Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,561 to 28,575 of 37374
-
10-25-18 11:51 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 172Info needed
This one looks familiar to me but not sure, any info on this one.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2944597
-
10-25-18 08:44 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 452Always get a laugh
NO AA UNDER 35 (35 and up).
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 05:44 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 132https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-9507/1/411240
This woman is a good one. A small bbw / thick older ebony woman. Very nice with sexy booty that jiggles and nice boobs. She can be had on the cheap. 40 coins with no rush. Only downside is she is at a rough project area of Hopewell. Daytime visits suggested.
-
10-25-18 01:42 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 736Just remembering
No time ago I thought 200 for hour was too much now any ugly fuckking hoe ask for 250 for hour I was so wrong.
-
10-24-18 23:27 #8810Senior Member

Posts: 889Ok you were doing it wrong
First, you must be older say 50 is good.
Originally Posted by BullHeaded
[View Original Post]
Second, you must be white. She doesn't see aa guys.
When she answers lock in your appointment. She likes it fast. Not my kind everything covered.
-
10-24-18 21:22 #8809Senior Member

Posts: 43Was texting with her and she asked for age race and picture. Sent her what she wanted and she went silent. Guess I wasn't what she was looking for.
Originally Posted by Nkal89
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 15:38 #8808Senior Member

Posts: 149Will only see guys over 35. That's all I can really tell you due to the fact that I'm definitely not over 35.
Originally Posted by Nkal89
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 14:20 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 132https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-5734/1/411156
If you like BBW's then this one is good to go. Smells good, BBBJ is on point, tight and wet kitty, big boobs and big booty. Can be had. 6 coins at crappy midlo motel. No rush and good skills. Face ain't much but who cares LOL.
-
10-24-18 11:05 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 60Teri by the Airport
I have seen some good reviews of Teri but have not seen any ads. Does she have any ads in the escorts reviews? I would like to visit her so if someone would PM her digits it would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
10-23-18 18:54 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 40Had an appointment I'll set up for tonight, but she had to cancel on me. At least she give me 30 minutes notice. So, I didn't waste any time driving over there. Back to the drawing board.
Originally Posted by TotalJerk
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 11:33 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 50Would appreciate any intel.
Trying to set something up with this one tomorrow. I've seen her advertise a lot (was quite awhile ago) but don't remember seeing any reviews for her. Any intel appreciated.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/076217007619
-
10-23-18 09:19 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 441I've done that
Many times I just hit random letters, and got replies like that back.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 01:22 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 736Robotic Escort
Ad looked real but this is what happened
-
10-22-18 23:59 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 736Hi omar
This is the new hoe in likeside that a member went to meet her last week apparently he got busted with the classic who are you what are you looking here I calling the pigs right now".
She is been posting with new numbers and pics sice is a new face and kind of spinner body we most have carful with her, check previous post about her here the new ad.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972263
Originally Posted by SJena2013
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 15:19 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 40No BB with Airport Teri (she says).
Been texting with Teri at the airport. She told me in a text that she's done BB with guys she's known for 6 months to 3 years. But. No BB with new friends. And she's fresh out of raincoats, so she said to bring if I want FS. I'll report later on how it goes.









Reply With Quote






