Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #559

    Sabrina, Allison MCE.

    Has anyone seen the new girl from MCE Sabrina or Allison?

  2. #558

    Secret Angels

    Have any of you guys seen any of these girls? They usually post on Eros and travel a lot but I have never seen a review. Apparently, I've been following one of these girls on instagram and never knew it LOL. Brazilian girls are my poison.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...700.htm?cat=48

  3. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I did, on the TER Chicago discussion board and reviews. Also, Search In: All locations. Search results: "No records were found. ".
    They are on there.

    -Chicago forum board.

    - search for dialogue box type in pureandclassy.

    Don't change date or anything. It will pop up.

  4. #556

    Octavia EEC

    Had the pleasure of seeing Octavia before she left. She was amazing. She is probably 5 ft, fantastic ass. Will not take charge, you will have to guide everything. But she is very very tight! I've never seen one so tight, if you like that you will have even more fun.

  5. #555

    Miley eec?

    Anyone see Miley at eec? Looks cute and petite.

    New to the board and coudlnt find many reviews for her.

  6. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBakMustang  [View Original Post]
    I did some research, type in pureandclassy on Chicago board search bar on TER.
    I did, on the TER Chicago discussion board and reviews. Also, Search In: All locations. Search results: "No records were found. ".

  7. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Using TER for research is already a red flag. And that's not even the same name. Again new member
    I also did reverse image search on the pics and can't find any fakes or anything pretty much. Googled their old email and found a website with a blonde chick showing her ass. If there isn't fakes popping up, I say they are using real pics. But then again, images search at times can't get a hits on images.

    In my opinion from the research and from the hobby friend that once used them in the past, they are legit. Just haven't used them because of reliability issues on their girls.

  8. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBakMustang  [View Original Post]
    I did some research, type in pureandclassy on Chicago board search bar on TER.

    You will see they once had girls in the past.

    Haven't booked any girls because of the girls reliability since most of them have full time jobs or go to school full time as stated by the booker.
    Using TER for research is already a red flag. And that's not even the same name. Again new member

  9. #551

    They are legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    I really want it to be a legit agency, but my instincts are screaming at me to stay away.
    I did some research, type in pureandclassy on Chicago board search bar on TER.

    You will see they once had girls in the past.

    Haven't booked any girls because of the girls reliability since most of them have full time jobs or go to school full time as stated by the booker.

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity01  [View Original Post]
    How can a agency steal a website design? ??

    A website design can be used by anyone.

    Actually, MCE took the same design from EEC. I've used Pureandclassy Models back in the days. They were professional and had more reliable girls back then. And way better looking girls than MCE. I actually saw a super hot, and a really open minded black girl. She was 21 with a coke bottle body. Damn! She was a great fuck. Its hard to get a reliable and really attractive black girls, that agency was able to nail it! MCE can't nail that. I like to try variety and most black girls are attractive as white girls. The others girls I had seen from Pureandclassy Models were hot as well. But I'm into curvaceous bodies most of the time.

    Now from what I hear, they are not so reliable, but they say they are trying to start back up again. I've been following the industry for quite some time, and PureandClassy Models were in existence before MCE, Angeli, and EEC. They have a different business model from what I can recall.

    Still I don't use agencies because sugar babies are the way to go.
    If you buy a canned website then yes. But if you pay someone to design a website for yourself then it's a design you paid for. Someone copying something you paid for is stealing in my book. If I saw someone in my business pop up with the same format site as I have I would have my lawyer on in in a New York minute.

  11. #549

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.
    I really want it to be a legit agency, but my instincts are screaming at me to stay away.

  12. #548

    Hannah

    Anyone seen Hannah from EEC?

  13. #547

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.
    Totally agree on this one. Been REALLY tempted to hit the report post button, but am lacking evidence to prove that the OPs on this agency are shills. What we're hearing now from other long-time members just reinforces the old spidy-sense to stay away for now until someone provides some reputable info.

  14. #546

    Yeap.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they stole the web design from MCE.
    The verification questions are the same, the way the pictures are set up on the site also the same.

  15. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to them by email to find specifics about verification and I didn't get a reply not until about 3 days later. Then I was told presumably by the booker / owner 'not to send my info yet' and he'll tell me when since most of his girls are pretty much have ft jobs / out of state / unavailable. He's yet to contact me back in a month now.

    Someone claimed to have seen Sakiya before though. I don't know, it seems like an unreliable agency for me right now. Have you verified with them yet? Why don't you TOFTT and report back?
    This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape