Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 18815
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9650

    Casing the location

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. At the very least, this is a good alternative to getting the room number in advance of the date to scope-out who enters / exits the room. The bottom line is it's never a bad idea to case a location as much as possible, even for subsequent dates.
    Totally agree with that. Had an interesting one last weekend. Pulled in to the incall location and see uncle's ride right out front. Drive the perimeter and see two more in the back. Ok, time to bail big time. Fortunately I get a text from the lovely lady warning me about the environment and saying we have to cancel. They weren't there for her, but she didn't want to take a chance. Couldn't have agreed more. I really appreciated the communication from her, but it reminded me why I like to arrive a little early to and take a look around.

  2. #9649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Willis

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    While I'm sure there were plenty of corrupt Sheriffs in Florida in the 60's, none as infamous as Willis McCall here in Lake. The guy filled a few graveyards with anyone that crossed him and any black man he could get a hold of. The storied I've heard about him are bone chilling.
    was indeed a " good ol boy" the book. " devil in the grove" written by King is something else. Everytime I go past that place where the "flat tire" happened I cringe. Knupp was not much better.

    Safe travels Jesse.

  3. #9648

    Cult of sheriff

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie53  [View Original Post]
    Sheriff's are the only law enforcement officer authorized by the Florida constitution and has total dominion over county law enforcement. They report to nobody but the people, and only the governor can remove a sheriff when justified. All other law enforcement agencies in the state are authorized by statue, which is controlled by legislative edict. No law enforcement agency in a county outranks a sheriff. Nobody. Not local police, the highway patrol, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or any other state agency. The sheriff is the top dog, the big cheese, the top of the dog pile of law enforcement.

    Since sheriff's in Florida have county wide authority, in every city, burg, town, or unincorporated area, and ultimately responsibility for all law enforcement issues in a county, they can run or take over anything they desire. The sheriff's are a tight bunch in Florida, and most sheriff's have cooperative agreements with bordering sheriff's and usually local police departments, so when it comes to stings or investigations that likely will cross boundaries, it's natural for the sheriff to run them, often with other sheriffs that border the county. That way, nobody working the sting or detail has to worry about crossing jurisdictional boundaries and getting something tossed for lack of authority. Everybody involved is like temporarily "deputized" for the operation.

    When I was in college my roommate's dad was a multi-term sheriff in Florida, and he was quite versed on the Florida "cult of the sheriff". Quite simply, many if not most sheriff's in Florida believe that they are god on earth and they are basically untouchable unless they get indicted for something and then removed by the governor. While in most states the sheriff doesn't have as much power and authority, and are not held in such high regard or office, in Florida, they are the last person you want to mess with and have great latitude on how they handle matter to "keep the peace. " That includes their deputies because they are considered and extension of the elected sheriff, and most of them act that way. You know, like the holy spirit of god making the rounds.

    As I have learned, don't fuck back too hard with the sheriff or their deputies. They have broad authority under the Florida constitution to "keep the peace" and whatever they define that to be. Seems a bit vague, eh?
    While I'm sure there were plenty of corrupt Sheriffs in Florida in the 60's, none as infamous as Willis McCall here in Lake. The guy filled a few graveyards with anyone that crossed him and any black man he could get a hold of. The storied I've heard about him are bone chilling.

  4. #9647

    Skyee

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up and wanted me to let the board know she misses all her old regulars and is doing fine in Texas. So far almost 3 months sober. She doesn't want her new number out but did send me a few pics. She was one of my 2017 favorites so I'm glad she's doing well.

    TMC.
    I only saw her a few times right before she left, but looking at those pictures she looks infinitely better than she did those few times. Glad she's cleaning up (while selfishly bemoaning our loss). I hope she gets everything she wants out of life. If I remember right she had a few music related tattoos and wanted to try to get into the music biz somehow?

  5. #9646

    Been a long while since she took a vacation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giantworm17  [View Original Post]
    Was she on vacation before?
    A few months ago she went to Texas to clean herself up but before that she was doing dates here.

    TMC.

  6. #9645

    Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up and wanted me to let the board know she misses all her old regulars and is doing fine in Texas. So far almost 3 months sober. She doesn't want her new number out but did send me a few pics. She was one of my 2017 favorites so I'm glad she's doing well.

    TMC.
    Was she on vacation before?

  7. #9644
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Inquiring

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up and wanted me to let the board know she misses all her old regulars and is doing fine in Texas. So far almost 3 months sober. She doesn't want her new number out but did send me a few pics. She was one of my 2017 favorites so I'm glad she's doing well.

    TMC.
    Is she looking for new regulars in Texas? I'm in dfw.

  8. #9643

    The Difference

    Thanks so much for taking the time to provide all the insightful details. That sure makes it clear. Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie53  [View Original Post]
    Sheriff's are the only law enforcement officer authorized by the Florida constitution and has total dominion over county law enforcement. They report to nobody but the people, and only the governor can remove a sheriff when justified. All other law enforcement agencies in the state are authorized by statue, which is controlled by legislative edict. No law enforcement agency in a county outranks a sheriff. Nobody. Not local police, the highway patrol, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or any other state agency. The sheriff is the top dog, the big cheese, the top of the dog pile of law enforcement.

    Since sheriff's in Florida have county wide authority, in every city, burg, town, or unincorporated area, and ultimately responsibility for all law enforcement issues in a county, they can run or take over anything they desire. The sheriff's are a tight bunch in Florida, and most sheriff's have cooperative agreements with bordering sheriff's and usually local police departments, so when it comes to stings or investigations that likely will cross boundaries, it's natural for the sheriff to run them, often with other sheriffs that border the county. That way, nobody working the sting or detail has to worry about crossing jurisdictional boundaries and getting something tossed for lack of authority. Everybody involved is like temporarily "deputized" for the operation.

