Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8978
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I set a date with her but she tried to do cash and dash she has new pimp I don't recommend use this little bitcch.
    Thanks for the heads up! Tried to get with 3 diff ho's tonight who all claim to need business. Nome came through so I still have my $.

  2. #8977

    For those who been asking for kay

    I set a date with her but she tried to do cash and dash she has new pimp I don't recommend use this little bitcch.

  3. #8976

    Dtlq

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Try again. DTLQ didn't have a phone for a while. I saw her yesterday. She's around and could use the business.
    I saw her last night for a car date, she said that the screen on her phone broke and it was out of action for several days. She has a new phone now and is back in business.

    We found a spot last night and she went to work, never disappoints. Doesn't waste a drop!

  4. #8975
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelRod  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a current face pic? Her STG ad says she's forty nine years old.
    I don't have her current number (LL. Can you PM it to me please if possible?) but I can vouch for her face. Pretty. Body is very nice, personality a 9. 8 or higher. Service about a 9. 9. Cleanliness a 10.

  5. #8974

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mineza380  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying this one. I've seen her ads for a long time. I don't remember seeing any reviews. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/253263938807.
    I think she's a tad bit on the slow side, took directions ok but Midway thru her bf / pimp knocks on the door say time was up after 5 minutes. Well that killed the mood and got to finish but was apprehensive the whole time.

  6. #8973

    Best way to snag the street walker

    Been down JD recently. Didn't see any walkers, unless I'm in the wrong areas?

    Any tips or providers needing help, feel free to message me.

  7. #8972
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    How old is Smoke?
    I'd say mid to late 40's.

  8. #8971
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherLover65  [View Original Post]
    Smoke asked me to let everyone know that she will be available Thursday and Friday. She gave me 2 new pics that I have her permission to post.

    Be safe.

    LL.
    How old is Smoke?

  9. #8970

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Is she still currently evenings / weekends only?
    Yeah. She has a list where she will text you when she has day off from day job. She tries to accommodate everyone as best she can. I don't know how she does it all.

    Be safe.

    LL.

  10. #8969

    Smoke Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherLover65  [View Original Post]
    Smoke asked me to let everyone know that she will be available Thursday and Friday. She gave me 2 new pics that I have her permission to post.

    Be safe.

    LL.
    Can you post a current face pic? Her STG ad says she's forty nine years old.

  11. #8968
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherLover65  [View Original Post]
    Smoke asked me to let everyone know that she will be available Thursday and Friday. She gave me 2 new pics that I have her permission to post.

    Be safe.

    LL.
    Can you pm me her info please.

  12. #8967
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeThick  [View Original Post]
    DTLQ never responded to me. I wonder if the number has changed or if she is out of the hobby. Kayla responded a long time after my initial contact and it was too late for me to head over. We agreed to try again the next day. She did save covers could be discussed in person but I don't know if it meant extra $, only BBBJ, or BBFS. When I tried to reach back out the next day, she never answered. Better luck next time.

    ILT.
    Try again. DTLQ didn't have a phone for a while. I saw her yesterday. She's around and could use the business.

  13. #8966
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherLover65  [View Original Post]
    Smoke asked me to let everyone know that she will be available Thursday and Friday. She gave me 2 new pics that I have her permission to post.

    Be safe.

    LL.
    Is she still currently evenings / weekends only?

  14. #8965

    Anyone tried this one?

    I'm thinking of trying this one. I've seen her ads for a long time. I don't remember seeing any reviews. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/253263938807.

  15. #8964
    I've texted a bit with DT but she seems to only offer car visits. Not my thing so I've passed. Also, the picture she sends out is kind of a turnoff, IMO. Rather masculine. Not sure if it could just be a bad picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeThick  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to start contributing some info here in the next couple of days. I have reached out to DTLQ and Kayla from STG but no return so far. Does anyone know if Kayla is covered everything?

    ILT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape