Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 10946
-
09-26-18 23:58 #536Regular Member

Posts: 18Charlotte MCE
Has anyone heard from Charlotte from mce. Her pics Haven't been on the website for a while.
And has anyone seen LEAH? Her pics look tempting.
-
09-26-18 23:08 #535Senior Member

Posts: 131Reviews of Summer, Kylie, and Danielle from MCE
I admit I've refrained from reviewing due to wanting to keep them to myself as long as I could but these girls do deserve some praise, after having a few dreams with each of them I can honestly say that these girls were literally a dream come true in more ways than one. Summer was a little young, but enthusiastic and creative, 69, BBBJ, DFK, flexible like a gymnast, and able to do so many different positions and I learned a couple, I enjoyed a shower with her while moving around the room a couple of times, definitely close to the PSE experience, (none of them did anal but honestly I don't see the appeal of that.) Kylie was amazing too and the BBBJ she gave was phenomenal, also was good with the DFK and 69 and positions. She was also easy to talk with and after a couple of sessions it was as if I had known her like a close friend for years, she does more than satisfy needs physically, she really is intellectually stimulating and deep, you get the real GFE feeling from her. She was friendly and cheerful and a little mischievous in a way that satisfied fantasies. Danielle, she was more giddy and energetic, she brought intimacy to the experience like a good GFE, OMG, the kissing alone was intoxicating, it was so long since I really felt that kissing was better than some parts of sex. She was amazing at foreplay and actually was the best I've ever tasted, so she is good with prep work or something. She was great with talking about stuff, a good conversationalist, and she is so willing to experiment, I might do outcall with either her or Kylie, (She may need a little work with BBBJ but that was comparing it to Kylie and Summer who have given the best BBBJ I've ever had.)
If I come off as a shill, then screw it, but these 3 women were just phenomenal and definitely made for an amazing few weeks. Treat them with respect and you will be rewarded
-
09-26-18 22:39 #534Regular Member

Posts: 12Where does Hailey work? Can you share?
Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 21:17 #533Regular Member

Posts: 3Highly doubt it is. 555-555. Can be used as not having a phone number.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
On TER it was listed as 555-555. For the providers that don't have one.
-
09-26-18 15:35 #532Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone on here used them?
Any monger used this agency?
Can't find anything about them.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...55-172491.html
-
09-26-18 12:12 #531Regular Member

Posts: 6She was around for 2 days a few months ago and you managed to get a session in that small window?
Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi
[View Original Post]
You sir, are living the dream.
-
09-26-18 01:20 #530Banned Member

Posts: 31Saw Sarah too and you are correct.
I saw the pics and I felt she looks familiar too. Unbelievably I got an appointment with her today and it's Blair. The girl with amazing skills that looks and performs like Hailey. I think she was here for two days a few months ago. She was so good. I did ask about why a different name and she said something about ex boyfriend knowing her work name etc. But I had an amazing session. This girl looks like Hailey probably looked when she was 18 . Excellent body. Same skin tone and same type of body but more petite. Pretty face. Her skills are totally worth it. Very tight pussy and perfect 18 yr old tits. Swallowed and ended up starting second round on her own. I had a great Time. I hope she sticks around for a bit.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 20:30 #529Regular Member

Posts: 9Latika MCE
Anyone seen Latika yet? I keep waiting for a review to pop up but I'm surprised non have yet? Pictures look awesome. Just wondering how perky those large breasts are.
-
09-25-18 18:38 #528Senior Member

Posts: 97It's about reputation. If you can't verify that you partake in the hobby, how can people here trust that the information given to you would not land in LEOs hands!
Originally Posted by RiondaGreat
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 17:27 #527Senior Member

Posts: 180Britteny Rocks!
You say she packed on weight since I saw her very recently? On my last visit in late August before she took a vacation from Michelle's I booked Britteny for the third time, not knowing when she'd return. She came to the door looking trim and wearing a slit black skirt, heels and matching black lingerie, my favorite! She was as hot with outstanding tits and very pretty face as I remembered when I saw her almost a month ago. This girl loves to please with excellent tongue action, DT with as much as you can give her. Great DFJ, I almost broke a nut right there when she was pulling out my dick and kissing me at the same time. Her style is very much like Kylie from MCE but way more attractive (much cuter face) and no piercings or tattoos. I can't imagine anyone NOT having a great time with her. Would love a double when she returns, she's been gone for awhile now. She's an ATF!
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 14:18 #526Senior Member

Posts: 171Sarah
I see theres a ne girl sarah today at mce, but her photos look familiar from a girl they had a few months ago. Idk if she went by the same name and she's back for a day or two or what.
-
09-25-18 14:17 #525Senior Member

Posts: 171Damn she packed on weight? When I saw her about a year ago she was tiny. I only go for petite girls.
Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 02:13 #524Banned Member

Posts: 31OK then.
So I also saw Brittney considering what you guys said and I must say thank you for the bad recommendation guys. I didn't book with MCE t see her and big regrets. She isn't the worse girl I've seen but I've see. Way way way better. She is heavier than the pics and so I'm not OK with that. I did feel as if I was with someone older considering the Zero tightness. She did chat with me during the session and said that most of the girls are from other agencies. I think I rather see agencies that has newer girls to the industry. Obviously not virgins but I think there are way better options. But I'm sure some guys like these kind of girls. I know we all have different taste but I'm into younger looking and somewhat newish girls.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 01:40 #523Senior Member

Posts: 240I filled out a request form from Michelle's website and didn't get a response so I ended up calling them. It turns out ProtonMail doesn't work well with the form. Nick screen me over the phone and scheduled me with Annabelle. The website description of Annabelle is accurate. She is beautiful. Short blonde hair, big blue eyes, d-cup tits, soft skin. I told her I wanted to fuck her the moment I saw her. She has a very bubbly personality and it made the date really enjoyable. Our date went way and we got intimate in a hurry. We first play under the cover then DFK, BBBJ, cfs we did every position possible. Her pussy is so fucking tight especially when we doggy. She enjoyed cowgirl a lot and had a huge orgasm. I took over and finished off on mish. We chat between rounds. Second round was just as good. I blew a huge load of cum on her gorgeous tits and she loved it. She has a good attitude towards escorting and really enjoys her craft. I would recommend her.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 00:16 #522Senior Member

Posts: 149Brittney (Michelle's)
I finally saw Brittney, and she was worth seeing. Nick is great to deal with, and I made my way to the convenient Gold Coast spot. Brittney opened the door, and she's more latina and a tiny bit heavier and older than the pictures indicate, but I don't mean any of those in a negative way. She's very confident, and we laughed as we chatted, and got to know each other. We started kissing, mostly LFK, and she's very tender and sweet as a kisser. I love giving head, so I made my way down, and she seemed to very much enjoy my ministrations. She eagerly returned the favor, and she's quite good at the BBBJ. We suited me up, and she got on top. She's not as tight as someone younger, but she worked me really hard, and we never made it to another position, with my coming hard with her on top. She was lovely, but I'm going to sample some of the other ladies in Michelle's roster before repeating.









Reply With Quote