    When I was in college my roommate's dad was a multi-term sheriff in Florida, and he was quite versed on the Florida "cult of the sheriff". Quite simply, many if not most sheriff's in Florida believe that they are god on earth and they are basically untouchable unless they get indicted for something and then removed by the governor. While in most states the sheriff doesn't have as much power and authority, and are not held in such high regard or office, in Florida, they are the last person you want to mess with and have great latitude on how they handle matter to "keep the peace. " That includes their deputies because they are considered and extension of the elected sheriff, and most of them act that way. You know, like the holy spirit of god making the rounds.

    As I have learned, don't fuck back too hard with the sheriff or their deputies. They have broad authority under the Florida constitution to "keep the peace" and whatever they define that to be. Seems a bit vague, eh?

  9. #9642

    Update on Skye aka magic mouth

    She hit me up and wanted me to let the board know she misses all her old regulars and is doing fine in Texas. So far almost 3 months sober. She doesn't want her new number out but did send me a few pics. She was one of my 2017 favorites so I'm glad she's doing well.

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skye1.jpg‎   Skye2.jpg‎   Skye3.jpg‎   Skye4.jpg‎  

  10. #9641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else here ask the girl in a hotel to meet in the lobby.

    I always do this.

    Some are better then pic others are yuck. The bad ones, or cops do not come down.

    Please post your thoughts.
    I had to think about this one only because I do often meet a girl for lunch and then go play. One girl and I both love High Tide Harry's. Another it is sushi. Yet another it is often a little upscale eatery near her place. Nothing wrong with guys in the place staring at an old fart flirting with a young hot chick wishing he was me. Of course, he could be me if he wanted to be. But, no, I have never met a date outside beforehand because I wanted it that way.

    Now, as I travel and host, yeah, I always meet in the bar before going to my room. A few exceptions with good reason.

    I am pretty good at doing my research. So, I am not going to change that.

    C3.

  11. #9640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by TapCat  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion I this is a very wise move. I once was given a room number and when I knocked on the door the person I expected to see wasn't who answered.
    Agreed. At the very least, this is a good alternative to getting the room number in advance of the date to scope-out who enters / exits the room. The bottom line is it's never a bad idea to case a location as much as possible, even for subsequent dates.

  12. #9639
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else here ask the girl in a hotel to meet in the lobby.

    I always do this.

    Some are better then pic others are yuck. The bad ones, or cops do not come down.

    Please post your thoughts.
    In my opinion I this is a very wise move. I once was given a room number and when I knocked on the door the person I expected to see wasn't who answered.

  13. #9638

    The difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Yragyrag  [View Original Post]
    Never did understand the difference between OPD and OCSO, since Orlando is part of Orange County. Possibly OCSO handles most stings, so might not make much difference that he never had stings as OPD chief. That is, organizing stings may be more of an organizational function than a chief-led endeavor?
    Sheriff's are the only law enforcement officer authorized by the Florida constitution and has total dominion over county law enforcement. They report to nobody but the people, and only the governor can remove a sheriff when justified. All other law enforcement agencies in the state are authorized by statue, which is controlled by legislative edict. No law enforcement agency in a county outranks a sheriff. Nobody. Not local police, the highway patrol, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or any other state agency. The sheriff is the top dog, the big cheese, the top of the dog pile of law enforcement.

    Since sheriff's in Florida have county wide authority, in every city, burg, town, or unincorporated area, and ultimately responsibility for all law enforcement issues in a county, they can run or take over anything they desire. The sheriff's are a tight bunch in Florida, and most sheriff's have cooperative agreements with bordering sheriff's and usually local police departments, so when it comes to stings or investigations that likely will cross boundaries, it's natural for the sheriff to run them, often with other sheriffs that border the county. That way, nobody working the sting or detail has to worry about crossing jurisdictional boundaries and getting something tossed for lack of authority. Everybody involved is like temporarily "deputized" for the operation.

    When I was in college my roommate's dad was a multi-term sheriff in Florida, and he was quite versed on the Florida "cult of the sheriff". Quite simply, many if not most sheriff's in Florida believe that they are god on earth and they are basically untouchable unless they get indicted for something and then removed by the governor. While in most states the sheriff doesn't have as much power and authority, and are not held in such high regard or office, in Florida, they are the last person you want to mess with and have great latitude on how they handle matter to "keep the peace. " That includes their deputies because they are considered and extension of the elected sheriff, and most of them act that way. You know, like the holy spirit of god making the rounds.

    As I have learned, don't fuck back too hard with the sheriff or their deputies. They have broad authority under the Florida constitution to "keep the peace" and whatever they define that to be. Seems a bit vague, eh?

  14. #9637

    I haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else here ask the girl in a hotel to meet in the lobby.

    I always do this.

    Some are better then pic others are yuck. The bad ones, or cops do not come down.

    Please post your thoughts.
    But I tend to go with very well reviewed ladies from this forum and try to avoid surprises. I think your method is a good one if you are TOFFT, or responding to an ad and haven't done any homework (or there is no Intel to be had). I just avoid those situations.

  15. #9636
    Quote Originally Posted by Guckt0  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the rundown on Cassie, she just went missing with no return date?
    I'm not sure how often she checks it, but you can PM her at CassiCuddles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape