The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 887 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1815

    Harlie

    I just saw Harlie, it has been long, loooooooong time since I have had any premium chocolate. 5 stars all day, no issues, great attitude, lots of fun, only thing she didn't do was BBJ, and it really didn't matter, top notch bod, really a pretty sweet girl with smooth silky light skin.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/517373960159

  2. #1814

    Aka Laney

    I remember talking to her a while back. She was connected-to or somehow working alongside the Kloe / Daisy sisters from Florida in Greenville. Her fake name at the time was Laney. Before I could schedule anything with her, she ghosted and I ended up seeing one of the sisters instead. In fact, I think one of them cold-texted me as a result of texting this one (Laney) so perhaps some guy / handler was posting their ads for them on STG and just shared my number. By reviewing my texts this one finally replied to me on 10/22 and told me she wasn't seeing anyone at this time. I think I got lucky on a search for social media and found out that the pics at least belong to a real person but I can't really confirm much else other than there is some kind of connection with the two sisters from Florida that aren't in the area at the moment. Best of luck if someone TOFTT. It probably won't be me.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she's wearing just way too much makeup, but she just gives me a little bit of a tranny vibe. However I remember researching her and the number associated with her is of a 48 yo woman with an unbelievable life. It might be her mom, relative or friend, I have no idea. But this woman has lived at 31 addresses, has been married 7 times (6 men, 1 woman in 3 states and still shows she is married to all of them), has 310 criminal records around the country, has a $54 k judgment against her from GHS, has 8 tax liens against her, and has a net worth of less than a dollar. Basically looks like the profile of a con woman. However I have no idea what connection that person has with the advertiser other than the phone number. Or perhaps this advertiser was unlucky enough to be assigned the con woman's old number.

  3. #1813

    Hello Greenville

    I shall visit your city in a couple weeks for work. Any recommendations for Latinas or any hot spinners in general I should look at, feel free to reply, PM, whatever floats your boat.

  4. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyMason  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/742524346581

    Has anyone visited this one? She seems legit.
    Did you ever get any info on her?

  5. #1811

    Evan-Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/302444382852

    Has anyone seen her? I tried all my search tools and couldn't find anything.
    Maybe she's wearing just way too much makeup, but she just gives me a little bit of a tranny vibe. However I remember researching her and the number associated with her is of a 48 yo woman with an unbelievable life. It might be her mom, relative or friend, I have no idea. But this woman has lived at 31 addresses, has been married 7 times (6 men, 1 woman in 3 states and still shows she is married to all of them), has 310 criminal records around the country, has a $54 k judgment against her from GHS, has 8 tax liens against her, and has a net worth of less than a dollar. Basically looks like the profile of a con woman. However I have no idea what connection that person has with the advertiser other than the phone number. Or perhaps this advertiser was unlucky enough to be assigned the con woman's old number.

  6. #1810

    Katerina

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Just ran across this girl's ad. I don't know what is less appealing, the drug paraphernalia on the table or this big-ass lesion on her smooshed together deflato-tits. SMH.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/458154852531
    Ugh. Her Columbia reports aren't very flattering either so there's no upside here.

  7. #1809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I'm looking at her pictures and I still don't know what she looks like. There are more filters used than a magazine cover of Barbra Steisand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/302444382852

    Has anyone seen her? I tried all my search tools and couldn't find anything.

  8. #1808

    Evan-Rose

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/302444382852

    Has anyone seen her? I tried all my search tools and couldn't find anything.

  9. #1807

    Txt her

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Thought the same thing.
    She said she wears wigs but is reviewed on Monkey and Adultlook!

    LL.

  10. #1806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Not a report, per se.

    Just ran across this girl's ad. I don't know what is less appealing, the drug paraphernalia on the table or this big-ass lesion on her smooshed together deflato-tits. SMH.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/458154852531
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 944339867633MzAwNjA2ODk5MQ.jpg‎  

  11. #1805

    Txt

    She said she wears wigs but is reviewed on Monkey and Adultlook!

    LL.

  12. #1804

    Rebel Red Headed Zinger.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.
    Rebel entertained me a few weeks back, totally legit, and uses a local No-tell Motel for hourly rates on 29. Fun time, accommodating, switched up positions nicely, and had good CFS with toned muscles and a tight body. If you are looking for a busty girl, keep on rolling, but if you like one that is energetic and can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Does not swallow. Then Rebel might be your ticket. Check her out. She's busy every day, and responds nicely to texting. Will not play outdoors, even if the weather is warm.

  13. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/922016476904

    I swear in the first pic she looks like a tranny. Does anyone else agree or is just me? She's pulled that pic in her most recent ad.
    Thought the same thing.

  14. #1802

    Sky, formerly Molly

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/922016476904

    I swear in the first pic she looks like a tranny. Does anyone else agree or is just me? She's pulled that pic in her most recent ad.

  15. #1801

    Hello greenville!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/749496675387

    This one is using canned pics, and a previous ad from 'her' was already pulled by STG staff earlier. Despite her addressing our city (rare for scammers since they usually have generic ads), she's either fake or does NOT look like this (my guess). A findpeoplesearch lookup shows a 59 yo woman from Pelzer is registered to this number so it could be her trying to run a game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape