Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 686 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopprDude  [View Original Post]
    You will enjoy her much more.
    She was not the girl in the pictures, but was very sweet.

  2. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...o/920211900688

    Drove 30 minutes to get there. First, she gave me the wrong address. She is not as attractive as her pictures. She is overweight, lives in a trailer park with barking dogs and her uncle (who was home when I got there). I told her I was not comfortable with another man there in a small trailer (and the barking dogs) and left. Don't know for sure if the man was her uncle, but it was not a comfortable situation.

    Does anyone have info on Heavenly Sensations: May be going to see her today. Have to copy and paste link to work.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ massage / caucasian_w / heavenly-sensations /337560769271.
    You will enjoy her much more.

  3. #521

    Sexy Latina not so sexy

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...o/920211900688

    Drove 30 minutes to get there. First, she gave me the wrong address. She is not as attractive as her pictures. She is overweight, lives in a trailer park with barking dogs and her uncle (who was home when I got there). I told her I was not comfortable with another man there in a small trailer (and the barking dogs) and left. Don't know for sure if the man was her uncle, but it was not a comfortable situation.

    Does anyone have info on Heavenly Sensations: May be going to see her today. Have to copy and paste link to work.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ massage / caucasian_w / heavenly-sensations /337560769271.

  4. #520

    In Burton

    Had a dream I saw this lady yesterday. Sorry, nothing to write home about really. Head game got the job done but nothing I'd be running back for if this weren't a dream. In my dream the ss was half a benji. In my opinion that's 2 x more than it shoulda been. Very nice woman in my dream but. Meh.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/298528537082

  5. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Didn't think she was still around avoid her.
    Yes, she's back. But now she's the "shot-caller / mama-son" with her girlfriend. In a surprisingly quiet safe area.

  6. #518

    Take out

    Quote Originally Posted by Lu444  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on little darlings strip club on sort hwy about getting extras or take out menu? Thanks.
    What a stripper will do or not do in or outside the club is hard to determine. Most are discrete with the take out and will only give that data after you've spent some money in there on them. My advice find yourself a middle of the road day shift dancer, throw a few bucks at her and see if she roams around to fondle jr. If she do, ask about a menu.

  7. #517

    Little darlings. Extras or take out.

    Does anybody have any info on little darlings strip club on sort hwy about getting extras or take out menu? Thanks.

  8. #516

    Nasty Nikki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock484  [View Original Post]
    That pig is still around. Great. I did c the name nasty linked once but I was hoping it wasn't her. The search goes on.
    Didn't think she was still around avoid her.

  9. #515

    Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChopprDude  [View Original Post]
    I just left a report on the massage parlor page for the first one, could not get the 2nd link to work.
    Thanks. Here is the link to the other one. This should work.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...s/337560769271

  10. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...o/920211900688

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ massage / caucasian_w / heavenly-sensations /337560769271.
    I just left a report on the massage parlor page for the first one, could not get the 2nd link to work.

  11. #513

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to set up with her numerous times and typically get a response many hours later when it's too late.
    Ditto Trav, text her at 4 pm and get a reply at 2 am more than once.

  12. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to set something up with Bailey (I have not seen her) and got this text back:

    I appologize for the inconvienience. But I will not be available due to an unexpected occurance. I must give my full attention to this situation for atleast 2 weeks if in fact I ever return this facet of my life. If by chance I do not I would like to thank all of you for the good times good convo and spe ial attention showed to me. I will miss you all If I choose to move on from this. Thank you! Muah!
    I've tried to set up with her numerous times and typically get a response many hours later when it's too late.

  13. #511

    Any info on these 2?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...o/920211900688

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ massage / caucasian_w / heavenly-sensations /337560769271.

  14. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by Delgue  [View Original Post]
    I am interested as well.
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/816773812869

  15. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojibwat43  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way I could get digits? Please.
    I am interested as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape