Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 472 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #573

    East County

    Hi there,

    I will be staying at Viejas next weekend and was wondering if anyone can recommend an independent FBSM provider who is willing to do an outcall or has an incall near Alpine. El Cajon is probably the longest drive west I would like to go to for an incall from Viejas. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

  2. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Acastell  [View Original Post]
    Message for details.

    First 4.
    Need a little more information from a first time poster.

    Details please.

    Thanks.

  3. #571

    Silent Gb tomorrow / Sunday

    Message for details.

    First 4.

  4. #570

    Visiting Monger

    Hey fellow mongers I'm in La Jolla for the week and I'd like to skip the learning curve can anyone PM me the deets for a hound blond I'll take from spinner to curvy but not fat. Anyone who helps me will always have my eternal gratitude if they come to Va.

  5. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheFireFoxx Any intel on this gal? Seems to be up in north county alot.
    No activity in her account since she uploaded photos in May. Did you contact her to see if she is still active?

  6. #568

    Barbie, Kickassbarbie

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    Since the link to the article is broken I am adding the screen shot of it that I came across.
    I know her very Inteligente she knows how to work it out.

    I'm one of the owner of the car.

    She was helping me with the. Car because I don't have license. The car not have tags she will storages the car to help me.

    Nex I know OWE her for parking and fixed she did to the car. To much and the end one date with ber and she keeps the car this date cost me $1000 and lost my jaguar.

  7. #567
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheFireFoxx

    Any intel on this gal? Seems to be up in north county alot.

  8. #566

    Naveha Lovee

    Yo, has anyone tried this Cambodian chick? She advertises all over the place. The tastes sweet part is enticing.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/cum-p...-babe-13265385

  9. #565
    The word I got on the old local site before it went down (RIP) was that she is late fifties and a bit heavier than the pics show. Supposed to be a unique experience with lots of rimming & stuff, CIM, swallow.

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads a lot and honestly she seems a bit nuts but might be worth it. Curious.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123808

  10. #564

    She's nuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads a lot and honestly she seems a bit nuts but might be worth it. Curious.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123808
    Shawna I think her name is. Wants you to shower pre session. She will suck you off while you shower then off to the weird massage session that is erotic and strange at the same time. She will rim you and one time she zerbeted my ass. She talks incessantly and drove me crazy in both the sessions I had with her. I really like getting rimmed but her ass is crazy and irritating.

  11. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun5190  [View Original Post]
    I ma having trouble find a site that has escorts with reviews. I used to use TER but since that went down and then backpage I have been struggling. I recently move to La Jolla CA near UNC college and whole food. I figured there would be a ton of college girls looked for some extra cash. I tried skipthegame and escortfish and keep getting people that never text back or when they do it has too many read flags. Any suggestion would be great! I got blue balls and need to take care of them. I have done the AAMP a few times but getting tired of asians and latinos (not tired just same old same old). Thanks.
    Ya. This site. LOL.

  12. #562

    Intel?

    I've seen her ads a lot and honestly she seems a bit nuts but might be worth it. Curious.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123808
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8d7bc7b5d86ec184b144d8f214608f2e.jpg‎  

  13. #561

    Real escorts with reviews??

    I ma having trouble find a site that has escorts with reviews. I used to use TER but since that went down and then backpage I have been struggling. I recently move to La Jolla CA near UNC college and whole food. I figured there would be a ton of college girls looked for some extra cash. I tried skipthegame and escortfish and keep getting people that never text back or when they do it has too many read flags. Any suggestion would be great! I got blue balls and need to take care of them. I have done the AAMP a few times but getting tired of asians and latinos (not tired just same old same old). Thanks.

  14. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by N00b77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you've mentioned? Those are not her pics?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tonigh...-night/1375013
    Sadly, they are not.

  15. #559

    Mystery

    Anyone tried this one? Seeing a lot of ads. Review would be appreciated.

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-san...ca-usa/6263408

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape