Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 492 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #351

    Suggestions for next Tuesday night?

    I'll be staying over in Springfield next Tuesday night. I like clean, pretty, 20-35 years old, GFE. Suggestions? I'm From Boston area and want to sample the best of western mass. Thank you in advance!

  2. #350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.
    Glad to hear smoke was the only smell.

  3. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Is she a larger brunette (who occasionally has rust-red tints)? I think I saw her years ago but her donation was kind of high. What did she ask now.

    Yup- I just checked. I think I saw her like 8 years ago.
    She has lost weight and looks really good. SHe updated the pix on her post. I kidded her a while back about the pix being old and not looking like her.

    She lists her rates in the ad.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/620871309760

  4. #348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I wholeheartedly agree with your review. She has been my fav for several years. Pleasant to be with and does not rush you out the door, likes to chat.
    Is she a larger brunette (who occasionally has rust-red tints)? I think I saw her years ago but her donation was kind of high. What did she ask now.

    Yup- I just checked. I think I saw her like 8 years ago.
    Last edited by Garthy; 11-28-18 at 20:17. Reason: updating

  5. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.
    I wholeheartedly agree with your review. She has been my fav for several years. Pleasant to be with and does not rush you out the door, likes to chat.

  6. #346

    Roxy in Enfield Ct

    Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.

  7. #345

    Jenn

    Had another great appt w / Jenn today.

    As always, very accommodating!

    My All Time Fav!

  8. #344

    BW is OLga

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I don't think its her at all except the b&w pic.
    That tel number is fishy too. It's had different SW's associated with it. Probably a pimp / drug dealer.

  9. #343

    Make-up?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    It's one thing to be bad at photoshop or use filters that add in too much gaudy makeup, but then to do it in real life to match.
    I don't think its her at all except the b&w pic.

  10. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl named Olga. She advertises off and on. Have seen here on the streets on School. She may have gotten away with it if she didn't throw in the last picture. Brazilian my ass. And all of the same woman too. Real Olga on right. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/409908282851.
    It's one thing to be bad at photoshop or use filters that add in too much gaudy makeup, but then to do it in real life to match.

  11. #341

    How Stupid They Think We Are

    This is a girl named Olga. She advertises off and on. Have seen here on the streets on School. She may have gotten away with it if she didn't throw in the last picture. Brazilian my ass. And all of the same woman too. Real Olga on right. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/409908282851.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 186304961148MzAwNTg5OTk2MA.jpg‎   186304961148MzAwNTkyOTI4Mw.jpg‎   186304961148MzAwNTkyOTI5OA.jpg‎  

  12. #340

    Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks

    Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks, Barnes.

  13. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I posted on her before when I was young and dumb. She is a thief. Had guys in the bathroom when I went. She made the deal and when I asked WTF when it wasn't happening, she called them.
    Thanks for the warning, was going to TOFT, Seems to dangerous and will avoid.

  14. #338

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/301642444510

    Would like to know if anyone has experience with princess, krissy, or jess? Tried to TOFT but they wanted a photo of me for screening. I was not willing so communication stopped. Has anyone met them and can confirm if legit / safe?
    I posted on her before when I was young and dumb. She is a thief. Had guys in the bathroom when I went. She made the deal and when I asked WTF when it wasn't happening, she called them.

  15. #337

    Princess

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/301642444510

    Would like to know if anyone has experience with princess, krissy, or jess? Tried to TOFT but they wanted a photo of me for screening. I was not willing so communication stopped. Has anyone met them and can confirm if legit / safe?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape