Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8816

    She was legit!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    No time ago I thought 200 for hour was too much now any ugly fuckking hoe ask for 250 for hour I was so wrong.
    I forget her name but I saw her one time near Chester. So much energy and so much fun. And no indication whatsoever of any drug abuse. Great memory.

  2. #8815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Star DeMarco

    Anyone here seen her? She comes through enough and looks damn good despite being a little older. Everything about her pics and ads suggest to me that she's going to charge more than I want to spend, but 1) I occasionally make exceptions for great service and 2) She's posting enough that maybe her rates are a little more flexible than they used to be.

    Any insight is appreciated.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.

  3. #8814

    Info needed

    This one looks familiar to me but not sure, any info on this one.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2944597

  4. #8813

    Always get a laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    First, you must be older say 50 is good.

    Second, you must be white. She doesn't see aa guys.

    When she answers lock in your appointment. She likes it fast. Not my kind everything covered.
    NO AA UNDER 35 (35 and up).

  5. #8812
    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-9507/1/411240

    This woman is a good one. A small bbw / thick older ebony woman. Very nice with sexy booty that jiggles and nice boobs. She can be had on the cheap. 40 coins with no rush. Only downside is she is at a rough project area of Hopewell. Daytime visits suggested.

  6. #8811

    Just remembering

    No time ago I thought 200 for hour was too much now any ugly fuckking hoe ask for 250 for hour I was so wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3D75F060-C517-4E71-9A24-A3E69B107B29.jpeg‎  

  7. #8810

    Ok you were doing it wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BullHeaded  [View Original Post]
    Was texting with her and she asked for age race and picture. Sent her what she wanted and she went silent. Guess I wasn't what she was looking for.
    First, you must be older say 50 is good.

    Second, you must be white. She doesn't see aa guys.

    When she answers lock in your appointment. She likes it fast. Not my kind everything covered.

  8. #8809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nkal89  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set something up with this one tomorrow. I've seen her advertise a lot (was quite awhile ago) but don't remember seeing any reviews for her. Any intel appreciated.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/076217007619
    Was texting with her and she asked for age race and picture. Sent her what she wanted and she went silent. Guess I wasn't what she was looking for.

  9. #8808
    Quote Originally Posted by Nkal89  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set something up with this one tomorrow. I've seen her advertise a lot (was quite awhile ago) but don't remember seeing any reviews for her. Any intel appreciated.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/076217007619
    Will only see guys over 35. That's all I can really tell you due to the fact that I'm definitely not over 35.

  10. #8807
    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-5734/1/411156

    If you like BBW's then this one is good to go. Smells good, BBBJ is on point, tight and wet kitty, big boobs and big booty. Can be had. 6 coins at crappy midlo motel. No rush and good skills. Face ain't much but who cares LOL.

  11. #8806

    Teri by the Airport

    I have seen some good reviews of Teri but have not seen any ads. Does she have any ads in the escorts reviews? I would like to visit her so if someone would PM her digits it would be appreciated. Thanks.

  12. #8805
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalJerk  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with Teri at the airport. She told me in a text that she's done BB with guys she's known for 6 months to 3 years. But. No BB with new friends. And she's fresh out of raincoats, so she said to bring if I want FS. I'll report later on how it goes.
    Had an appointment I'll set up for tonight, but she had to cancel on me. At least she give me 30 minutes notice. So, I didn't waste any time driving over there. Back to the drawing board.

  13. #8804

    Would appreciate any intel.

    Trying to set something up with this one tomorrow. I've seen her advertise a lot (was quite awhile ago) but don't remember seeing any reviews for her. Any intel appreciated.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/076217007619

  14. #8803

    I've done that

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Ad looked real but this is what happened
    Many times I just hit random letters, and got replies like that back.

  15. #8802

    Robotic Escort

    Ad looked real but this is what happened
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E0216804-17F8-4F63-A81F-7926609EE6EA.jpg‎   C10715B8-849F-4EE6-B510-8A045B04894D.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape