Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 10939
-
10-07-18 23:07 #574Regular Member

Posts: 2https://modelsclubelite.com/
Originally Posted by IndianChief
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 22:58 #573Senior Member

Posts: 253It's a few posts down.
Originally Posted by IndianChief
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 22:52 #572Senior Member

Posts: 819Mce
Take a look at 2 posts below yours.
Originally Posted by IndianChief
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 22:50 #571Senior Member

Posts: 438Mce
Anyone has website link? I put mce in google and didn't get any.
Thanks.
-
10-07-18 17:53 #570Senior Member

Posts: 65Hannah
She is really friendly and good in the sack. Aims to please. But she is older (looks like mid 30's). Her body isn't as tight as some other girls.
Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 10:36 #569Senior Member

Posts: 541Wow
That looks like fun.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 07:03 #568Senior Member

Posts: 704They offer a discount for pre-booking.
Originally Posted by Spk39
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 06:30 #567Senior Member

Posts: 958With those directions I was able to find it. First post was in 2013. From the post, I'm guessing they didn't have a website back then, as they provided links to Eros for their ladies. Looks to have been a small agency with 4 ladies back then. The pureclassymodel website isn't loading for me right now, perhaps due to my location. (In in Thailand.) Insert Big Grin Smilie here.
Originally Posted by FastBakMustang
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 22:55 #566Regular Member

Posts: 9Did a quick search online. Found this: https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
Way out of my budget if the sticker price is real.
-
10-06-18 21:10 #565Senior Member

Posts: 704Hope this helps.
modelsclubelite.com
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 14:02 #564Senior Member

Posts: 180She can be found at MCE.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 11:21 #563Senior Member

Posts: 541Link?
Or where I can find her.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 08:44 #562Banned Member

Posts: 22Never seen any of them but.
I do remember this agency being reviewed on TER.
Originally Posted by Smoothie929
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 06:14 #561Senior Member

Posts: 704Finally saw Hazeema
I lived with a young Pakistani SB for the years. 18-21. She was a blast and fun in the sack. For that reason I have been trying to see Hazeema for many months. Our schedule just never synced because she was always downtown during the week and O'hare on Saturdays. The stars finally aligned and she was in the O'hare location yesterday.
She's a very pretty girl. If you like spinners she's the one. I have an exotic taste. Love girls of ethnicity. Had a great hour with her. Never saw her look at the time.
She greeted me in see through lingerie and a big smile. DFK right at the door. Great BBBJ with a lot of deep throat and spit action. I'm big and she couldn't get it all but it wasn't from lack of trying. Her between my legs with her beautiful little ass in the air was a sight to behold. She let me get her off once and then I had her get herself off with my help. Everything was on the menu. Did not ask about back door. I'm guessing that's a "no" as she's tiny and I'm on the big side.
A good time was had. Will repeat.
-
10-06-18 00:20 #560Senior Member

Posts: 139Lindsey from MCE
Saw Lindsey from MCE. She is on all weekend Easy to book through MCE. She is definitely a spinner and very eager to please. She is a cute girl but a little rougher around the edges, with quite a few tattoos and a few crooked teeth. But great BBBJ, Was open to pretty much everything I asked for except she wasn't able to do Greek. Finished with CIM w / swallow. Worth the trip.










Reply With Quote




