Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 1111 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 18815
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9665

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by IamSamSanford  [View Original Post]
    As a public service to the new members of this literary society. I received a couple of requests this week from new members asking me to provide a reference for them to see a lady I had reviewed.

    When a lady asks for a reference she is typically interested in hearing from another provider that you have seen. She does this to get a level of comfort that you are worth seeing.

    Getting a "reference" from a senior member who doesn't know you won't have much pull.

    Get out there, fuck some pussy, write a review. Its still the best way to meet the fine ladies who are asking for references.

    For what its worth I wouldn't trust some one referred by a reprobate like me anyway.

    Sam.
    And hilarious.

  2. #9664
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else notice that Listcrawler website is inaccessible today?
    Yeah it has had some issues lately. Looks like it is working somewhat. The site is still having issues when you click on more pics, or comments.

  3. #9663

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else notice that Listcrawler website is inaccessible today?
    I had the same problem for a couple of days. Thought it was my OLD phone LOL All seems to be working now. Stay safe TD out.

  4. #9662

    Yes but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nene1900  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to meet up w Brazillian Patty for a few weeks now, I've seen many posts w her photos. I came across this one, is this legit?? https://harlothub.com/united-states/...93-183274.html.
    Yes, but she is with the brazilians group, which are legit. Better to go through them:

    https://floridabraziliangirls1.webnode.com/

  5. #9661

    Listcrawler

    This website has not worked for 2 or 3 days. Anybody have any clue what's going on? Have they begun another round of removing these sites from the Internet?

  6. #9660

    References

    As a public service to the new members of this literary society. I received a couple of requests this week from new members asking me to provide a reference for them to see a lady I had reviewed.

    When a lady asks for a reference she is typically interested in hearing from another provider that you have seen. She does this to get a level of comfort that you are worth seeing.

    Getting a "reference" from a senior member who doesn't know you won't have much pull.

    Get out there, fuck some pussy, write a review. Its still the best way to meet the fine ladies who are asking for references.

    For what its worth I wouldn't trust some one referred by a reprobate like me anyway.

    Sam.

  7. #9659

    Confirmation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else notice that Listcrawler website is inaccessible today?
    I thought it was just me, damn I liked shopping on that site, never bought anything there, and STG has turned into TGTBT light porn or Hustler pics for days with scams for sure, smoking hot girlie pics and they all just want to do the most fun perverted acts for the fun of it, thought I died and went to pervert / monger heaven. Back to reality, SS96.

  8. #9658

    Patty Brazil?

    I've been trying to meet up w Brazillian Patty for a few weeks now, I've seen many posts w her photos. I came across this one, is this legit?? https://harlothub.com/united-states/...93-183274.html.

  9. #9657
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 101
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  10. #9656

    Listcrawler Shutdown?

    Has anyone else notice that Listcrawler website is inaccessible today?

  11. #9655

    Screen Name Change

    Just thought I would make a post letting everyone know of my screen name change. As you can tell I go by the name Gin Mill now. I formerly went by the handle Water Hole. I didn't post a lot and the majority of my posts were massage parlor related and strip club related.

    When I used the handle Water Hole, I requested the deletion of my user name and posts [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm going to stop you right there because you're talking bullshit. We don't delete posts.

    A2

  12. #9654
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with that. Had an interesting one last weekend. Pulled in to the incall location and see uncle's ride right out front. Drive the perimeter and see two more in the back. Ok, time to bail big time. Fortunately I get a text from the lovely lady warning me about the environment and saying we have to cancel. They weren't there for her, but she didn't want to take a chance. Couldn't have agreed more. I really appreciated the communication from her, but it reminded me why I like to arrive a little early to and take a look around.
    This is why I always meet in the lobby first.

  13. #9653

    Intl drive

    I hope everyone steered clear of intl d this evening. Busy little beehive until the wee hours.

    Stay safe.

  14. #9652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Yragyrag  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for taking the time to provide all the insightful details. That sure makes it clear. Much appreciated!
    Yeah, it goes a very long way to explaining Polk County's extreme and far-reaching activities. If there's one uncle in FL who thinks he's god, it's Grady. I can't imagine some of the stuff he's said and done flying anywhere else. Well, except maybe Maricopa County, AZ.

  15. #9651

    Music

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I only saw her a few times right before she left, but looking at those pictures she looks infinitely better than she did those few times. Glad she's cleaning up (while selfishly bemoaning our loss). I hope she gets everything she wants out of life. If I remember right she had a few music related tattoos and wanted to try to get into the music biz somehow?
    Singing (among other things) is a talent of hers but not sure if the music career is what she wanted to do though.

    TMC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape