Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8963
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherLover65  [View Original Post]
    Smoke asked me to let everyone know that she will be available Thursday and Friday. She gave me 2 new pics that I have her permission to post.

    Be safe.

    LL.
    She has definitely been good to me. Only working lady around Western Chesterfield, Powhatan, or Amelia that I know of. True sweet lady that enjoys sex as much as we do.

  2. #8962

    Available over holidays

    Smoke asked me to let everyone know that she will be available Thursday and Friday. She gave me 2 new pics that I have her permission to post.

    Be safe.

    LL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JPEG_20181113_230616_685860190.jpg‎   JPEG_20181113_230758_1552483663.jpg‎  

  3. #8961

    Teri. Cash and Dash. Response to inquiries

    I have had many inquiries as to whether or not I have heard from Teri and if she has made things.

    Right yet. As of right now she has not bothered to contact me. I will post as soon as she does.

  4. #8960

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeThick  [View Original Post]
    DTLQ never responded to me. I wonder if the number has changed or if she is out of the hobby. Kayla responded a long time after my initial contact and it was too late for me to head over. We agreed to try again the next day. She did save covers could be discussed in person but I don't know if it meant extra $, only BBBJ, or BBFS. When I tried to reach back out the next day, she never answered. Better luck next time.

    ILT.
    Kayla will do BBBJ with her normal rates. I don't know about BBFS. She is hard to get in touch with so you might have to text or call more than once to make sure she responds which is annoying. I've seen her once and she was very friendly and didn't rush at all.

  5. #8959

    No Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeThick  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to start contributing some info here in the next couple of days. I have reached out to DTLQ and Kayla from STG but no return so far. Does anyone know if Kayla is covered everything?

    ILT.
    DTLQ never responded to me. I wonder if the number has changed or if she is out of the hobby. Kayla responded a long time after my initial contact and it was too late for me to head over. We agreed to try again the next day. She did save covers could be discussed in person but I don't know if it meant extra $, only BBBJ, or BBFS. When I tried to reach back out the next day, she never answered. Better luck next time.

    ILT.

  6. #8958

    Randy and Sonya.

    Hey Jim! Can you PM me about these 2 ladies?

    Omar.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    1). Ashley. She is MILF aged blonde staying in Jeff Davis and Willis road area. I was looking for someone new and began communication in morning. We finally confirmed time for 530 pm. Her communication was a little suspect, but aren't they all. I arrived at the Notel and had to wait about ten minutes as she said she was in bathroom. I finally got in room to find what appeared to be a drunk woman who appeared to have had a tough day. No effort to get cleaned up for the occasion. I sat in the room for at least ten minutes as she did this and that. I asked her if we should do this another time because she seemed out of it. Of course, she begged me to stay. I was not into full service after seeing her in this condition, but did opt for BBBJCIM. She definitely aims to please and is GFE as others have mentioned. I'm only writing about my experience, which may be a one off. I could imagine a good visit if she was fresh out of shower and not messed up. YMMV.

    2). Sonya. - while I was waiting for Ashley last Saturday night, I noticed this cute girl with white coat walking to the 7-11 at JD and Willis. Staying at m Kay..

  7. #8957

    Catch up reviews

    1). Ashley. She is MILF aged blonde staying in Jeff Davis and Willis road area. I was looking for someone new and began communication in morning. We finally confirmed time for 530 pm. Her communication was a little suspect, but aren't they all. I arrived at the Notel and had to wait about ten minutes as she said she was in bathroom. I finally got in room to find what appeared to be a drunk woman who appeared to have had a tough day. No effort to get cleaned up for the occasion. I sat in the room for at least ten minutes as she did this and that. I asked her if we should do this another time because she seemed out of it. Of course, she begged me to stay. I was not into full service after seeing her in this condition, but did opt for BBBJCIM. She definitely aims to please and is GFE as others have mentioned. I'm only writing about my experience, which may be a one off. I could imagine a good visit if she was fresh out of shower and not messed up. YMMV.

    2). Sonya. - while I was waiting for Ashley last Saturday night, I noticed this cute girl with white coat walking to the 7-11 at JD and Willis. Staying at m Kay. I decided to ride down there Sunday afternoon and I happened to see her again. She approached me and we worked out details and headed to her room. She had a nice rack and offered a very enthusiastic BBBJCIM at a bargain value. I felt like I had seen her before and she reminded me of her nickname tee-tee. Very pleasant experience and she will be in my regular rotation for after work quick BJ.

    3). Randy. - I had tried fir awhile to see her and finally worked it out yesterday. She is 29 very cute blonde with a nice body. She did not have room so we did car date. She was very chill and we hit it off as we drove fir a nice quiet spot. She performed a solid BBBJCIM. 7 of 10 stars. Attitude 9'of 10. I look forward to seeing her soon fir full service.

    Stay safe everyone.

  8. #8956

    Teri

    Got a text from Teri, she could use some help, if you want to meet up with her you might reach out.

  9. #8955

    She takes it like a champ.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Small blonde girl she claims to take any size included anal I don't sure there is any review of her doing anal.
    I can't confirm the "any size" claim but I know she can take something close to average back there with plenty of enthusiasm. Her chemical issues were getting away from her the last time I saw her so I have not seen her in a few months. That ass does look good with a dick in it!

  10. #8954

    Teri. Cash and Dash -

    I will be happy to provide proof of what happened to any senior member who would like it-.

    I have all the text messages. Back channel me.

  11. #8953

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    So hearing some of the conversation about Teri I thought I'd give my recent visit. It was this past weekend. Made contact, setup a time and headed that way. Got to the last place I visited at and couldn't find the room number which I found strange. Called her and she immediately answered. She forgot to tell me she was in a different place not far from where I had gone. Did some recon and made my way to the room. Was greeted the same as past visits. Chatted a little about things going on and got down to business. This visit was the same as my last ones. I understand how things can change. She has been a great for me. I will try to make time in the next week or 2 to try to arrange a meeting! I guess I will see and report back when I do. Happy hunting and stay safe! BH44.
    I have to concur. I just saw her tonight and it was great as always. I spent over an hour with her and she was the same as she has always been with me. It sounds like someone got a little butthurt for whatever reason and is taking it out on her. Don't be misled. Book with confidence.

  12. #8952

    DTLQ and Kayla

    Hoping to start contributing some info here in the next couple of days. I have reached out to DTLQ and Kayla from STG but no return so far. Does anyone know if Kayla is covered everything?

    ILT.

  13. #8951

    Unclear bad review on Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    Teri is obviously very desperate at this point. Never had an issue until now. She did a very calculating cash and dash on a good friend of mine.
    Wait a minute, your post on 11/13 (#8764) said that she did a cash and dash after a good experience and now today you are saying that she did that on a good friend of yours. I am sorry but your story is not very consistent nor very clear. Please tell us exactly what happened and who did what to each other?

    On the Ripoff report thread (#82), did you also have a first-hand bad experience with Gigi or did that also happen to your good friend? Why did you not post the exact details on the board and asked others to PM you for detail? Please enlighten us.

  14. #8950

    Airport Teri

    So hearing some of the conversation about Teri I thought I'd give my recent visit. It was this past weekend. Made contact, setup a time and headed that way. Got to the last place I visited at and couldn't find the room number which I found strange. Called her and she immediately answered. She forgot to tell me she was in a different place not far from where I had gone. Did some recon and made my way to the room. Was greeted the same as past visits. Chatted a little about things going on and got down to business. This visit was the same as my last ones. I understand how things can change. She has been a great for me. I will try to make time in the next week or 2 to try to arrange a meeting! I guess I will see and report back when I do. Happy hunting and stay safe! BH44.

  15. #8949
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidS78  [View Original Post]
    It would be helpful if you could go into a little more detail when posting situations like these. I've never had an issue with Teri and talked to her last night. Someones idea of being ripped off might not be another's, some would say it simply for not getting a service that was agreed upon for the amount while most of us think of it as an actual cash and dash where you get nothing at all and they disappear.
    I agree. Please give us details. I had nothing but good experiences with Teri. The poster said something bad about GiGi the week before so I also want to hear that story. Two rip offs back to back is rather unusal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape