Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 492 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 7369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #394

    Alex

    She is s grear provider. By great I mean, she allows bb, has her own place with another female provider roomy. Three rivers is not too far out of the way. And she is inexpensive at. 08 for a hh, ancd she allows bb. HOWEVER she is absolutely an iv user. Look inside the bend of her elbow. She is a sweet genuine girl as providers go. Had her and her sister together is WS a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Is she located in Springfield? One of her early ads said Mario's Strip Club which is in Webster MA. Did she require screening? Was the location safe / discreet? Rates? Nice reviews as always.

  2. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Asking for verification of what I have read in reviews. I have been thinking about seeing her (it's a drive for me), and the reviews say that newbies don't get the same service that regulars do.

    I don't want to take the trip and spend the money for services that are below what is advertised. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/429734176099
    Haven't seen her in years, but she's been around in this biz for a long time. She was then already a lot older than she claims, and looks older than her pics in person.

    She promises a lot, doesn't deliver on much of any of it (my personal experience, in 2 or 3 visits with her), and takes a long time getting ready once you're there. Whatever amount of time you agree on with her, expect to be spending half of it waiting.

    In fairness, maybe she's changed and is better now than she was back then. But that seems unlikely to me.

  3. #392

    Tasty Trina

    Asking for verification of what I have read in reviews. I have been thinking about seeing her (it's a drive for me), and the reviews say that newbies don't get the same service that regulars do.

    I don't want to take the trip and spend the money for services that are below what is advertised. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/429734176099

  4. #391

    Forgot a few things.

    Sorry about that.

    She's in Holyoke at a notel. She said that there are several working girls there. It was safe & discreet. I got there early, Cased the parking lot, all clear.

    She used to work at Mario's as a waitress, her mom was a stripper there.

    8 was the damage.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Is she located in Springfield? One of her early ads said Mario's Strip Club which is in Webster MA. Did she require screening? Was the location safe / discreet? Rates? Nice reviews as always.

  5. #390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 251

    Damage and location?

    Thanks for your report.

    What was the fare for her service? Was she hosting at an Rdale
    Notel or someplace else?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet up w / her today.

    She is cute, looks just like her photos.

    Passed a Hispanic guy on the stairs, his phone was on speaker & I heard a female voice say "you'll probably pass him".

    He quickly turned off the speaker. He did not look intimidating at all, didn't worry me one bit.

    Got to her room, locked the door behind me, she was smoking but there was no odor whatsoever.

    Talk about her "female roommate" & what a pain in the ass she was.

    I casually check out the room, no one was there.

    She went pee, I checked out the room more thoroughly.

    No signs of drugs at all, she came out, got mostly naked. She kept her shirt around her stomach, she said she was self conscious of it. She said that she fell and her knee was sore, so while pretending to look at her leg, I checked out her arms & feet, no tracks or bruises. I laid down, BBBJ began while I fingered her clit. DT, kept it deep while tonguing the base. A few gags & mmmm's. Paid a little attention to the boys. Moved her to 69 & went to town. She enjoyed my technique, came once, while she did she took me deep & bounced a 1/4 inch at the base to hold in her scream. I almost came myself. Before coming up, pushed super deep, grinding her nose into my boys. I'm sure that my coin sac was blocking her nostrils.

    She climbed off & moved to mish (not my fav but her knee was sore).

    Entered her pussy w / a little gasp from her. Fairly tight, pretty wet. Slow thrusts & clit thumbing w / cooing & little mouse gasps. Actually it was pretty hot. She came again. Then I leaned in & pounded deep. She took it very well, grinding her teeth & louder noise. Dropped my load deep, kept going, pulled out to jack #2 on her pussy. She pulled up her shirt & covered her eyes. "I'm afraid" in this little meek voice, made me chuckle. I guess she was expecting a fire hose of cum, then she chuckled when she felt me unload on her puss. We got dressed, left donation on the table. She never counted it, just put it in her pocket. Thanked me & left.

    No rush, no drama, sweet girl.

    I would repeat.

  6. #389

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet up w / her today.

    She is cute, looks just like her photos.

    Passed a Hispanic guy on the stairs, his phone was on speaker & I heard a female voice say "you'll probably pass him".

    He quickly turned off the speaker. He did not look intimidating at all, didn't worry me one bit.

    Got to her room, locked the door behind me, she was smoking but there was no odor whatsoever.

    Talk about her "female roommate" & what a pain in the ass she was.

