Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 7898
-
11-16-18 09:19 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 72StringBean has been around.
I talked with her over 10 yrs ago off of CL (though her stated age has gone up much less than those 10 yrs). Back then she mostly wrote about how incredibly attractive she was, but since she didn't have time to date she would grace one lucky guys life for a large amount of money. Was actually on my way to meet her once, as I did kind of like the long thin look and thought I would get out of my 20 something comfort zone. Still had major concerns while driving there and when she sent several condescending texts as we were trying to locate each other I bailed. Really glad I did. Her new profile is a little different. Now it is all about gender inequality and those of us that have been fortunate to have it easy all our lives owe it to her to give her money. At least the new profile makes it easier to run.
StringBean https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...qMXz40jzarbyYv.
-
11-16-18 09:04 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 72Pure poetry DepthCharge! Share your thoughts, but you said it better than I would, especially "There are women I've seen on SA that IMO offend the laws of humanity by thinking they are attractive enough to be called "sugar babies". Have looked at many profiles and thought I couldn't drink enough to hook up with them, then read their profile and see that they have more demands and a worse attitude than some models I have hooked up with. Guess it is good for their ego's to think a guy might actually be interested.
Also agree that we are dealing with the most flaky demographic in society, and as you said an even flakier subset of that demographic. That said, I have a strong preference for the looks and tight bods of 18-28 yo's, so figure I just have to deal with it. If you don't get your hopes up too high or 100% count on meeting you won't be as disappointed. Just like fishing, you often don't catch that many and some you catch you have to throw back, but once in a while you land one that makes it all worthwhile.
Originally Posted by DepthCharge
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 22:19 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 81What's the intel on this one? I know she's been mentioned before, but can't find the info. Seems like she's semi pro.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad6e1...0-0662e9e20845
-
11-15-18 19:37 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes and no
I believe that some of them do like the idea of signing up for an account simply to get all the messages from guys on the site without any intention of ever actually meeting up with any of them. Many probably enjoy stringing those guys along as well, still with no intention of ever meeting. All these women crave attention, and I think the added little ego booster here is that the guys aren't just going to buy them drinks or dinner as in the so-called real world; it's implied that the men will pay hundreds of dollars for dates with them. There are women I've seen on SA that IMO offend the laws of humanity by thinking they are attractive enough to be called "sugar babies" so I imagine being able to stick themselves voluntarily on an SB site and get any responses at all is a good ego boost for them.
Originally Posted by CuriousCat12
[View Original Post]
However, I think the real flakiness is just an additive effect. Women in general are flaky. Hot women are generally flakier. The millennial and post-millennial aged girls are flakier still. From chatting to the ones on SA and in society at large, they are, across the board, typically incredibly entitled, selfish, and out of touch in every way with how the real world works. Then add in the fact that they've put themselves on a sugar daddy site and you've got probably the best recipe for a flaky girl you can get LOL. I think most girls this age are so fucked up in the head because they're struggling with the "I'm a strong independent female who doesn't need men" message they're always being fed but at the same time they instinctively want to use sex to manipulate guys for money, gifts, attention, and everything else LMAO.
-
11-15-18 18:48 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 289It does seem that way. The two or three times I let someone have time to get comfortable, I have gotten nothing from any of them. You'd think I'd learn something from it LOL. Plenty out there ready to go right now, no reason to ever wait 3-4 dates. It never works out the way you want.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 17:34 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 289Sorry
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...lOr7OAneVE27Ma
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
Couldn't go back and edit.
-
11-15-18 17:27 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 200I believe the second link is to your messages as it just takes me to my messages.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 16:31 #2161

Posts: 385Friend looking for daddies.
Hello all,
Have another friend looking for some daddies. Looks great and a fun time. She's moved from Joppa area back towards Parkville, which is better for a lot of you.
Seniors and regulars with some posts PM me and I'll give more details.
-
11-15-18 13:45 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 76Good call.
I was talking to her about a month ago, didn't feel like our schedules worked well enough to pursue it. Good to know she turned out to be a lot of trouble despite claiming to run into sham guys all the time. Is it just me or the ones who complain about that are the ones who do it themselves?
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 12:51 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 289More WYP
Audreygirl99 : https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...3G3XzJZ2xR16zv.
No penetration. $150.
SarahMariie: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...lOr7OAneVE27Ma.
Dtf but has a desperate air. Not sure if I'm going to pursue. I don't like to date girls who are desperate. $150.
Oneandonlygg927 https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...dkEDaAaN8GQ3Z1.
Slender and down on her luck. Hates giving BJ and really only looking for quick dates. Still, a good time. $150.
-
11-15-18 10:31 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 289WYP info
XAlex94 : https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mrNPB5GPLe7j6K.
Great first date, wants to take it slow but agrees to minimal allowance while easing into it. Don't know why, she's had other Daddies, or so she says. Second date some light petting, then calls arrangement off for some BS reason, decides to try another date when she has a sudden car problem and throws it out there that she needs cash, but we aren't in an arrangement yet so I decline. Sets up another date (our 4th, which still wasn't going to lead to the FC because "it takes time to feel comfortable enough" then she disappears for a few days and I finally told her I was done being strung along. Good luck to any Daddy who sticks around long enough for her to "feel comfortable". Has a banging body but never saw all of it.
Kiki359: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...DrQQr0Z8XaowWM.
Also has a SA profile. Very cute and well-put-together young lady Super organized and has a good full time job. Sets up interviews with potential Daddies one after the other. Told me she was looking for $500 per date, which is out of my price range. I counteroffered, we bid each other luck and she told me she would let me know if I got the job that evening. Never heard from her, and I see she's back setting up more interviews. I'm not 100% sure that the interviews are on the level, she could make a considerable amount just interviewing blokes at $100 per hour. Just a word of warning.
XxPandora: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...4WvLQA3Vdgkx7X.
Has a fiancee, but I accepted a low offer. Immediately tried to sell pics and videos. I told her I was interested in a more intimate arrangement, and she threatened to report me for suggesting illegal activity. Snowflake. Blocked.
Kattt69 https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...67dM752kXOyeMz.
Went on a couple of dates while she tried to get comfortable, then showed her true colors and tried to blackmail me. I reported her and sent screen shots to WYP with her blackmail threats, but they didn't even cancel her account. Beware! Sometimes still comes to this area and looks for victims.
-
11-14-18 13:33 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 237Sugar daddy meet
Anyone use sugerdaddymeet the guy that made a blue print for a gun from a 3 D printer hooked up a girl on there so it must not be fake. I have a profile on there that getting many hits but I did not pay the $50 membership fee.
-
11-14-18 11:26 #2156Regular Member

Posts: 4Flakes!
What's with the girls on this site?! Most of them that text me, agree to allowance, set up date and time to meet, and then stop responding or try to reschedule! Like do they just get off on having it set up and that's all they want?! Self confidence booster I guess? So annoying.
-
11-14-18 08:03 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 72They keep raising their prices, think it would only be worth it if you had the time and money to make connections with a lot of young woman, but I guess the demand must be there. I use wyp. Different business model, as you buy credits and then have to use those credits to actually talk to someone. I keep thinking I should partner with one fellow board member that has similar taste to me, I could try to reach out to young ladies he is interested in on wyp and pass over the number, and he could do the same for me on SA. Life has definitely got more challenging with these sites being the main place to meet sb's.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 07:05 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 168Anyone know this SB from SA
I am taking with her. Seems high priced. But wanted to know if anyone has any intel or has been with her. She says she is in Baltimore. Thinking of meeting her.









Reply With Quote






