Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8806

    Teri by the Airport

    I have seen some good reviews of Teri but have not seen any ads. Does she have any ads in the escorts reviews? I would like to visit her so if someone would PM her digits it would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #8805
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalJerk  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with Teri at the airport. She told me in a text that she's done BB with guys she's known for 6 months to 3 years. But. No BB with new friends. And she's fresh out of raincoats, so she said to bring if I want FS. I'll report later on how it goes.
    Had an appointment I'll set up for tonight, but she had to cancel on me. At least she give me 30 minutes notice. So, I didn't waste any time driving over there. Back to the drawing board.

  3. #8804

    Would appreciate any intel.

    Trying to set something up with this one tomorrow. I've seen her advertise a lot (was quite awhile ago) but don't remember seeing any reviews for her. Any intel appreciated.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/076217007619

  4. #8803

    I've done that

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Ad looked real but this is what happened
    Many times I just hit random letters, and got replies like that back.

  5. #8802

    Robotic Escort

    Ad looked real but this is what happened
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E0216804-17F8-4F63-A81F-7926609EE6EA.jpg‎   C10715B8-849F-4EE6-B510-8A045B04894D.jpg‎  

  6. #8801

    Hi omar

    This is the new hoe in likeside that a member went to meet her last week apparently he got busted with the classic who are you what are you looking here I calling the pigs right now".

    She is been posting with new numbers and pics sice is a new face and kind of spinner body we most have carful with her, check previous post about her here the new ad.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972263

    Quote Originally Posted by SJena2013  [View Original Post]
    Whose services are you describing Marto?

    Omar.

  7. #8800

    No BB with Airport Teri (she says).

    Been texting with Teri at the airport. She told me in a text that she's done BB with guys she's known for 6 months to 3 years. But. No BB with new friends. And she's fresh out of raincoats, so she said to bring if I want FS. I'll report later on how it goes.

  8. #8799

    For who?

    Whose services are you describing Marto?

    Omar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    This is the actual services and donations.

  9. #8798

    What you think

    This is the actual services and donations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54D6792A-A246-4C37-8E88-77F67BA7548E.jpg‎   904B2C5A-6561-404D-B82B-0E2A5C46A63F.jpg‎  

  10. #8797

    Smoke.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I thought I got those pics because I am special. LOL.

    I am still torn on decision to see her.

  11. #8796

    Chickity China

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    This looks like my cup of tea. I'll make a trip to Richmond just to see her. PM's are referred.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/horny-n...hmond-13192122
    The Chinese chicken, You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'.
    ~Barenaked Ladies 'One Week'.
    The grammar in the ad looks like an Oriental wrote it, be that a chinaman or indian.

  12. #8795

    You have mail

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her last four 1689? I've been unable to reach her.
    I PM her number.

  13. #8794
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Is it just alcohol that she's high on? Or something else? I honestly can't tell with her ADHD in the mix.
    Only saw her once but I can tell she is on way more than alcohol, unless she is just seriously crazy. I would bet $ she is on other stuff and not just crazy though. The time I met her she kept getting up every 15 seconds from sucking my cock to do random weird stuff. I finally had to get on top of her so she couldn't move and basically slide in and out of her mouth until I blew my load. This was over a year ago and I haven't been back since that first time wasn't that great and she asks for more than "normal" just for head.

  14. #8793

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Seen Linda last week. Her pic from her ad is a bit dated. She looked like she was in her 20's in the ad. I'm guessing she is in her 40's but that said the body still looks nice. Thin small tits ok ass. Her head game thou was really good BBBJ. Really works the head well and swallowed every drop. She said she enjoys sucking guys off. Didn't get to sample the puss as it was that time of the months for her. I will see her again since her head game is so good and at. 6 for 30 min which would include puss can't beat the price.
    Tried to PM you on this one but your mailbox is full. Any contact info?

  15. #8792

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to get out to see Smoke. She has been on my bucket list for sometime. I'm very glad I did. She exceeded my expectations. She greeted me with a tight mini skirt, heels and a very low cut top. She texted me to let me know she would be hopping in the shower to get ready for me. Definite points there. Once we got to the bedroom, we had a very passionate and enjoyable session. She has a normal life and you don't get any of the typical drama that we all normally see. I'm looking forward to the next visit.
    Is her last four 1689? I've been unable to reach her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape