Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 13305
-
12-02-18 22:56 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 47Harlie
I just saw Harlie, it has been long, loooooooong time since I have had any premium chocolate. 5 stars all day, no issues, great attitude, lots of fun, only thing she didn't do was BBJ, and it really didn't matter, top notch bod, really a pretty sweet girl with smooth silky light skin.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/517373960159
-
12-02-18 19:09 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 121Aka Laney
I remember talking to her a while back. She was connected-to or somehow working alongside the Kloe / Daisy sisters from Florida in Greenville. Her fake name at the time was Laney. Before I could schedule anything with her, she ghosted and I ended up seeing one of the sisters instead. In fact, I think one of them cold-texted me as a result of texting this one (Laney) so perhaps some guy / handler was posting their ads for them on STG and just shared my number. By reviewing my texts this one finally replied to me on 10/22 and told me she wasn't seeing anyone at this time. I think I got lucky on a search for social media and found out that the pics at least belong to a real person but I can't really confirm much else other than there is some kind of connection with the two sisters from Florida that aren't in the area at the moment. Best of luck if someone TOFTT. It probably won't be me.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 15:55 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 444Hello Greenville
I shall visit your city in a couple weeks for work. Any recommendations for Latinas or any hot spinners in general I should look at, feel free to reply, PM, whatever floats your boat.
-
12-02-18 12:09 #1812Regular Member

Posts: 22Did you ever get any info on her?
Originally Posted by VinnyMason
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 10:01 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 650Evan-Rose
Maybe she's wearing just way too much makeup, but she just gives me a little bit of a tranny vibe. However I remember researching her and the number associated with her is of a 48 yo woman with an unbelievable life. It might be her mom, relative or friend, I have no idea. But this woman has lived at 31 addresses, has been married 7 times (6 men, 1 woman in 3 states and still shows she is married to all of them), has 310 criminal records around the country, has a $54 k judgment against her from GHS, has 8 tax liens against her, and has a net worth of less than a dollar. Basically looks like the profile of a con woman. However I have no idea what connection that person has with the advertiser other than the phone number. Or perhaps this advertiser was unlucky enough to be assigned the con woman's old number.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 09:48 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 650Katerina
Ugh. Her Columbia reports aren't very flattering either so there's no upside here.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 08:52 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 1206I'm looking at her pictures and I still don't know what she looks like. There are more filters used than a magazine cover of Barbra Steisand.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 23:38 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 294Evan-Rose
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/302444382852
Has anyone seen her? I tried all my search tools and couldn't find anything.
-
12-01-18 22:53 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 157Txt her
She said she wears wigs but is reviewed on Monkey and Adultlook!
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
LL.
-
12-01-18 10:15 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 1206Not a report, per se.
Just ran across this girl's ad. I don't know what is less appealing, the drug paraphernalia on the table or this big-ass lesion on her smooshed together deflato-tits. SMH.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/458154852531
-
11-30-18 20:37 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 157Txt
She said she wears wigs but is reviewed on Monkey and Adultlook!
LL.
-
11-30-18 17:18 #1804

Posts: 46Rebel Red Headed Zinger.
Rebel entertained me a few weeks back, totally legit, and uses a local No-tell Motel for hourly rates on 29. Fun time, accommodating, switched up positions nicely, and had good CFS with toned muscles and a tight body. If you are looking for a busty girl, keep on rolling, but if you like one that is energetic and can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Does not swallow. Then Rebel might be your ticket. Check her out. She's busy every day, and responds nicely to texting. Will not play outdoors, even if the weather is warm.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 11:20 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 519Thought the same thing.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 21:39 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 650Sky, formerly Molly
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/922016476904
I swear in the first pic she looks like a tranny. Does anyone else agree or is just me? She's pulled that pic in her most recent ad.
-
11-29-18 21:35 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 650Hello greenville!
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/749496675387
This one is using canned pics, and a previous ad from 'her' was already pulled by STG staff earlier. Despite her addressing our city (rare for scammers since they usually have generic ads), she's either fake or does NOT look like this (my guess). A findpeoplesearch lookup shows a 59 yo woman from Pelzer is registered to this number so it could be her trying to run a game.










Reply With Quote




