Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,381 to 28,395 of 37359
-
11-23-18 00:01 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 736If any of you have regulars
I will say keep them there is nothing more fuckking disappointing that chasing fuckking hoes like chasing someone for girlfriend there too long volume of hoes available in this place even the street walker ask for 250 watafuckk
.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 22:39 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks for the heads up! Tried to get with 3 diff ho's tonight who all claim to need business. Nome came through so I still have my $.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 22:13 #8977Senior Member

Posts: 736For those who been asking for kay
I set a date with her but she tried to do cash and dash she has new pimp I don't recommend use this little bitcch.
-
11-21-18 08:39 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 353Dtlq
I saw her last night for a car date, she said that the screen on her phone broke and it was out of action for several days. She has a new phone now and is back in business.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
We found a spot last night and she went to work, never disappoints. Doesn't waste a drop!
-
11-20-18 19:10 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 144I don't have her current number (LL. Can you PM it to me please if possible?) but I can vouch for her face. Pretty. Body is very nice, personality a 9. 8 or higher. Service about a 9. 9. Cleanliness a 10.
Originally Posted by SteelRod
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 00:48 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 580Sunshine
I think she's a tad bit on the slow side, took directions ok but Midway thru her bf / pimp knocks on the door say time was up after 5 minutes. Well that killed the mood and got to finish but was apprehensive the whole time.
Originally Posted by Mineza380
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 22:07 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 438Best way to snag the street walker
Been down JD recently. Didn't see any walkers, unless I'm in the wrong areas?
Any tips or providers needing help, feel free to message me.
-
11-19-18 21:31 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 1084I'd say mid to late 40's.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 21:26 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 242How old is Smoke?
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 20:47 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 50Smoke
Yeah. She has a list where she will text you when she has day off from day job. She tries to accommodate everyone as best she can. I don't know how she does it all.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
LL.
-
11-19-18 20:17 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 166Smoke Grey
Can you post a current face pic? Her STG ad says she's forty nine years old.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 18:43 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 37Can you pm me her info please.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 18:42 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 484Try again. DTLQ didn't have a phone for a while. I saw her yesterday. She's around and could use the business.
Originally Posted by ILikeThick
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 18:13 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 144Is she still currently evenings / weekends only?
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 17:49 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone tried this one?
I'm thinking of trying this one. I've seen her ads for a long time. I don't remember seeing any reviews. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/253263938807.












Reply With Quote






