Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #544

    How is that possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they stole the web design from MCE.
    How can a agency steal a website design? ??

    A website design can be used by anyone.

    Actually, MCE took the same design from EEC. I've used Pureandclassy Models back in the days. They were professional and had more reliable girls back then. And way better looking girls than MCE. I actually saw a super hot, and a really open minded black girl. She was 21 with a coke bottle body. Damn! She was a great fuck. Its hard to get a reliable and really attractive black girls, that agency was able to nail it! MCE can't nail that. I like to try variety and most black girls are attractive as white girls. The others girls I had seen from Pureandclassy Models were hot as well. But I'm into curvaceous bodies most of the time.

    Now from what I hear, they are not so reliable, but they say they are trying to start back up again. I've been following the industry for quite some time, and PureandClassy Models were in existence before MCE, Angeli, and EEC. They have a different business model from what I can recall.

    Still I don't use agencies because sugar babies are the way to go.

  2. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to them by email to find specifics about verification and I didn't get a reply not until about 3 days later. Then I was told presumably by the booker / owner 'not to send my info yet' and he'll tell me when since most of his girls are pretty much have ft jobs / out of state / unavailable. He's yet to contact me back in a month now.

    Someone claimed to have seen Sakiya before though. I don't know, it seems like an unreliable agency for me right now. Have you verified with them yet? Why don't you TOFTT and report back?
    Looks like they stole the web design from MCE.

  3. #542

    Sabrina MCE.

    Anyone see Sabrina from MCE yet? Looks very attractive!

  4. #541

    Pureclassymodels.

    Quote Originally Posted by PackyMan  [View Original Post]
    They now have a new girl and she has a big booty.

    I now want to fuck that young booty but don't know anything about them or the girl.

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models.
    I tried reaching out to them by email to find specifics about verification and I didn't get a reply not until about 3 days later. Then I was told presumably by the booker / owner 'not to send my info yet' and he'll tell me when since most of his girls are pretty much have ft jobs / out of state / unavailable. He's yet to contact me back in a month now.

    Someone claimed to have seen Sakiya before though. I don't know, it seems like an unreliable agency for me right now. Have you verified with them yet? Why don't you TOFTT and report back?

  5. #540

    Leah.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRock999  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Charlotte from mce. Her pics Haven't been on the website for a while.

    And has anyone seen LEAH? Her pics look tempting.
    It's hard to really nail her appearance from the pics at the website since she doesn't look at the camera in any of them. Even in her telegram photo she's looking down. The first time she was introduced however when I requested for pics I was given up to three different ones, and one of them had her shot selfie style. I really liked her face then but was a bit surprised when I saw her in person. I almost thought she's a different person. She's pretty enough though. Very submissive if not passive. If you don't like that then you might find her boring. She's got really cute A cups though. And I love perky teats so that's a plus for me. Nice slim body and Tight pussy. I mean I don't know of she's just doing kegels but I had a hard time entering her, and she made me cum in cowboy, I normally don't cum in that position. Great DFK. She sparred with my tongue quite a bit. Overall a sweet girl, but you would have to guide her quite a bit. She's very new to the business.

    If you don't see the pics in the website then don't expect the girl any time soon. Although girls do tend to pop back out of the blue every once in a while. Formerly Blair suddenly came back as Sarah, or Olivia for example.

  6. #539

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by PackyMan  [View Original Post]
    Any monger used this agency?

    Can't find anything about them.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...55-172491.html
    They now have a new girl and she has a big booty.

    I now want to fuck that young booty but don't know anything about them or the girl.

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models

  7. #538

    Asian out call.

    I should know better but! Called thi agency advertised on various sites, original quote was 300 bargained down to 2 oo fo outcall is good (sorry I don't do funny? Numbers) nice body, decent English but no DIY, FIV, kissing IE basically no contact made her beat the meat but no technic at all.

    Stay away!

  8. #537

    Email first

    Quote Originally Posted by PackyMan  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt it is. 555-555. Can be used as not having a phone number.

    On TER it was listed as 555-555. For the providers that don't have one.
    No number = contact by email first for veriification.

  9. #536

    Charlotte MCE

    Has anyone heard from Charlotte from mce. Her pics Haven't been on the website for a while.

    And has anyone seen LEAH? Her pics look tempting.

  10. #535

    Reviews of Summer, Kylie, and Danielle from MCE

    I admit I've refrained from reviewing due to wanting to keep them to myself as long as I could but these girls do deserve some praise, after having a few dreams with each of them I can honestly say that these girls were literally a dream come true in more ways than one. Summer was a little young, but enthusiastic and creative, 69, BBBJ, DFK, flexible like a gymnast, and able to do so many different positions and I learned a couple, I enjoyed a shower with her while moving around the room a couple of times, definitely close to the PSE experience, (none of them did anal but honestly I don't see the appeal of that.) Kylie was amazing too and the BBBJ she gave was phenomenal, also was good with the DFK and 69 and positions. She was also easy to talk with and after a couple of sessions it was as if I had known her like a close friend for years, she does more than satisfy needs physically, she really is intellectually stimulating and deep, you get the real GFE feeling from her. She was friendly and cheerful and a little mischievous in a way that satisfied fantasies. Danielle, she was more giddy and energetic, she brought intimacy to the experience like a good GFE, OMG, the kissing alone was intoxicating, it was so long since I really felt that kissing was better than some parts of sex. She was amazing at foreplay and actually was the best I've ever tasted, so she is good with prep work or something. She was great with talking about stuff, a good conversationalist, and she is so willing to experiment, I might do outcall with either her or Kylie, (She may need a little work with BBBJ but that was comparing it to Kylie and Summer who have given the best BBBJ I've ever had.)

    If I come off as a shill, then screw it, but these 3 women were just phenomenal and definitely made for an amazing few weeks. Treat them with respect and you will be rewarded

  11. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.
    Where does Hailey work? Can you share?

  12. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Dude, 555-555-5555 is an implied fake number.
    Highly doubt it is. 555-555. Can be used as not having a phone number.

    On TER it was listed as 555-555. For the providers that don't have one.

  13. #532

    Anyone on here used them?

    Any monger used this agency?

    Can't find anything about them.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...55-172491.html

  14. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.
    She was around for 2 days a few months ago and you managed to get a session in that small window?

    You sir, are living the dream.

  15. #530

    Saw Sarah too and you are correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    I see theres a ne girl sarah today at mce, but her photos look familiar from a girl they had a few months ago. Idk if she went by the same name and she's back for a day or two or what.
    I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape