Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7371
-
12-08-18 15:31 #381Senior Member

Posts: 214Haven't seen her in years, but she's been around in this biz for a long time. She was then already a lot older than she claims, and looks older than her pics in person.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
She promises a lot, doesn't deliver on much of any of it (my personal experience, in 2 or 3 visits with her), and takes a long time getting ready once you're there. Whatever amount of time you agree on with her, expect to be spending half of it waiting.
In fairness, maybe she's changed and is better now than she was back then. But that seems unlikely to me.
-
12-08-18 15:09 #380Senior Member

Posts: 641Tasty Trina
Asking for verification of what I have read in reviews. I have been thinking about seeing her (it's a drive for me), and the reviews say that newbies don't get the same service that regulars do.
I don't want to take the trip and spend the money for services that are below what is advertised. Any info would be appreciated.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/429734176099
-
12-08-18 10:02 #379Senior Member

Posts: 502Forgot a few things.
Sorry about that.
She's in Holyoke at a notel. She said that there are several working girls there. It was safe & discreet. I got there early, Cased the parking lot, all clear.
She used to work at Mario's as a waitress, her mom was a stripper there.
8 was the damage.
Kev.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 09:35 #378Senior Member

Posts: 251Damage and location?
Thanks for your report.
What was the fare for her service? Was she hosting at an Rdale
Notel or someplace else?
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 07:46 #377Senior Member

Posts: 667Alex
Is she located in Springfield? One of her early ads said Mario's Strip Club which is in Webster MA. Did she require screening? Was the location safe / discreet? Rates? Nice reviews as always.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 07:44 #376Senior Member

Posts: 667Info?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/241723116987
Any info on her?
-
12-07-18 16:49 #375Senior Member

Posts: 214Isn't this one a fake? Lots of talking and scheduling, etc. , and then needs screening which is just a way of getting money out of people?
Originally Posted by SatanAel
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 14:38 #374Senior Member

Posts: 502Today
Finally was able to meet up w / her today.
She is cute, looks just like her photos.
Passed a Hispanic guy on the stairs, his phone was on speaker & I heard a female voice say "you'll probably pass him".
He quickly turned off the speaker. He did not look intimidating at all, didn't worry me one bit.
Got to her room, locked the door behind me, she was smoking but there was no odor whatsoever.
Talk about her "female roommate" & what a pain in the ass she was.
I casually check out the room, no one was there.
She went pee, I checked out the room more thoroughly.
No signs of drugs at all, she came out, got mostly naked. She kept her shirt around her stomach, she said she was self conscious of it. She said that she fell and her knee was sore, so while pretending to look at her leg, I checked out her arms & feet, no tracks or bruises. I laid down, BBBJ began while I fingered her clit. DT, kept it deep while tonguing the base. A few gags & mmmm's. Paid a little attention to the boys. Moved her to 69 & went to town. She enjoyed my technique, came once, while she did she took me deep & bounced a 1/4 inch at the base to hold in her scream. I almost came myself. Before coming up, pushed super deep, grinding her nose into my boys. I'm sure that my coin sac was blocking her nostrils.
She climbed off & moved to mish (not my fav but her knee was sore).
Entered her pussy w / a little gasp from her. Fairly tight, pretty wet. Slow thrusts & clit thumbing w / cooing & little mouse gasps. Actually it was pretty hot. She came again. Then I leaned in & pounded deep. She took it very well, grinding her teeth & louder noise. Dropped my load deep, kept going, pulled out to jack #2 on her pussy. She pulled up her shirt & covered her eyes. "I'm afraid" in this little meek voice, made me chuckle. I guess she was expecting a fire hose of cum, then she chuckled when she felt me unload on her puss. We got dressed, left donation on the table. She never counted it, just put it in her pocket. Thanked me & left.
No rush, no drama, sweet girl.
I would repeat.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 11:55 #373Senior Member

Posts: 41Scam?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/584961470981
I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there something about her awhile ago.
-
12-07-18 08:04 #372Senior Member

Posts: 641I don't understand the issue Dave8 has with Roxy. I have been with her several times and she has always been clean all over.
Originally Posted by Dave8
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 15:47 #371Senior Member

Posts: 502She ghosted me today for awhile, finally got back to me, but I didn't have the time when she did.
I'll try 2 maro.
Kev.
Originally Posted by Dave8
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 00:28 #370Senior Member

Posts: 303In your report, please indicate whether or not her pussy smells and if there are any issues "down under" a la Roxy.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 22:56 #369Senior Member

Posts: 214This one with the 774 number? I assumed any with that area code were fakes.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 22:32 #368Banned Member

Posts: 588Holyoke
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/257931623532
There's a couple of nice spinners in Holyoke.
-
12-05-18 21:27 #367Senior Member

Posts: 502Alexis / Christine?
Is this who your talking about?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/570932331814
Doesn't do Greek or swallow. Texted back asking me what the fascination was w / Greek.
I gave her my opinion of the subject. Actually had a pretty cool convo via text. Cool enough to ask menu & rates.
Price is right, set up for 2 maro.
I'll report back.
Kev.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




