Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 18815
-
11-09-18 20:01 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 464Good advice
And hilarious.
Originally Posted by IamSamSanford
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 18:45 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 163Yeah it has had some issues lately. Looks like it is working somewhat. The site is still having issues when you click on more pics, or comments.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 18:23 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 61Listcrawler
I had the same problem for a couple of days. Thought it was my OLD phone LOL All seems to be working now. Stay safe TD out.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 18:15 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 48Yes but.
Yes, but she is with the brazilians group, which are legit. Better to go through them:
Originally Posted by Nene1900
[View Original Post]
https://floridabraziliangirls1.webnode.com/
-
11-09-18 16:39 #9661Senior Member

Posts: 132Listcrawler
This website has not worked for 2 or 3 days. Anybody have any clue what's going on? Have they begun another round of removing these sites from the Internet?
-
11-09-18 14:23 #9660Senior Member

Posts: 59References
As a public service to the new members of this literary society. I received a couple of requests this week from new members asking me to provide a reference for them to see a lady I had reviewed.
When a lady asks for a reference she is typically interested in hearing from another provider that you have seen. She does this to get a level of comfort that you are worth seeing.
Getting a "reference" from a senior member who doesn't know you won't have much pull.
Get out there, fuck some pussy, write a review. Its still the best way to meet the fine ladies who are asking for references.
For what its worth I wouldn't trust some one referred by a reprobate like me anyway.
Sam.
-
11-09-18 11:22 #9659Senior Member

Posts: 619Confirmation.
I thought it was just me, damn I liked shopping on that site, never bought anything there, and STG has turned into TGTBT light porn or Hustler pics for days with scams for sure, smoking hot girlie pics and they all just want to do the most fun perverted acts for the fun of it, thought I died and went to pervert / monger heaven. Back to reality, SS96.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 11:12 #9658Regular Member

Posts: 1Patty Brazil?
I've been trying to meet up w Brazillian Patty for a few weeks now, I've seen many posts w her photos. I came across this one, is this legit?? https://harlothub.com/united-states/...93-183274.html.
-
11-09-18 09:28 #9657Forum Advertiser

Posts: 101[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
11-09-18 09:23 #9656Senior Member

Posts: 355Listcrawler Shutdown?
Has anyone else notice that Listcrawler website is inaccessible today?
-
11-09-18 07:54 #9655Banned Member

Posts: 1Screen Name Change
Just thought I would make a post letting everyone know of my screen name change. As you can tell I go by the name Gin Mill now. I formerly went by the handle Water Hole. I didn't post a lot and the majority of my posts were massage parlor related and strip club related.
When I used the handle Water Hole, I requested the deletion of my user name and posts [Deleted by Admin]
I'm going to stop you right there because you're talking bullshit. We don't delete posts.
A2
-
11-08-18 12:51 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 941This is why I always meet in the lobby first.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 04:43 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 289Intl drive
I hope everyone steered clear of intl d this evening. Busy little beehive until the wee hours.
Stay safe.
-
11-08-18 03:18 #9652Senior Member

Posts: 1104Yeah, it goes a very long way to explaining Polk County's extreme and far-reaching activities. If there's one uncle in FL who thinks he's god, it's Grady. I can't imagine some of the stuff he's said and done flying anywhere else. Well, except maybe Maricopa County, AZ.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 20:27 #9651Banned Member

Posts: 242Music
Singing (among other things) is a talent of hers but not sure if the music career is what she wanted to do though.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
TMC.












Reply With Quote





