fakes.

  14. #368

    Holyoke

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/257931623532

    There's a couple of nice spinners in Holyoke.

  15. #367

    Alexis / Christine?

    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed the girls on STG are robot postings of nothing good. Same crappy women with repeated ads. It's like when Crazy Eddie's used to be in business.

    Anyways, tucked in all the adds was a little spinner from Holyoke. Cute, small cute but enough to holds tits and a tight enough velvet pussy. Seemed eager to please. Took good direction. Flipped her around in several positions. 80. I would repeat. Seniors who have added quality to the forum message me for more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape