Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 686 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Eburns9015  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and had a great time. She Really gets into it, vocal, PSE, which I really enjoyed. Did not rush, not a clock watcher, a real sweetheart and definitely gets the job done. Highly recommended and will repeat.
    I agree she is one tiny little sex machine.

  2. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    Your missing out on tiny sweet hart if you avoid and papa retry just add shop be for you go wash your balls yo.
    Why don't you learn how to form a complete and coherent sentence. I don't know who you think you're talking to. I said YMMV. Calm down there white knight! Papa Be.

  3. #559
    Hey guys, I'm new to the game and area. I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions for providers who welcome first timers. I'm in the Waterford area, so it would be great if anyone knew any in that area, or no further away than Southfield.

    I used to lurk Backpage, but couldn't find anywhere decent afterwards and didn't know which listings / sites I could trust. I've really only visited Eros (which I've heard many don't trust as it's a suspected honeypot), cityxguide (hard to find real listings) and EroticMonkey.

    Any advice / suggestions would be amazing and much appreciated!

  4. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Papa, thanks for the warning. I will avoid. Too many fish in the sea. As usual, great report!

    Be safe out there.
    Your missing out on tiny sweet hart if you avoid and papa retry just add shop be for you go wash your balls yo.

  5. #557

    The b- I take back

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey GoodTime, can I ask if that was a 30 ss or a typo mistake donation cost. You gave her a B- and I wondered why, if she wasn't that good or if she was not very attractive. Is she super skinny or saggy tits? Not trying to be critical but I had a hard time following your train of thought when you wrote your review.
    The b- I take back she was more a A and yes ss 30 mins 80 and I just add on 20 to be nice.

  6. #556

    Bailey

    Saw her recently and had a great time. She Really gets into it, vocal, PSE, which I really enjoyed. Did not rush, not a clock watcher, a real sweetheart and definitely gets the job done. Highly recommended and will repeat.

  7. #555

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    Was a fast ss 30 I was there talking and play so it was cool she fun I've seen her be for sweet heart nice from up North mi now staying around here so she swett kind girl did the BBBJ and some cfs to end it off lower prices too then any girl so it was a cool date. B-.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...k/367434956628
    Hey GoodTime, can I ask if that was a 30 ss or a typo mistake donation cost. You gave her a B- and I wondered why, if she wasn't that good or if she was not very attractive. Is she super skinny or saggy tits? Not trying to be critical but I had a hard time following your train of thought when you wrote your review.

  8. #554

    Abagail

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill810  [View Original Post]
    I see she's posting again had a duo advertised with Abigail.
    Hopefully she is not partnered up with the Abagail who was into the candy. LIG had a rough patch awhile back when she had a BF.

  9. #553

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I seen her recently and have to say I was more than disappointed. She is the chick in the pics but just doesn't seem into it. Below average BBBJ and very mechanical. I called it good and just left before finishing. All's I heard was her phone going off every fucking minute. I may repeat only if she shuts her phone off and stays focused. Papa Be.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/732235278609
    Papa, thanks for the warning. I will avoid. Too many fish in the sea. As usual, great report!

    Be safe out there.

  10. #552

    Ymmv

    I seen her recently and have to say I was more than disappointed. She is the chick in the pics but just doesn't seem into it. Below average BBBJ and very mechanical. I called it good and just left before finishing. All's I heard was her phone going off every fucking minute. I may repeat only if she shuts her phone off and stays focused. Papa Be.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/732235278609

  11. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    I'd say so. The past 10+ times I texted her she'd respond within an hour max. Hope she's ok.
    I see she's posting again had a duo advertised with Abigail.

  12. #550

    Drea I passed on but now Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    I don't see how people are still getting ripped off by "Brooklyn". It takes literally seconds to look through previous posts and see she has bad reviews that go back almost 4 years.
    Drea I passed on but now.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/815790224370

  13. #549

    Hot and sexy more cute then Bailey she was that's a fact lower prices too

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for posting!! Save me from wasting my money and time.

    Cat Tom.
    Cat. Tom don't get me roung she was worth it just hade things going on tha day she a little mom too so hade to run back to the room in same place same area did A+ job for the money it was lower then must girls on I've seen all was 30 minutes 120 or 140 talk them in to it so WTF was I think hr at 140 yo hr's are 180 on up so it was MORE ME BEING BUTT HUART OVER CUTE going just a little fast hade 15 minutes or so to go.

  14. #548

    She was worth it just I " got butt huart " when she go was so cute Hot and sexy more

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for posting!! Save me from wasting my money and time.

    Cat Tom.
    She was worth it just I " got butt huart " when she go was so cute cat. Tom she just hade things going on a hard day so lots going on it was fun Hot and sexy more cute then Bailey.

  15. #547

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    I don't see how people are still getting ripped off by "Brooklyn". It takes literally seconds to look through previous posts and see she has bad reviews that go back almost 4 years.
    I agree with you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape