Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 10281
-
12-05-18 18:52 #576Senior Member

Posts: 826Bailey ad
A diff site ad, escortindex I think, had an ad which Bailey quotes her weight as 103.
-
12-05-18 18:50 #575Senior Member

Posts: 826Bailey and Jezza
Saw an ad for the 2 of them but not sure if it is recent. Anyone have info?
-
12-05-18 17:24 #574Senior Member

Posts: 58Bailey
Do you have a number for Bailey? I'm interested I setting something up.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 09:27 #573Senior Member

Posts: 75Bailey. Wow!
I had been wanting to meet up with Bailey for awhile, but she was out of commission for a bit as others have noted (medical). I was finally able to meet up with her this week. What a great experience! Will definitely repeat. The only bad spot was comms. It was great initially and then radio silent for the hour and some change before our appointment. But she did come through in the end and was apologetic about it. I pulled into the carport and my truck barely fit (foreshadowing? She answered the door in a sexy black negligee. I knew she was small, but F is she tiny closer to 100 lbs. Than 126 for sure. Small on top, which was fine by me as I get that elsewhere. There's some back and forth small talk as we go back to the bedroom and get ready. Apartment location was safe and pretty tidy and no strong odors. There was a pack of smokes on the night stand but she didn't smell of it in any way. She was talkative but not overly so. On to the festivities which were A+ start to finish. I did a SS, which I've decided is my go-to for a first time with any of these girls. As others have stated she is definitely PSE. There was some quick but good DFK and then she went to a BBBJ. Nice oral talent. Moved into 69 - nice, nice kitty that was yummy. Didn't do FIV, not sure if it was off the menu. Not a big thing for me. She slipped the cover on and we moved into cowgirl. She had to get some lube to help me fit (I was right about the truck! I am far from huge, but she made me feel like I was John Holmes. On top of all of her skills she managed to stroke my ego as well. Fantastic riding skills and a little more DFK. She is vocal and really gets into it. As we moved to K9 I asked where I could finish and she said she didn't swallow but other than that, I could do as I pleased. I didn't last long in K9, I pulled the cover and she got on her back as I blasted her face with a signature FM 5-roper. She gave me a hug and a kiss as I departed. I pulled out and drove home with a big grin on my face. I did not ask about greek. Not important to me.
-
12-04-18 18:40 #572Senior Member

Posts: 155Bailey
Bailey. Add says 126 lbs. But like someone else said she has lost some weight and IMO looks really good.
Originally Posted by LookinFun
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/901986936732
-
12-04-18 09:32 #571Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm also wondering about Rosa. Want to try her out.
Originally Posted by Booh22
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 23:01 #570Senior Member

Posts: 32Link for bailey
Heard nothing but good things would love to check her out.
-
12-03-18 15:00 #569Senior Member

Posts: 1264Bailey
I can also confirm she (Bailey) is back. She's now posting. I finally got together with her after trying to set something up with her for quite a while. Really nice girl, gets into it, tiny, but actually hope she fills out just a little. Maybe being in the hospital has cost her some weight loss. She said herself she wants to get more of her ass back and return to 6 pack form, but regardless, she's a little hottie who takes care of ya. She's got war damage from her surgery, but it didn't stop her from pleasing.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 09:29 #568Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info on Rosa? Is she the girl in the pictures?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...now-y-14321993
-
12-03-18 08:37 #567Senior Member

Posts: 75She is back. I texted back and forth with her last night and set something up for this week. I will report back.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 07:34 #566Senior Member

Posts: 392South side Flint 5 plex apartment building with private parking in back. Her place was tidy and didn't smell of smoke. Will see her again this week. It's rare to have a lady with a hot little body and is very skilled and also gets into as much as you do and not mechanical and seems to enjoy giving pleasure and is ready for more.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 03:15 #565Senior Member

Posts: 640Summer
I've had my eye on her for a while and decided to pull the trigger. She is the girl in the pics. Nice water balloons and a great body. She gives a nice BBBJ, mish and seems to have an open menu. Sorry the link isn't working for some reason. Trusted seniors pm me for digits. Papa Be
-
12-02-18 23:23 #564Senior Member

Posts: 75Bailey active again?
Has anyone seen her recently (within the last week or so)? Heard nothing but great things, but when I reached out about 4 weeks ago she said she wasn't going to be available for a bit. I did text her and will update on here if / when I hear back.
-FM.
-
12-02-18 21:05 #563Senior Member

Posts: 275Bailey
What is her in call place like? Neighborhood?
Originally Posted by OrallVrForU
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 16:28 #562Senior Member

Posts: 226Ryder
Went to see Ryder on Dort. Wasn't comfortable with all the traffic / activity going on outside the rooms. Drove by and waited 10 minutes. Drove by again and Flints finest parked on both corners of the intersection and 5 officers outside her room. I parked and texted WTF. She texted back 10 minutes later her friend next door had a "heart attack ". I passed.










Reply With Quote






