The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 472 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #528

    Lots of fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby13  [View Original Post]
    Everyone made a mad dash to switter when the other sites were dropping like flies. I use it as a comparison tool. It has its gems but a lot of minefields. I don't usually go there to search only compare.
    You can usually tell when they only have an email, pics too good to be true, and a formulaic message. When you email they try to get you to pay up front.

  2. #527

    Don't really like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here use Switter to find companions? Some good stuff there but some minefields too- guess that's normal. 5.
    I have a hard time navigating the site I. E. Searching, sending messages.

  3. #526
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Anyone seen Freya Fantasia? She is a post-op tranny?

    I see Freya Fantasia advertising in alot of different places such as switter and usually she looks. Normal.

    Then today I came across this recent video of her and so many red flags went off:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mature-r...anged-10235981

    - her head is size.

    - the checkbones look very manish.

    - overall body built is manly.

    - pussy isn't very hairy.

    Please let me know thoughts.

  4. #525

    Its a toss up

    Everyone made a mad dash to switter when the other sites were dropping like flies. I use it as a comparison tool. It has its gems but a lot of minefields. I don't usually go there to search only compare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here use Switter to find companions? Some good stuff there but some minefields too- guess that's normal. 5.

  5. #524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Switter

    Anyone here use Switter to find companions? Some good stuff there but some minefields too- guess that's normal. 5.

  6. #523

    More info

    Hey, do you have the contact info for her? Where is she located? Any links for her?

    Thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    I really wanted to try this one, but she wasn't going to mess with 30 or 40. I'm willing to donate 50. 60 will get you head only. She wanted Big Ben for the whole full service. I believe she's 7 or 8 months now.

  7. #522

    Ocean Beach, last minute

    Any recommendations in Ocean beach or within a 10 min drive from here?

  8. #521

    Ingrid

    Anybody have info on ingrid or a provider of that caliber?

  9. #520

    Her again?

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    Just adding a screen shot of the original article I came across since the link isn't working.
    Showed up at her hotel in chula 4+ years ago and she was pregnant at the time. Kinda sprung the pregnant thing on me at the door.

    ******* angles everywhere.

  10. #519

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    Just adding a screen shot of the original article I came across since the link isn't working.
    Thank you for the public service. No need to tie up with a problem woman / thief / extortionist when there is so much other pussy to have fun with. I drop by an AMP when the pressure is too great and I can't immediately find an independent provider.

  11. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Does she have a private incall or is this hotel?
    Private as it gets, super clean. It's her apartment! A true gem.

  12. #517

    Broken link

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    So, this girl is still around and in the process of exhorting two cars from a couple of guys and is in need of a new home to stay with her dogs rent free. She likes to gamble so you may see her at a casino if you go there. Watch out and don't get too close or you may end up in a bad situation.

    This information is from the link below;"This girl goes by the name of Ashley * * (Ashley * is using Facebook to hook where she also posting her kid photos. She is a sneaky trick, will tell you sad tales of being in jail and asking for money. She doesn't show up on time or perform what is promised. She then will stalk and find your girlfriend to extort you out of some cash. Her husband is her long distant pimp. Sends him cash. Buyer be aware of this girl living in San Diego!" She also is going by the name Barbie.

    Barbie. https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/s...d-exposing-the.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kic-kass...an-diego-54856
    Just adding a screen shot of the original article I came across since the link isn't working.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180927_194123.jpg‎  

  13. #516

    Updating broken link.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    So, this girl is still around and in the process of exhorting two cars from a couple of guys and is in need of a new home to stay with her dogs rent free. She likes to gamble so you may see her at a casino if you go there. Watch out and don't get too close or you may end up in a bad situation.

    This information is from the link below;"This girl goes by the name of Ashley * * (Ashley * is using Facebook to hook where she also posting her kid photos. She is a sneaky trick, will tell you sad tales of being in jail and asking for money. She doesn't show up on time or perform what is promised. She then will stalk and find your girlfriend to extort you out of some cash. Her husband is her long distant pimp. Sends him cash. Buyer be aware of this girl living in San Diego!" She also is going by the name Barbie.

    Barbie. https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/s...d-exposing-the.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kic-kass...an-diego-54856
    Since the link to the article is broken I am adding the screen shot of it that I came across.

  14. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Unless you allow her access to your personal info, I don't understand how this can be possible.
    Very true, but some people do have dates in their homes, and a piece of mail a, or a new Facebook friend is about all it takes to find out a lot of information about people. Obviously whatever she does works for her since there was an article written about her a year ago and she is still doing it taking guys for their cars and a place to stay for free while her "husband" is locked up. I came across her and I'm just sharing the info to help others out. Take it or leave it.

  15. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up! I just put her on my list of people I would like to meet this week. She had some good reviews on TER that are now archived on cityxguide.
    Sure she is good at what she does, I came across that article and updated it with what I had heard. Last time I saw her she was leaving the needle exchange. I'll be waiting to hear about how your meeting goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape