Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 10943
-
10-01-18 18:04 #548Senior Member

Posts: 97Hannah
Anyone seen Hannah from EEC?
-
10-01-18 01:44 #547Senior Member

Posts: 233Agreed
Totally agree on this one. Been REALLY tempted to hit the report post button, but am lacking evidence to prove that the OPs on this agency are shills. What we're hearing now from other long-time members just reinforces the old spidy-sense to stay away for now until someone provides some reputable info.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 01:32 #546Banned Member

Posts: 31Yeap.
The verification questions are the same, the way the pictures are set up on the site also the same.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 23:18 #545Senior Member

Posts: 452This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.
Originally Posted by JHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 21:32 #544Banned Member

Posts: 38How is that possible?
How can a agency steal a website design? ??
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
A website design can be used by anyone.
Actually, MCE took the same design from EEC. I've used Pureandclassy Models back in the days. They were professional and had more reliable girls back then. And way better looking girls than MCE. I actually saw a super hot, and a really open minded black girl. She was 21 with a coke bottle body. Damn! She was a great fuck. Its hard to get a reliable and really attractive black girls, that agency was able to nail it! MCE can't nail that. I like to try variety and most black girls are attractive as white girls. The others girls I had seen from Pureandclassy Models were hot as well. But I'm into curvaceous bodies most of the time.
Now from what I hear, they are not so reliable, but they say they are trying to start back up again. I've been following the industry for quite some time, and PureandClassy Models were in existence before MCE, Angeli, and EEC. They have a different business model from what I can recall.
Still I don't use agencies because sugar babies are the way to go.
-
09-30-18 09:28 #543Senior Member

Posts: 704Looks like they stole the web design from MCE.
Originally Posted by JHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 03:30 #542Senior Member

Posts: 253Sabrina MCE.
Anyone see Sabrina from MCE yet? Looks very attractive!
-
09-28-18 10:33 #541Senior Member

Posts: 115Pureclassymodels.
I tried reaching out to them by email to find specifics about verification and I didn't get a reply not until about 3 days later. Then I was told presumably by the booker / owner 'not to send my info yet' and he'll tell me when since most of his girls are pretty much have ft jobs / out of state / unavailable. He's yet to contact me back in a month now.
Originally Posted by PackyMan
[View Original Post]
Someone claimed to have seen Sakiya before though. I don't know, it seems like an unreliable agency for me right now. Have you verified with them yet? Why don't you TOFTT and report back?
-
09-28-18 08:49 #540Senior Member

Posts: 115Leah.
It's hard to really nail her appearance from the pics at the website since she doesn't look at the camera in any of them. Even in her telegram photo she's looking down. The first time she was introduced however when I requested for pics I was given up to three different ones, and one of them had her shot selfie style. I really liked her face then but was a bit surprised when I saw her in person. I almost thought she's a different person. She's pretty enough though. Very submissive if not passive. If you don't like that then you might find her boring. She's got really cute A cups though. And I love perky teats so that's a plus for me. Nice slim body and Tight pussy. I mean I don't know of she's just doing kegels but I had a hard time entering her, and she made me cum in cowboy, I normally don't cum in that position. Great DFK. She sparred with my tongue quite a bit. Overall a sweet girl, but you would have to guide her quite a bit. She's very new to the business.
Originally Posted by ElRock999
[View Original Post]
If you don't see the pics in the website then don't expect the girl any time soon. Although girls do tend to pop back out of the blue every once in a while. Formerly Blair suddenly came back as Sarah, or Olivia for example.
-
09-27-18 14:14 #539Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone?
They now have a new girl and she has a big booty.
Originally Posted by PackyMan
[View Original Post]
I now want to fuck that young booty but don't know anything about them or the girl.
https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models
-
09-27-18 01:03 #538Senior Member

Posts: 99Asian out call.
I should know better but! Called thi agency advertised on various sites, original quote was 300 bargained down to 2 oo fo outcall is good (sorry I don't do funny? Numbers) nice body, decent English but no DIY, FIV, kissing IE basically no contact made her beat the meat but no technic at all.
Stay away!
-
09-27-18 00:21 #537Senior Member

Posts: 877Email first
No number = contact by email first for veriification.
Originally Posted by PackyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 23:58 #536Regular Member

Posts: 18Charlotte MCE
Has anyone heard from Charlotte from mce. Her pics Haven't been on the website for a while.
And has anyone seen LEAH? Her pics look tempting.
-
09-26-18 23:08 #535Senior Member

Posts: 131Reviews of Summer, Kylie, and Danielle from MCE
I admit I've refrained from reviewing due to wanting to keep them to myself as long as I could but these girls do deserve some praise, after having a few dreams with each of them I can honestly say that these girls were literally a dream come true in more ways than one. Summer was a little young, but enthusiastic and creative, 69, BBBJ, DFK, flexible like a gymnast, and able to do so many different positions and I learned a couple, I enjoyed a shower with her while moving around the room a couple of times, definitely close to the PSE experience, (none of them did anal but honestly I don't see the appeal of that.) Kylie was amazing too and the BBBJ she gave was phenomenal, also was good with the DFK and 69 and positions. She was also easy to talk with and after a couple of sessions it was as if I had known her like a close friend for years, she does more than satisfy needs physically, she really is intellectually stimulating and deep, you get the real GFE feeling from her. She was friendly and cheerful and a little mischievous in a way that satisfied fantasies. Danielle, she was more giddy and energetic, she brought intimacy to the experience like a good GFE, OMG, the kissing alone was intoxicating, it was so long since I really felt that kissing was better than some parts of sex. She was amazing at foreplay and actually was the best I've ever tasted, so she is good with prep work or something. She was great with talking about stuff, a good conversationalist, and she is so willing to experiment, I might do outcall with either her or Kylie, (She may need a little work with BBBJ but that was comparing it to Kylie and Summer who have given the best BBBJ I've ever had.)
If I come off as a shill, then screw it, but these 3 women were just phenomenal and definitely made for an amazing few weeks. Treat them with respect and you will be rewarded
-
09-26-18 22:39 #534Regular Member

Posts: 12Where does Hailey work? Can you share?
Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



