Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 686 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    I've determined that this number is registered to nasty Nikki. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one.
    That pig is still around. Great. I did c the name nasty linked once but I was hoping it wasn't her. The search goes on.

  2. #500

    After extensive research

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    I just discovered the same thing. It is linked to her as well. It is linked to several pictures. I am corresponding with her right now and it seems fishy. Says she is at Dort and Maple. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...2/533570233039
    I've determined that this number is registered to nasty Nikki. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one.

  3. #499

    Beautiful mami

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock484  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/113784482908

    The # is linked to alot of different people.
    I just discovered the same thing. It is linked to her as well. It is linked to several pictures. I am corresponding with her right now and it seems fishy. Says she is at Dort and Maple. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...2/533570233039

  4. #498

    Any info on her?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/113784482908

    The # is linked to alot of different people.

  5. #497

    Abigail

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is what was making me a little hesitant to take the plunge thanks.
    Saw back through BP a year or so ago. Rushed and was into the candy. Did not repeat.

  6. #496

    Abigail.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times back when she was working in Burton. She was a good time back then and would like to see her again but now that she is working out of the northside I haven't seen her as I consider that area unsafe.
    Yes that is what was making me a little hesitant to take the plunge thanks.

  7. #495

    Abigail

    I have seen her a couple of times back when she was working in Burton. She was a good time back then and would like to see her again but now that she is working out of the northside I haven't seen her as I consider that area unsafe.


  8. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrisBullDog  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please pm me on how to add link on IPhone.
    Look a few pages back. Tons of reviews of her. None of them good.

  9. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrisBullDog  [View Original Post]
    MICHIGANFLINTFEMALE ESCORT.

    Previous adAd listingNext ad .

    ANYTHING GOES GIRL 810-279-3102👅xxoo 35 years old.

    Ad posted at 03:04 PM on 2018-11-06.

    Anyone seen her yet?
    Can someone please pm me on how to add link on IPhone.

  10. #492

    Info please

    MICHIGANFLINTFEMALE ESCORT.

    « Previous adAd listingNext ad ».

    ANYTHING GOES GIRL 810-279-3102👅xxoo 35 years old.

    Ad posted at 03:04 PM on 2018-11-06.

    Anyone seen her yet?

  11. #491

    Bailey / Bailee

    Was trying to set something up with Bailey (I have not seen her) and got this text back:

    I appologize for the inconvienience. But I will not be available due to an unexpected occurance. I must give my full attention to this situation for atleast 2 weeks if in fact I ever return this facet of my life. If by chance I do not I would like to thank all of you for the good times good convo and spe ial attention showed to me. I will miss you all If I choose to move on from this. Thank you! Muah!

  12. #490

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Savannah is typically with regulars. Need to catch her mid day to get into the rotation.

    Papa B is spot on as usual!
    I have seen Savannah in the past and would like to get back I'm touch with her she was always a pleasure to be with and seemed to really enjoy our time together and did not rush like most others if anyone would pm me her contact info that would be appreciated greatly I lost her info a awhile back and have not seen no recent ads of hers so if you could that would be great thanks.

  13. #489

  14. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Stay away, far away.
    Thanks for all the responses.

  15. #487

    Would like info too

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her she has a lot of ads but up sells and place reaked of weed I would pass on this one.
    I have seen her post for awhile know would also like some info on her or her and her friend I have been looking for someone that I can see regularly that is not heavy into drugs or at least doesn't seem to be and does not smell like smoke when I walk in the door. If you have any recommendations send them my way or I'd anyone has some recommendations pm me or post on the forum thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape