Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 13312
-
12-04-18 06:57 #1822Regular Member

Posts: 22Maya
Anyone have any info on this latina? Looking to set up a meeting with her soon. Please PM with details or reply.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.
-
12-04-18 05:27 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 822Agreed!
Kasey does indeed give one of the best blowjobs. She's just a bit far for me, and a bit pricey considering that I usually only want a BJ instead of full service. But the incall is clean and safe and the BJ technique is just about perfect except she can't quite deepthroated me. But I'm a little larger than average so I think most men would love her.
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 02:13 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 444In-town for work
Well, if she is anything like you say she is, I shall see this one in a couple of days.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 16:43 #1819Regular Member

Posts: 16Complete waste of time. Tried multiple times to connect but she kept giving me the run around. Grandma in hospital etc.
Originally Posted by HilBurnV263
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 14:24 #1818Regular Member

Posts: 11Do you have a link for her.
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 13:06 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 520Carmen / TR
Had nice meeting with Carmen up in TR area. No issues, safe in-call, all covered, seems really adventurous and open to most anything. She has a roommate that also plays but didn't partake. Will play again. Play Safe HC55.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/479147032836
-
12-03-18 12:07 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 57Sweet Kacey
Had another awesome vist with Kasey! She use to be on Backpages. She's on Ero's, she seems to be a UTR now and has limited time. But damn she gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever had! No joke, mulitiple positions and multiple pops! Nice safe quiet location and clean! Offers greek also, couldn't partake, to large LMFAO, hell she wouldn't even let me try! 1. 75/45 mins.
Stay safe! Ice.
-
12-02-18 22:56 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 47Harlie
I just saw Harlie, it has been long, loooooooong time since I have had any premium chocolate. 5 stars all day, no issues, great attitude, lots of fun, only thing she didn't do was BBJ, and it really didn't matter, top notch bod, really a pretty sweet girl with smooth silky light skin.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/517373960159
-
12-02-18 19:09 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 121Aka Laney
I remember talking to her a while back. She was connected-to or somehow working alongside the Kloe / Daisy sisters from Florida in Greenville. Her fake name at the time was Laney. Before I could schedule anything with her, she ghosted and I ended up seeing one of the sisters instead. In fact, I think one of them cold-texted me as a result of texting this one (Laney) so perhaps some guy / handler was posting their ads for them on STG and just shared my number. By reviewing my texts this one finally replied to me on 10/22 and told me she wasn't seeing anyone at this time. I think I got lucky on a search for social media and found out that the pics at least belong to a real person but I can't really confirm much else other than there is some kind of connection with the two sisters from Florida that aren't in the area at the moment. Best of luck if someone TOFTT. It probably won't be me.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 15:55 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 444Hello Greenville
I shall visit your city in a couple weeks for work. Any recommendations for Latinas or any hot spinners in general I should look at, feel free to reply, PM, whatever floats your boat.
-
12-02-18 12:09 #1812Regular Member

Posts: 22Did you ever get any info on her?
Originally Posted by VinnyMason
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 10:01 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 650Evan-Rose
Maybe she's wearing just way too much makeup, but she just gives me a little bit of a tranny vibe. However I remember researching her and the number associated with her is of a 48 yo woman with an unbelievable life. It might be her mom, relative or friend, I have no idea. But this woman has lived at 31 addresses, has been married 7 times (6 men, 1 woman in 3 states and still shows she is married to all of them), has 310 criminal records around the country, has a $54 k judgment against her from GHS, has 8 tax liens against her, and has a net worth of less than a dollar. Basically looks like the profile of a con woman. However I have no idea what connection that person has with the advertiser other than the phone number. Or perhaps this advertiser was unlucky enough to be assigned the con woman's old number.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 09:48 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 650Katerina
Ugh. Her Columbia reports aren't very flattering either so there's no upside here.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 08:52 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 1206I'm looking at her pictures and I still don't know what she looks like. There are more filters used than a magazine cover of Barbra Steisand.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 23:38 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 294Evan-Rose
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/302444382852
Has anyone seen her? I tried all my search tools and couldn't find anything.











Reply With Quote





