Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 7371
-
12-02-18 10:20 #351Senior Member

Posts: 112Suggestions for next Tuesday night?
I'll be staying over in Springfield next Tuesday night. I like clean, pretty, 20-35 years old, GFE. Suggestions? I'm From Boston area and want to sample the best of western mass. Thank you in advance!
-
11-30-18 00:16 #350Senior Member

Posts: 303Glad to hear smoke was the only smell.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 08:35 #349Senior Member

Posts: 643She has lost weight and looks really good. SHe updated the pix on her post. I kidded her a while back about the pix being old and not looking like her.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
She lists her rates in the ad.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/620871309760
-
11-28-18 19:56 #348Senior Member

Posts: 1659Roxy
Is she a larger brunette (who occasionally has rust-red tints)? I think I saw her years ago but her donation was kind of high. What did she ask now.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
Yup- I just checked. I think I saw her like 8 years ago.Last edited by Garthy; 11-28-18 at 20:17. Reason: updating
-
11-28-18 08:39 #347Senior Member

Posts: 643I wholeheartedly agree with your review. She has been my fav for several years. Pleasant to be with and does not rush you out the door, likes to chat.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 16:14 #346Senior Member

Posts: 122Roxy in Enfield Ct
Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.
-
11-27-18 12:02 #345Senior Member

Posts: 502Jenn
Had another great appt w / Jenn today.
As always, very accommodating!
My All Time Fav!
-
11-27-18 09:02 #344Senior Member

Posts: 399BW is OLga
That tel number is fishy too. It's had different SW's associated with it. Probably a pimp / drug dealer.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 19:16 #343Senior Member

Posts: 492Make-up?
I don't think its her at all except the b&w pic.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 13:30 #342Senior Member

Posts: 214It's one thing to be bad at photoshop or use filters that add in too much gaudy makeup, but then to do it in real life to match.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 04:46 #341Senior Member

Posts: 492How Stupid They Think We Are
This is a girl named Olga. She advertises off and on. Have seen here on the streets on School. She may have gotten away with it if she didn't throw in the last picture. Brazilian my ass. And all of the same woman too. Real Olga on right. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/409908282851.
-
11-25-18 13:58 #340Senior Member

Posts: 398Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks
Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks, Barnes.
-
11-24-18 09:31 #339Senior Member

Posts: 667Thanks for the warning, was going to TOFT, Seems to dangerous and will avoid.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 09:10 #338Senior Member

Posts: 492Krissy
I posted on her before when I was young and dumb. She is a thief. Had guys in the bathroom when I went. She made the deal and when I asked WTF when it wasn't happening, she called them.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:03 #337Senior Member

Posts: 667Princess
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/301642444510
Would like to know if anyone has experience with princess, krissy, or jess? Tried to TOFT but they wanted a photo of me for screening. I was not willing so communication stopped. Has anyone met them and can confirm if legit / safe?









Reply With Quote





