Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 7898
-
11-11-18 23:35 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 192Anna / Amber
This post would fall under three categories;.
The Street Walker. Which Amber was.
Seeking Arrangements. Ditto.
UTR. Presently.
As with any former addict, once clean and sober weight gain were often imminent.
And in Amber's case, there was also another side effect. A geometrical increases in sexual appetite that's in direct correlation to her sobriety. Put it another way, Amber was always a lot of fun, but now her proclivity to please is totally off the chart. And boy, did I take advantage of her "sobriety" - perversion was an understatement.
Amber's weight gain wasn't prohibitive when we'd hooked up in late August. Her pink nippled breasts were opulent and full. Her blue-green eyes already luminous against her alabaster skin positively twinkle. Perfectly complementing her soft, rounded features. That said, I've heard Amber's weight gain has become a linear proposition.
Either way, she's great fun. Always a good time to be had.
Aiight, Dog, out.
-
11-11-18 20:07 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 76Yep
There definitely are some encouraging it because I think they may lack the self esteem or something to know their moneys worth. As a lot of you vets have pointed out, we're in the position of power here. When I see something that's not reasonable I just say "thanks for your time" and they usually go down because they need the money. That being said, maybe the onus isn't on us though? If you're into weird things, maybe it's not a bad thing to have to pay more for it, but it's definitely not a bargaining tool to be used against daddies.
Originally Posted by DepthCharge
[View Original Post]
I hate to say it, but can't we just report the "online only" things?
-
11-11-18 18:21 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 1392nd link
I saw her earlier this year. See my post.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
Likit.
-
11-11-18 17:34 #2135

Posts: 385Have one looking for more daddies
She's been talked about on here, not sure of her current profile name, had taken other one down.
Tall, thick, can host.
Seniors PM me for details, especially if your membership has ended on SA.
-
11-11-18 16:21 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel Update
JayMoneyATM: http://www.seeking.com/member/8cb693...8-a6be9a9d7e7e.
DTF. Hosting out of a motel in Jessup. Asked $$. 5 for an hour. Uses BP girl language ('roses', P4 P,etc). I don't have the time to visit today, but if I had spare time I would take one for the team and explore.
Marylandgirl1989: https://www.seeking.com/member/0f742...4-9cdbb2d5fbaa.
DTF. I did not get a quote from her, but texting indicated she was open. However you had to provide a venue.
I am leaning towards those who can host, as getting a motel is a PITA and I don't like giving them my info.
-
11-11-18 15:26 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 93Fitgrl72 https://www.seeking.com/member/679e3...8-bb4dae0b5b0f.
She messaged me she'll be in Baltimore on Tuesday, I can't meet, but she's definitely dtf, didn't get further.
Mbali2021 - Petite AA Girl, dtf, I think she may be shut down now, as I only have old messages and can't see a link, but if you see a similar username she wants $$ upfront and $$ when you get to her. Was not polite when I said no way.
MagicalKissandKitty -https://www.seeking.com/member/2900b...6-dcd8983f5b6f - Have met before under an old username, dtf, not my type, she took 3 $ in the past.
KatieMinola - https://www.seeking.com/member/1ec6b...d-435c789b6664 - Online only, talked for a few days before she dropped that hammer. Is Married.
-
11-11-18 14:29 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 53Has anyone met her? She has messaged me a ton as well, and I do have a thing for redheads, York is a bit of a drive, and she wants me to provide a motel.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 13:40 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: More Intel
(No Username) (https://www.seeking.com/member/c2816...0-cd487ab28a2e)
She says that she's DTF. I'm not able to meet her, though, so maybe someone here would be interested?
-
11-11-18 13:24 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Some Updates
I believe that she is back, with two accounts:
Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt
[View Original Post]
- imahappygirl19 (https://www.seeking.com/member/9617f...9-229cad4ccb0f)
- Happygirl261 (https://www.seeking.com/member/39ea8...c-f7c2cffa16c1)
She messaged me from her imahappygirl19 account. I am personally not interested (I'm looking for my 2nd Y2K SB LOL), but someone here may be interested.
-
11-11-18 07:42 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 114?
I'm familiar with WYP. Could someone please shoot me a PM and let me know what SD and SA means?
Thank you.
-
11-11-18 04:25 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 81Same thing just happened to me tonight. I'm going to try to get it reinstated if that's possible. I know who reported me. And she couldn't wait to discuss escort terminology. I eventually blocked her because I got tired of her antics and then she got me banned.
Originally Posted by CuriousCat12
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 22:30 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 28Platonic.
It is what it is, but have others been finding that the "nothing physical" girls have been becoming more and more prevalent over the past several months? Increasingly, many I run across in my searches now literally put it right in their profiles. On one hand, having it there saves me all the back and forth messaging only to find out they thought they were going to get paid hundreds of dollars for just some friendly conversation, but on the other hand, it just shows that (at least for me recently) a larger amount of delusional / stupid chicks are hopping on the site just expecting money for absolutely nothing. I encountered a ton of GPSers when I first started using SA, but at least they understood they were expected to give it up, many just had ridiculous expectations as to the price they'd receive in return for it. Most could be easily bargained down from that price point. Now there seem to be more and more who are joining sites like SA or WYP or whatever and thinking "free money". I know how women are, but it still boggles my mind every time I see a profile or a report on here or get told it firsthand, that the chick is only interested in a platonic relationship. I don't want a 21 year old friend for conversation or advice and if I did, I don't pay my friends hundreds of dollars to hang out and talk to them. I really hope there aren't any guys out there actually encouraging these girls.
-
11-10-18 20:14 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 158Man that was tough to read. Dude must have a stuck period key on his keyboard from shooting too many spanker shots on it.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 16:23 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 26This one would like a MMF or maybe a MMMF small party. We are thinking hotel in the Baltimore / Towson area during a nice lunch break. Say from 12-2 or 1-3. She has to approve. Looking for same criteria above. Recently tested would be huge plus as well.
Originally Posted by Wsp25
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 07:38
Senior Member
-
11-10-18 06:19 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 237Nope
Nope, just a lot of bad grammar LOL.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




