Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover  [View Original Post]
    I am in Chicago for a few days attending a conference for work. Have been doing some research and it looks like Michelle's is the best bet for outcall to downtown. I have read a few reviews on Annabelle but cannot find anything on Gina. Looking for recommendations? Annabelle or Gina? I like thin spinner types so looking at the pics and description it looks like both of them would be nice. Thanks in advance! Jim.
    I'd recommend Annabelle. I had a great time with her. I haven't seen Gina but I remember a review saying her body wasn't the tightest.

  2. #581

    Estelle reviews?

    Anybody have seen Estelle lately? She is one of Sandra's girls and only available once a week; she has some mixed reviews and I was wandering if I can get anymore recent comments about her. Thank you!

  3. #580

    Annabelle or Gina

    I am in Chicago for a few days attending a conference for work. Have been doing some research and it looks like Michelle's is the best bet for outcall to downtown. I have read a few reviews on Annabelle but cannot find anything on Gina. Looking for recommendations? Annabelle or Gina? I like thin spinner types so looking at the pics and description it looks like both of them would be nice. Thanks in advance! Jim.

  4. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBJs  [View Original Post]
    I have always wanted to use that agency but have never pulled the trigger yet. This will make me think twice about that.
    I remember the YWSM girls always had iffy reviews on TER. Occassionally there was an exception but for the most part you end up getting what you pay for with them.

  5. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotNic  [View Original Post]
    Made a mistake with Violet from youwannaseeme. Terrible head and just laid there. Cheap yes, but still not worth it.
    Thank you so much for sharing! I have always wanted to use that agency but have never pulled the trigger yet. This will make me think twice about that. I like to go cheap also due to limited play money but sometimes it doesn't pay off based on the experience. I have found a good happy medium in seeing NG ladies and Modeling Avenue ladies. Never had a bad experience yet and good for me budget wise since they do 30 minute appointments. Be safe!

  6. #577

    Pretty bad

    Made a mistake with Violet from youwannaseeme. Terrible head and just laid there. Cheap yes, but still not worth it.

  7. #576

    Elsa?

    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    She is really friendly and good in the sack. Aims to please. But she is older (looks like mid 30's). Her body isn't as tight as some other girls.
    How about Elsa from EEC? I've been eyeing her for a looong time, but she's never available when I'm free.

    LL.

  8. #575

    Mcr

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianChief  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has website link? I put mce in google and didn't get any.

    Thanks.
    Modelsclubelite.com

  9. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianChief  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has website link? I put mce in google and didn't get any.

    Thanks.
    https://modelsclubelite.com/

  10. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianChief  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has website link? I put mce in google and didn't get any.

    Thanks.
    It's a few posts down.

  11. #572

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianChief  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has website link? I put mce in google and didn't get any.

    Thanks.
    Take a look at 2 posts below yours.

  12. #571

    Mce

    Anyone has website link? I put mce in google and didn't get any.

    Thanks.

  13. #570

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Hannah from EEC?
    She is really friendly and good in the sack. Aims to please. But she is older (looks like mid 30's). Her body isn't as tight as some other girls.

  14. #569

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    That looks like fun.

  15. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Spk39  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search online. Found this: https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1.

    Way out of my budget if the sticker price is real.
    They offer a discount for pre-booking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape