Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #551

    They are legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    I really want it to be a legit agency, but my instincts are screaming at me to stay away.
    I did some research, type in pureandclassy on Chicago board search bar on TER.

    You will see they once had girls in the past.

    Haven't booked any girls because of the girls reliability since most of them have full time jobs or go to school full time as stated by the booker.

  2. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity01  [View Original Post]
    How can a agency steal a website design? ??

    A website design can be used by anyone.

    Actually, MCE took the same design from EEC. I've used Pureandclassy Models back in the days. They were professional and had more reliable girls back then. And way better looking girls than MCE. I actually saw a super hot, and a really open minded black girl. She was 21 with a coke bottle body. Damn! She was a great fuck. Its hard to get a reliable and really attractive black girls, that agency was able to nail it! MCE can't nail that. I like to try variety and most black girls are attractive as white girls. The others girls I had seen from Pureandclassy Models were hot as well. But I'm into curvaceous bodies most of the time.

    Now from what I hear, they are not so reliable, but they say they are trying to start back up again. I've been following the industry for quite some time, and PureandClassy Models were in existence before MCE, Angeli, and EEC. They have a different business model from what I can recall.

    Still I don't use agencies because sugar babies are the way to go.
    If you buy a canned website then yes. But if you pay someone to design a website for yourself then it's a design you paid for. Someone copying something you paid for is stealing in my book. If I saw someone in my business pop up with the same format site as I have I would have my lawyer on in in a New York minute.

  3. #549

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.
    I really want it to be a legit agency, but my instincts are screaming at me to stay away.

  4. #548

    Hannah

    Anyone seen Hannah from EEC?

  5. #547

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.
    Totally agree on this one. Been REALLY tempted to hit the report post button, but am lacking evidence to prove that the OPs on this agency are shills. What we're hearing now from other long-time members just reinforces the old spidy-sense to stay away for now until someone provides some reputable info.

  6. #546

    Yeap.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they stole the web design from MCE.
    The verification questions are the same, the way the pictures are set up on the site also the same.

  7. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to them by email to find specifics about verification and I didn't get a reply not until about 3 days later. Then I was told presumably by the booker / owner 'not to send my info yet' and he'll tell me when since most of his girls are pretty much have ft jobs / out of state / unavailable. He's yet to contact me back in a month now.

    Someone claimed to have seen Sakiya before though. I don't know, it seems like an unreliable agency for me right now. Have you verified with them yet? Why don't you TOFTT and report back?
    This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.

  8. #544

    How is that possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they stole the web design from MCE.
    How can a agency steal a website design? ??

    A website design can be used by anyone.

    Actually, MCE took the same design from EEC. I've used Pureandclassy Models back in the days. They were professional and had more reliable girls back then. And way better looking girls than MCE. I actually saw a super hot, and a really open minded black girl. She was 21 with a coke bottle body. Damn! She was a great fuck. Its hard to get a reliable and really attractive black girls, that agency was able to nail it! MCE can't nail that. I like to try variety and most black girls are attractive as white girls. The others girls I had seen from Pureandclassy Models were hot as well. But I'm into curvaceous bodies most of the time.

    Now from what I hear, they are not so reliable, but they say they are trying to start back up again. I've been following the industry for quite some time, and PureandClassy Models were in existence before MCE, Angeli, and EEC. They have a different business model from what I can recall.

    Still I don't use agencies because sugar babies are the way to go.

  9. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to them by email to find specifics about verification and I didn't get a reply not until about 3 days later. Then I was told presumably by the booker / owner 'not to send my info yet' and he'll tell me when since most of his girls are pretty much have ft jobs / out of state / unavailable. He's yet to contact me back in a month now.

    Someone claimed to have seen Sakiya before though. I don't know, it seems like an unreliable agency for me right now. Have you verified with them yet? Why don't you TOFTT and report back?
    Looks like they stole the web design from MCE.

  10. #542

    Sabrina MCE.

    Anyone see Sabrina from MCE yet? Looks very attractive!

  11. #541

    Pureclassymodels.

    Quote Originally Posted by PackyMan  [View Original Post]
    They now have a new girl and she has a big booty.

    I now want to fuck that young booty but don't know anything about them or the girl.

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models.
    I tried reaching out to them by email to find specifics about verification and I didn't get a reply not until about 3 days later. Then I was told presumably by the booker / owner 'not to send my info yet' and he'll tell me when since most of his girls are pretty much have ft jobs / out of state / unavailable. He's yet to contact me back in a month now.

    Someone claimed to have seen Sakiya before though. I don't know, it seems like an unreliable agency for me right now. Have you verified with them yet? Why don't you TOFTT and report back?

  12. #540

    Leah.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRock999  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Charlotte from mce. Her pics Haven't been on the website for a while.

    And has anyone seen LEAH? Her pics look tempting.
    It's hard to really nail her appearance from the pics at the website since she doesn't look at the camera in any of them. Even in her telegram photo she's looking down. The first time she was introduced however when I requested for pics I was given up to three different ones, and one of them had her shot selfie style. I really liked her face then but was a bit surprised when I saw her in person. I almost thought she's a different person. She's pretty enough though. Very submissive if not passive. If you don't like that then you might find her boring. She's got really cute A cups though. And I love perky teats so that's a plus for me. Nice slim body and Tight pussy. I mean I don't know of she's just doing kegels but I had a hard time entering her, and she made me cum in cowboy, I normally don't cum in that position. Great DFK. She sparred with my tongue quite a bit. Overall a sweet girl, but you would have to guide her quite a bit. She's very new to the business.

    If you don't see the pics in the website then don't expect the girl any time soon. Although girls do tend to pop back out of the blue every once in a while. Formerly Blair suddenly came back as Sarah, or Olivia for example.

  13. #539

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by PackyMan  [View Original Post]
    Any monger used this agency?

    Can't find anything about them.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...55-172491.html
    They now have a new girl and she has a big booty.

    I now want to fuck that young booty but don't know anything about them or the girl.

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models

  14. #538

    Asian out call.

    I should know better but! Called thi agency advertised on various sites, original quote was 300 bargained down to 2 oo fo outcall is good (sorry I don't do funny? Numbers) nice body, decent English but no DIY, FIV, kissing IE basically no contact made her beat the meat but no technic at all.

    Stay away!

  15. #537

    Email first

    Quote Originally Posted by PackyMan  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt it is. 555-555. Can be used as not having a phone number.

    On TER it was listed as 555-555. For the providers that don't have one.
    No number = contact by email first for veriification.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape