Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 10279
-
12-01-18 20:36 #559Regular Member

Posts: 2Hey guys, I'm new to the game and area. I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions for providers who welcome first timers. I'm in the Waterford area, so it would be great if anyone knew any in that area, or no further away than Southfield.
I used to lurk Backpage, but couldn't find anywhere decent afterwards and didn't know which listings / sites I could trust. I've really only visited Eros (which I've heard many don't trust as it's a suspected honeypot), cityxguide (hard to find real listings) and EroticMonkey.
Any advice / suggestions would be amazing and much appreciated!
-
12-01-18 19:55 #558Hijacked account

Posts: 108Your missing out on tiny sweet hart if you avoid and papa retry just add shop be for you go wash your balls yo.
Originally Posted by DoubleDribble
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 19:45 #557Hijacked account

Posts: 108The b- I take back
The b- I take back she was more a A and yes ss 30 mins 80 and I just add on 20 to be nice.
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 19:04 #556Regular Member

Posts: 3Bailey
Saw her recently and had a great time. She Really gets into it, vocal, PSE, which I really enjoyed. Did not rush, not a clock watcher, a real sweetheart and definitely gets the job done. Highly recommended and will repeat.
-
12-01-18 08:18 #555Senior Member

Posts: 226Ryder
Hey GoodTime, can I ask if that was a 30 ss or a typo mistake donation cost. You gave her a B- and I wondered why, if she wasn't that good or if she was not very attractive. Is she super skinny or saggy tits? Not trying to be critical but I had a hard time following your train of thought when you wrote your review.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 18:03 #554Senior Member

Posts: 477Abagail
Hopefully she is not partnered up with the Abagail who was into the candy. LIG had a rough patch awhile back when she had a BF.
Originally Posted by Bill810
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 22:46 #553Senior Member

Posts: 548Thank You
Papa, thanks for the warning. I will avoid. Too many fish in the sea. As usual, great report!
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there.
-
11-27-18 20:35 #552Senior Member

Posts: 640Ymmv
I seen her recently and have to say I was more than disappointed. She is the chick in the pics but just doesn't seem into it. Below average BBBJ and very mechanical. I called it good and just left before finishing. All's I heard was her phone going off every fucking minute. I may repeat only if she shuts her phone off and stays focused. Papa Be.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/732235278609
-
11-27-18 12:45 #551Senior Member

Posts: 193I see she's posting again had a duo advertised with Abigail.
Originally Posted by InTheLoop68
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 11:45 #550Hijacked account

Posts: 108Drea I passed on but now Brooklyn
Drea I passed on but now.
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/815790224370
-
11-26-18 11:43 #549Hijacked account

Posts: 108Hot and sexy more cute then Bailey she was that's a fact lower prices too
Cat. Tom don't get me roung she was worth it just hade things going on tha day she a little mom too so hade to run back to the room in same place same area did A+ job for the money it was lower then must girls on I've seen all was 30 minutes 120 or 140 talk them in to it so WTF was I think hr at 140 yo hr's are 180 on up so it was MORE ME BEING BUTT HUART OVER CUTE going just a little fast hade 15 minutes or so to go.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 11:37 #548Hijacked account

Posts: 108She was worth it just I " got butt huart " when she go was so cute Hot and sexy more
She was worth it just I " got butt huart " when she go was so cute cat. Tom she just hade things going on a hard day so lots going on it was fun Hot and sexy more cute then Bailey.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 00:15 #547Senior Member

Posts: 134Agreed.
I agree with you.
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 20:22 #546Senior Member

Posts: 178I don't mean to be rude.
I don't see how people are still getting ripped off by "Brooklyn". It takes literally seconds to look through previous posts and see she has bad reviews that go back almost 4 years.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 10:53 #545Senior Member

Posts: 116Thank you for posting!! Save me from wasting my money and time.
Cat Tom.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




