Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 7898
-
11-14-18 06:28 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Platonic.
It's beyond frustrating for me -- you can see my previous posts. I renewed my premium membership a couple of weeks ago and I kind of regret it. Nowadays, if I find a girl who doesn't want anything physical, I send a final message saying that this is what SD's want and that she probably won't be able to find what she's looking for on SA.
Originally Posted by DepthCharge
[View Original Post]
Speaking of "nothing physical," here are some more:
1) Amy_EL (https://www.seeking.com/member/89a21...7-2eb162b10a90)
Nothing physical.
2) DDrussell (https://www.seeking.com/member/5454b...7-154f4e006fc1)
She only wants "to give emotional support. ".
3) PrettyYoungThing474 (https://www.seeking.com/member/90b06...f-97ace6abe88a)
She's not comfortable with being physical.
Also:
4) angelgirl17 (https://www.seeking.com/member/91114...5-83fd955623e2)
All I did was send a message of greeting and she immediately blocked me LOL. I wonder if this is someone who I have contacted before and who has since made a new account.
5) trippyangie (https://www.seeking.com/member/54bfb...7-eaf04671d45c)
She says that she's DTF. We set up a meeting for yesterday (Tuesday), but two hours before the meeting time, she messages me asking to reschedule. We're now scheduled to meet on Sunday, but we'll see.
-
11-13-18 14:19 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 57Seeking intel.
More intel from seeking:
Sugarbaby1025.
https://www.seeking.com/member/527af...0-5c0aac66efa8
Looks young and very cute- will ask to text and makes her ploy for video / photos for $$ a batch, then meet up later this weekend- reduced rate of course. Waste of time, unless you want to take the chance for a scam.
-
11-13-18 13:47 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 57SA intel
Some intel from seeking:
Bmorecounty.
https://www.seeking.com/member/56039...f-f650eac3b991
She gave me her number: is ppm, pics accurate, offers $. 5 for her and also will duos w her girlfriend for same $. 5- tho claims she is not really bi. Will do cam / video / photos too. She will send pics. Distance is a little to far for me so did not meet yet.
-
11-13-18 11:12 #2150

Posts: 385SA messages
I think all they let you send as a non-paying member is a canned response, can't sent your number, email or anything.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
I hate that they've raised prices and got rid of the cheaper introductory price. 2 years ago I got the first 30 day membership for Around 50-55 dollars.
-
11-12-18 21:29 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 393Unfortunately, yes. I think you can send messages but you can't view replies, when you sign up as a new member. You'll have to pay up - 90 a month, or 240 for 3 months, I think. Highway robbery, if you ask me.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 21:14 #2148

Posts: 385What do you mean
Are you talking about having to pay for access on the site or pay the Sugar Babies?
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
The site has monthly fee or you get discount for paying for longer periods.
The Sugar Babies?—that's where the challenge comes in, there's no "rate" like an agency. You have to talk to them and see if they are even DTF. Study this board (and the Richmond sugar board) to get more advice.
-
11-12-18 20:27 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 30I was not able to find her profile on SA. I might be interested if you can please pm me her #. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 20:01 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 114Sa
Got on the SA site. Am I missing something? Appears to be a pay only site? Not sure what their rates are. Just put off by the pay only.
-
11-12-18 18:56 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 53Imahappygirl https://www.seeking.com/member/9617f...9-229cad4ccb0f.
Young redhead looking for help quickly. I have her digits if you want to connect directly. I've never met her but she sounds motivated.
-
11-12-18 16:49 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 76Updated updates
MarigoldClassic - https://www.seeking.com/member/94f07...a-c3487632bb25.
Turned out to be a huuuuge dud. Took a few weeks of texting to figure that out. Don't waste your time.
Arianna (formerly) - https://www.seeking.com/member/a09fb...3-7c3278e422f6.
She made another account, but I have to apologize about this one because I gave her a positive endorsement the last time I posted about her. Let her serve as a reminder no matter how much you think you know them, how much you helped, or what they say the option to ghost will always be there (and she did).
-
11-12-18 12:52 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 487Same result for me. Flaked twice.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 12:21 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 289WYP babes
I accepted a low offer today, then was informed that she was only selling nudes and videos. I told her I was interested in something more intimate, involving playtime. She told me it was against the website rules and it's a good thing she's so "nice" or she would report me. I almost replied that it's also illegal to use their site to sell pics and vids, but blocked her instead.
-
11-12-18 08:57 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 76Same
When I first started I think I got some notifications. The site forced me to check some boxes and agree not to do the things on the TOS a couple times then it went away. Best I could tell was it was a few of the GPS women I turned down who I'm sure assumed because I wasn't willing to pay their price I must be a fake daddy. But their programmers are not good, and it wouldn't surprise me to see they're not properly notifying people IF that were really the case.
Originally Posted by MBNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 08:17 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 72Be Careful
Loved pics posted by Amelialee100 . She agreed to a date price. I asked for pics and she sent nudes, and quickly offered to meet at a hotel. She said she was a model and dental student, and could sometimes host. Her messages trying to set up a time and place were condescending and rude, which is not what I need in my playtime, and I just told her I didn't think we were a good match. Received a string of texts that included very interesting combinations of curse works, and in the end said I was a broke a-- b- and didn't know what a sb was. I made mistake of sending a short reply that I had had plenty of sb's and her response showed she was no sb (was that a Lloyd Benson quote?). Faced another deluge of texts I can't repeat and then a text from another number saying if I insulted his girl again I would regret it. Been doing this for a while and that was a first for me. Not sure what I would have been walking into.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...BqMLEAKERpY9VG
-
11-12-18 02:23 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 81Marylandgirl1989 has been haggling with me all weekend. Kind of strange as I've never had someone do this. Yesterday and today she came at me with "I guess you can't afford. ". Wrong. I quickly pointed out that there's a difference in what I can afford and what I'm willing to offer. Her tenacity hinted at someone who's a bit desperate. I'm not interested in that. Today I finally told her to just walk the fuck away as some normal world shit was pissing me off, and I was tired of dealing with her.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
On another note, I got reinstated at SA. The customer service person said I had been reported numerous times for TOS violations and they're giving me one last chance. If I had been reported so many times prior, you'd think they would have notified me earlier.












Reply With Quote