    I casually check out the room, no one was there.

    She went pee, I checked out the room more thoroughly.

    No signs of drugs at all, she came out, got mostly naked. She kept her shirt around her stomach, she said she was self conscious of it. She said that she fell and her knee was sore, so while pretending to look at her leg, I checked out her arms & feet, no tracks or bruises. I laid down, BBBJ began while I fingered her clit. DT, kept it deep while tonguing the base. A few gags & mmmm's. Paid a little attention to the boys. Moved her to 69 & went to town. She enjoyed my technique, came once, while she did she took me deep & bounced a 1/4 inch at the base to hold in her scream. I almost came myself. Before coming up, pushed super deep, grinding her nose into my boys. I'm sure that my coin sac was blocking her nostrils.

    She climbed off & moved to mish (not my fav but her knee was sore).

    Entered her pussy w / a little gasp from her. Fairly tight, pretty wet. Slow thrusts & clit thumbing w / cooing & little mouse gasps. Actually it was pretty hot. She came again. Then I leaned in & pounded deep. She took it very well, grinding her teeth & louder noise. Dropped my load deep, kept going, pulled out to jack #2 on her pussy. She pulled up her shirt & covered her eyes. "I'm afraid" in this little meek voice, made me chuckle. I guess she was expecting a fire hose of cum, then she chuckled when she felt me unload on her puss. We got dressed, left donation on the table. She never counted it, just put it in her pocket. Thanked me & left.

    No rush, no drama, sweet girl.

    I would repeat.
    Is she located in Springfield? One of her early ads said Mario's Strip Club which is in Webster MA. Did she require screening? Was the location safe / discreet? Rates? Nice reviews as always.

  7. #388

  8. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/584961470981

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there something about her awhile ago.
    Isn't this one a fake? Lots of talking and scheduling, etc. , and then needs screening which is just a way of getting money out of people?

  9. #386

    Today

    Finally was able to meet up w / her today.

    She is cute, looks just like her photos.

    Passed a Hispanic guy on the stairs, his phone was on speaker & I heard a female voice say "you'll probably pass him".

    He quickly turned off the speaker. He did not look intimidating at all, didn't worry me one bit.

    Got to her room, locked the door behind me, she was smoking but there was no odor whatsoever.

    Talk about her "female roommate" & what a pain in the ass she was.

    I casually check out the room, no one was there.

    She went pee, I checked out the room more thoroughly.

    No signs of drugs at all, she came out, got mostly naked. She kept her shirt around her stomach, she said she was self conscious of it. She said that she fell and her knee was sore, so while pretending to look at her leg, I checked out her arms & feet, no tracks or bruises. I laid down, BBBJ began while I fingered her clit. DT, kept it deep while tonguing the base. A few gags & mmmm's. Paid a little attention to the boys. Moved her to 69 & went to town. She enjoyed my technique, came once, while she did she took me deep & bounced a 1/4 inch at the base to hold in her scream. I almost came myself. Before coming up, pushed super deep, grinding her nose into my boys. I'm sure that my coin sac was blocking her nostrils.

    She climbed off & moved to mish (not my fav but her knee was sore).

    Entered her pussy w / a little gasp from her. Fairly tight, pretty wet. Slow thrusts & clit thumbing w / cooing & little mouse gasps. Actually it was pretty hot. She came again. Then I leaned in & pounded deep. She took it very well, grinding her teeth & louder noise. Dropped my load deep, kept going, pulled out to jack #2 on her pussy. She pulled up her shirt & covered her eyes. "I'm afraid" in this little meek voice, made me chuckle. I guess she was expecting a fire hose of cum, then she chuckled when she felt me unload on her puss. We got dressed, left donation on the table. She never counted it, just put it in her pocket. Thanked me & left.

    No rush, no drama, sweet girl.

    I would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.

  10. #385

    Scam?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/584961470981

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there something about her awhile ago.

  11. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.
    I don't understand the issue Dave8 has with Roxy. I have been with her several times and she has always been clean all over.

  12. #383
    She ghosted me today for awhile, finally got back to me, but I didn't have the time when she did.

    I'll try 2 maro.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.

  13. #382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.
    In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.

  14. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this who your talking about?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814

    Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.

    I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.

    Price is right, set up for 2 maro.

    I'll report back.

    Kev.
    This one with the 774 number? I assumed any with that area code were fakes.

  15. #380

    Holyoke

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/257931623532

    There's a couple of nice spinners in Holyoke.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape