Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 492 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while it just kind of hits me: there are these girls that I would not take home for free from the bar at the end of a night of drinking, and yet they're on STG (or places like the 5th alarm), expecting to get paid.
    To paraphrase Charlie Sheen: You don't pay these girls for the act. You pay them to leave after it's done. (Or most of the time it’s us leaving).

  2. #407

    Thats Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan04  [View Original Post]
    Is this the sister? Autumn?
    That's Autumn all right. Alex was good in the old days but went to hell esp after she got pimped out. Autumn was a nice tight fuck and has much better tits. Would hit that agin if she came around.

  3. #406

    Bria Lyn

    Anyone know the whereabouts of "Bria Lyn" who moved to Holyoke about 2. 5 years ago. Somewhat UTR but would indicate "blond, playboy model, gymnast, yoga enthusiast. " I believe she was reviewed on old version of this site but can't find them since changed to. Nl.

    PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks Gents.

  4. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan04  [View Original Post]
    Is this the sister? Autumn?
    That was the hotter sister (though I'm not sure which was more fun. Both a bit meh in person).

    She was also the one with the drug dealing trouble bf.

  5. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I remember that!

    Right before AND after they both got arrested!

    Alex is okay. She uses a TON! Used to be cuter.

    I would have concerns re barebacking ANY of her "in-crowd;" her sister, or her roommate.
    Is this the sister? Autumn?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22885897_1746998208935595_200162920090514840_n.jpg‎  

  6. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be a dancer from 5th alarm with a stg ad. Doesn't mention an incall but I'm taking she wants you to see her at the club? Anyone have any experience with her?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/925125596675
    Every once in a while it just kind of hits me: there are these girls that I would not take home for free from the bar at the end of a night of drinking, and yet they're on STG (or places like the 5th alarm), expecting to get paid.

  7. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I remember that!

    Right before AND after they both got arrested!

    Alex is okay. She uses a TON! Used to be cuter.

    I would have concerns re barebacking ANY of her "in-crowd;" her sister, or her roommate.
    I remember her sister offering me BB. I declined, despite being tempted.

  8. #401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Alex and her sister

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRider  [View Original Post]
    She is s grear provider. By great I mean, she allows bb, has her own place with another female provider roomy. Three rivers is not too far out of the way. And she is inexpensive at. 08 for a hh, ancd she allows bb. HOWEVER she is absolutely an iv user. Look inside the bend of her elbow. She is a sweet genuine girl as providers go. Had her and her sister together is WS a while back.
    I remember that!

    Right before AND after they both got arrested!

    Alex is okay. She uses a TON! Used to be cuter.

    I would have concerns re barebacking ANY of her "in-crowd;" her sister, or her roommate.

  9. #400

    5th Alarm girl

    There seems to be a dancer from 5th alarm with a stg ad. Doesn't mention an incall but I'm taking she wants you to see her at the club? Anyone have any experience with her?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/925125596675

  10. #399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I think it is a different Alex. One ad says Alex, another says Christina.

    I checked out her arms, as I'm very careful. I saw no signs at all.

    This is the one I saw:

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/728505061991
    Did you have to use a rubber?

  11. #398

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Asking for verification of what I have read in reviews. I have been thinking about seeing her (it's a drive for me), and the reviews say that newbies don't get the same service that regulars do.

    I don't want to take the trip and spend the money for services that are below what is advertised. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/429734176099
    A serious waste of time. Poor service. Hurry up pace. Pictures are old.

  12. #397

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in years, but she's been around in this biz for a long time. She was then already a lot older than she claims, and looks older than her pics in person.

    She promises a lot, doesn't deliver on much of any of it (my personal experience, in 2 or 3 visits with her), and takes a long time getting ready once you're there. Whatever amount of time you agree on with her, expect to be spending half of it waiting.

    In fairness, maybe she's changed and is better now than she was back then. But that seems unlikely to me.
    DREADFUL waste of time.

  13. #396
    I think it is a different Alex. One ad says Alex, another says Christina.

    I checked out her arms, as I'm very careful. I saw no signs at all.

    This is the one I saw:

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/728505061991

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRider  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Alex?

  14. #395

    Did I get the

    Wrong Alex?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRider  [View Original Post]
    She is s grear provider. By great I mean, she allows bb, has her own place with another female provider roomy. Three rivers is not too far out of the way. And she is inexpensive at. 08 for a hh, ancd she allows bb. HOWEVER she is absolutely an iv user. Look inside the bend of her elbow. She is a sweet genuine girl as providers go. Had her and her sister together is WS a while back.

  15. #394

    Alex

    She is s grear provider. By great I mean, she allows bb, has her own place with another female provider roomy. Three rivers is not too far out of the way. And she is inexpensive at. 08 for a hh, ancd she allows bb. HOWEVER she is absolutely an iv user. Look inside the bend of her elbow. She is a sweet genuine girl as providers go. Had her and her sister together is WS a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Is she located in Springfield? One of her early ads said Mario's Strip Club which is in Webster MA. Did she require screening? Was the location safe / discreet? Rates? Nice reviews as always.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape