Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 686 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.

    P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.
    Fixed link.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/376910834834

  2. #530

    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr E-

    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.

    P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.

  3. #529

  4. #528

    Chyna doll

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxBeast  [View Original Post]
    I also would like info thanks.

  5. #527

  6. #526
    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...3/842860076457

    FYI.

    Just a friendly reminder.

    She's a total WASTE of time.

    These pics have to be at least 10 or 20 yrs old. EVEN I know I'm getting old but damn.

    Just sayin'.

    I have a go-to-friend & she wanted me to have a good time so she was hanging around w / this one.

    Even my friend was pissed at her. Promising some good fun. But FAR from it.

  7. #525

    Drea cool she back

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/624713159392

    I seen her last mouth so now her ad's back I went to get some more and it was just as fun hot BBBJ and daty then ride me tell I pop off.

  8. #524

    Phat-cat-chynaa (chyna doll)

    How good is she https://cityxguide.photo/ads/810-279...e-now-13783179 Anyone know how good she is.

  9. #523

    Total package

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Any info on The Total Package?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cat Tom.
    She is legit but is a bit expensive for me so only seen her once but would repeat once I have the $$ too. If you have the $$ to I would see her she is a good one.

  10. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to set something up with Bailey (I have not seen her) and got this text back:

    I appologize for the inconvienience. But I will not be available due to an unexpected occurance. I must give my full attention to this situation for atleast 2 weeks if in fact I ever return this facet of my life. If by chance I do not I would like to thank all of you for the good times good convo and spe ial attention showed to me. I will miss you all If I choose to move on from this. Thank you! Muah!
    She had surgery and is on the mend for a few weeks.

  11. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Any info on The Total Package?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cat Tom.
    Saw her a month ago and is legit and I would repeat. She has lowered her rate to $200 bbbjcimws, cfs, msog, was on time. Talked more than I like or need. But does look great and is fun.

  12. #520

    Total Package

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Any info on The Total Package?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cat Tom.
    I believe she has been favorably reviewed, look for Arora. Might also be some info in Lansing.

    Stay safe.

    Buddy.

  13. #519

    The Total Package

    Any info on The Total Package?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cat Tom.

  14. #518

    Lig

    Is LIG back UTR?

  15. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopprDude  [View Original Post]
    You will enjoy her much more.
    She was not the girl in the pictures, but was very sweet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape