Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7068
-
10-26-18 16:44 #573Banned Member

Posts: 3075East County
Hi there,
I will be staying at Viejas next weekend and was wondering if anyone can recommend an independent FBSM provider who is willing to do an outcall or has an incall near Alpine. El Cajon is probably the longest drive west I would like to go to for an incall from Viejas. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.
-
10-26-18 02:41 #572Senior Member

Posts: 449Need a little more information from a first time poster.
Originally Posted by Acastell
[View Original Post]
Details please.
Thanks.
-
10-25-18 23:57 #571Regular Member

Posts: 1Silent Gb tomorrow / Sunday
Message for details.
First 4.
-
10-25-18 20:43 #570Senior Member

Posts: 80Visiting Monger
Hey fellow mongers I'm in La Jolla for the week and I'd like to skip the learning curve can anyone PM me the deets for a hound blond I'll take from spinner to curvy but not fat. Anyone who helps me will always have my eternal gratitude if they come to Va.
-
10-25-18 01:52 #569Senior Member

Posts: 304No activity in her account since she uploaded photos in May. Did you contact her to see if she is still active?
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 01:39 #568Regular Member

Posts: 2Barbie, Kickassbarbie
I know her very Inteligente she knows how to work it out.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil
[View Original Post]
I'm one of the owner of the car.
She was helping me with the. Car because I don't have license. The car not have tags she will storages the car to help me.
Nex I know OWE her for parking and fixed she did to the car. To much and the end one date with ber and she keeps the car this date cost me $1000 and lost my jaguar.
-
10-25-18 00:00 #567Senior Member

Posts: 147https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheFireFoxx
Any intel on this gal? Seems to be up in north county alot.
-
10-24-18 18:34 #566Senior Member

Posts: 104Naveha Lovee
Yo, has anyone tried this Cambodian chick? She advertises all over the place. The tastes sweet part is enticing.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/cum-p...-babe-13265385
-
10-24-18 02:27 #565Senior Member

Posts: 147The word I got on the old local site before it went down (RIP) was that she is late fifties and a bit heavier than the pics show. Supposed to be a unique experience with lots of rimming & stuff, CIM, swallow.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 22:25 #564Senior Member

Posts: 33She's nuts.
Shawna I think her name is. Wants you to shower pre session. She will suck you off while you shower then off to the weird massage session that is erotic and strange at the same time. She will rim you and one time she zerbeted my ass. She talks incessantly and drove me crazy in both the sessions I had with her. I really like getting rimmed but her ass is crazy and irritating.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 18:31 #563Senior Member

Posts: 244Ya. This site. LOL.
Originally Posted by HavingFun5190
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 18:06 #562Senior Member

Posts: 244Intel?
I've seen her ads a lot and honestly she seems a bit nuts but might be worth it. Curious.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123808
-
10-20-18 14:05 #561Regular Member

Posts: 19Real escorts with reviews??
I ma having trouble find a site that has escorts with reviews. I used to use TER but since that went down and then backpage I have been struggling. I recently move to La Jolla CA near UNC college and whole food. I figured there would be a ton of college girls looked for some extra cash. I tried skipthegame and escortfish and keep getting people that never text back or when they do it has too many read flags. Any suggestion would be great! I got blue balls and need to take care of them. I have done the AAMP a few times but getting tired of asians and latinos (not tired just same old same old). Thanks.
-
10-17-18 16:30 #560Senior Member

Posts: 147Sadly, they are not.
Originally Posted by N00b77
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 08:38 #559Banned Member

Posts: 2Mystery
Anyone tried this one? Seeing a lot of ads. Review would be appreciated.
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-san...ca-usa/6263408












Reply With Quote





