Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,366 to 28,380 of 37366
-
11-24-18 16:19 #9001Senior Member

Posts: 1084Her mom is doing better and I actually talked with her yesterday. But yes she's still there.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:54 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 736Is this one
Looks familiar to you?
-
11-24-18 14:19 #8999Senior Member

Posts: 653Not serenity.
She used to advertise on BP, but definitely not serenity. I've seen her multiple times, but she looks bigger in this pic than when I saw her last. Has a habit and a pimp typically. Not the best attitude, but pretty solid skills.
Marto, where did you come into contact with her? PM is fine.
JDBoy.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 14:02 #8998Senior Member

Posts: 784Serenity?
Isn't this Serenity from Williamsburg Rd? I've seen her a few times since being back from vacation.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 13:11 #8997Senior Member

Posts: 144Lorraine
Few months ago she was in a house with others, couldn't host but was still down for outcall fun. I've since lost her number. Anyone have it? If so, via PM would be perfect. Thanks.
-
11-24-18 09:54 #8996Regular Member

Posts: 5Powhatan Pam link? Anyone have it?
Does anyone have a link for Pam
.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 08:47 #8995Regular Member

Posts: 5Where can I find Powhatan Pam link at.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 07:01 #8994Senior Member

Posts: 353Powhatan Pam
Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 02:45 #8993Senior Member

Posts: 736Those any one had the chance
Of meet this cute looking hoe she looks like latina the tattoos looks familiar any clue guys?
-
11-24-18 02:42 #8992Senior Member

Posts: 736I just reconect with kat
For those the remember kat she still around as always be careful with her and her habit.
-
11-24-18 02:39 #8991Senior Member

Posts: 736They are the same
Cute little girl I don't recommend her any more also she is in doghouse
.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 02:35 #8990Senior Member

Posts: 736Nar co rates
Like latinas take look at this hoe.
-
11-23-18 23:35 #8989Senior Member

Posts: 427Is "Kay" Taylor M?
I don't know if I am confusing these two or not.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:06 #8988Senior Member

Posts: 435I Reviewed Kitty Blonde MILF
I pm PhilCollins told him about my review I did on Kitty she was cool but I just wasn't feeling her so I wouldn't repeat as usual YMMV.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:05 #8987Senior Member

Posts: 1084Powhatan Pam
Stopped by and saw Powhatan Pam for a QV today. After the others couldn't come through, she did. Many of you all know her I'm sure. Nothing had changed..still good service for a good deal.










Reply With Quote





