Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 10288
-
11-20-18 09:38 #538Senior Member

Posts: 75Ymmv?
Do you think it may be a case of your mileage may vary? I'm interested because those pics are super hot. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day. Did you do incall and if so was it a safe location?
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 08:43 #537Senior Member

Posts: 1264Fixed link.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/376910834834
-
11-19-18 21:46 #536Hijacked account

Posts: 108She's a total WASTE of buying a hr E-
She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.
P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.
Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.
-
11-19-18 09:51 #535Senior Member

Posts: 95New in Town. Any info on her?
-
11-15-18 22:55 #534Senior Member

Posts: 134Chyna doll
I also would like info thanks.
Originally Posted by XxxBeast
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 15:43 #533Regular Member

Posts: 2Chyna doll.
Any info on Chyna doll.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/810-279...e-now-13783179
-
11-15-18 02:35 #532

Posts: 89https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...3/842860076457
FYI.
Just a friendly reminder.
She's a total WASTE of time.
These pics have to be at least 10 or 20 yrs old. EVEN I know I'm getting old but damn.
Just sayin'.
I have a go-to-friend & she wanted me to have a good time so she was hanging around w / this one.
Even my friend was pissed at her. Promising some good fun. But FAR from it.
-
11-14-18 21:48 #531Hijacked account

Posts: 108Drea cool she back
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/624713159392
I seen her last mouth so now her ad's back I went to get some more and it was just as fun hot BBBJ and daty then ride me tell I pop off.
-
11-14-18 19:23 #530Regular Member

Posts: 2Phat-cat-chynaa (chyna doll)
How good is she https://cityxguide.photo/ads/810-279...e-now-13783179 Anyone know how good she is.
-
11-14-18 16:26 #529Senior Member

Posts: 134Total package
She is legit but is a bit expensive for me so only seen her once but would repeat once I have the $$ too. If you have the $$ to I would see her she is a good one.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 14:08 #528Senior Member

Posts: 392She had surgery and is on the mend for a few weeks.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 14:05 #527Senior Member

Posts: 392Saw her a month ago and is legit and I would repeat. She has lowered her rate to $200 bbbjcimws, cfs, msog, was on time. Talked more than I like or need. But does look great and is fun.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 04:02 #526Senior Member

Posts: 373Total Package
I believe she has been favorably reviewed, look for Arora. Might also be some info in Lansing.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Buddy.
-
11-14-18 02:55 #525Senior Member

Posts: 116The Total Package
Any info on The Total Package?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.
Thanks in advance!!
Cat Tom.
-
11-13-18 21:40 #524Senior Member

Posts: 477Lig
Is LIG back UTR?










Reply With Quote





