Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9001
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    Her mom is doing better and I actually talked with her yesterday. But yes she's still there.

  2. #9000

    Is this one

    Looks familiar to you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D3B4F011-1467-4D32-8ABF-3FF2F7F97F73.jpg‎   CD550FAA-6FBA-4B5A-9CFD-79BCA027F98D.jpg‎  

  3. #8999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Not serenity.

    She used to advertise on BP, but definitely not serenity. I've seen her multiple times, but she looks bigger in this pic than when I saw her last. Has a habit and a pimp typically. Not the best attitude, but pretty solid skills.

    Marto, where did you come into contact with her? PM is fine.

    JDBoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Serenity from Williamsburg Rd? I've seen her a few times since being back from vacation.

  4. #8998

    Serenity?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Of meet this cute looking hoe she looks like latina the tattoos looks familiar any clue guys?
    Isn't this Serenity from Williamsburg Rd? I've seen her a few times since being back from vacation.

  5. #8997

    Lorraine

    Few months ago she was in a house with others, couldn't host but was still down for outcall fun. I've since lost her number. Anyone have it? If so, via PM would be perfect. Thanks.

  6. #8996

    Powhatan Pam link? Anyone have it?

    Does anyone have a link for Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    .

  7. #8995
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    Where can I find Powhatan Pam link at.

  8. #8994

    Powhatan Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw Powhatan Pam for a QV today. After the others couldn't come through, she did. Many of you all know her I'm sure. Nothing had changed..still good service for a good deal.
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.

  9. #8993

    Those any one had the chance

    Of meet this cute looking hoe she looks like latina the tattoos looks familiar any clue guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77351117-292E-4E9B-BB92-92B929005691.jpg‎  

  10. #8992

    I just reconect with kat

    For those the remember kat she still around as always be careful with her and her habit.

  11. #8991

    They are the same

    Cute little girl I don't recommend her any more also she is in doghouse

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I am confusing these two or not.
    .

  12. #8990

    Nar co rates

    Like latinas take look at this hoe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0089CBDA-45CF-40E0-87BB-4067237ECD13.jpg‎   6086A7EB-F6FC-4690-87D5-A15986DB1BF2.jpg‎   1F6A584B-BFDF-44D8-BAFF-F8C046199289.jpg‎  

  13. #8989

    Is "Kay" Taylor M?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I set a date with her but she tried to do cash and dash she has new pimp I don't recommend use this little bitcch.
    I don't know if I am confusing these two or not.

  14. #8988

    I Reviewed Kitty Blonde MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    Someone reviewed her. I can't remember it but I don't think it was positive.
    I pm PhilCollins told him about my review I did on Kitty she was cool but I just wasn't feeling her so I wouldn't repeat as usual YMMV.

  15. #8987

    Powhatan Pam

    Stopped by and saw Powhatan Pam for a QV today. After the others couldn't come through, she did. Many of you all know her I'm sure. Nothing had changed..still good service for a good deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape