Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 552 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 8280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6210

    Alameda track.

    Very familiar with alameda track, today at 5 am there were only 1 BSW, 1 WSW and another spinner BSW.

    Didn't like what I saw.

    Came back at 6 am and there was about 6 BSW and 3 LSW and the same WSW.

    Two very tall BSW with great asses and DD, one short Latina with an amazing rack.

    There was a gorgeous BSW and then a light skinned LSW about 5'8 but was elusive as hell.

    She was wearing camo pants, every time Uturned she was on the opposite side or walking away.

    And with gridlock there it was near impossible to approach her.

    LE showed up at 6:10 am 3 patrols and left empty handed.

    Hi have seen a lot of activity on Wednesday's.

  2. #6209

    Alameda

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider1206  [View Original Post]
    Today it was quiet but Friday's it's packed.
    What's the cross streets? Thanks.

  3. #6208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    This Lakewood, or Artesia are like a myth these days. Almost like ancient times when it used to be working.

    I had about 5-6 really good fun ladies I met on Artesia and Coke, also east of Lakewood, and west of Downey. Some really good ones.

    One even more rare one was off Paramount driving from fixing my car mid day on a Saturday maybe 11 am passing some apartments. Looks like she lived there and just walked outside and started to strut, I think I passed just at that moment and turned down street, off we went. She talked of how her kids were at home LOL and how she did this and that in life, married to some athlete or something far out, I believed her. Awesome BBBJ cim with her. All these were 5-10 yrs ago, it's been DEAD whenever I've looked in the past 5 yrs.

    Consider yourself lucky if yo get a hit on those streets, buy a lotto ticket after jajajaja.

    XOXO.
    Good to know. Glad you are still around. I'm not in LA nor near LBB much anymore, but someone, don't remember and I erase them sent me a PM about Kia, saying they thought they saw her on LBB. I doubt it, and I wonder what she would look like this many years later. Take care man.

  4. #6207
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    Nice find. People get lucky every so often.

    Once I found a LSW in the city of Bellflower on Artesia near the corner of Lakewood. A rarity these days, but the best ones are the ones when you're not looking.
    This Lakewood, or Artesia are like a myth these days. Almost like ancient times when it used to be working.

    I had about 5-6 really good fun ladies I met on Artesia and Coke, also east of Lakewood, and west of Downey. Some really good ones.

    One even more rare one was off Paramount driving from fixing my car mid day on a Saturday maybe 11 am passing some apartments. Looks like she lived there and just walked outside and started to strut, I think I passed just at that moment and turned down street, off we went. She talked of how her kids were at home LOL and how she did this and that in life, married to some athlete or something far out, I believed her. Awesome BBBJ cim with her. All these were 5-10 yrs ago, it's been DEAD whenever I've looked in the past 5 yrs.

    Consider yourself lucky if yo get a hit on those streets, buy a lotto ticket after jajajaja.

    XOXO.

  5. #6206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonjammer  [View Original Post]
    Now I don't think this street is even a track but driving home yesterday I see this BSW just north of rosecrans. Now I didn't know at first she even was one so drove by and hit her up if she needed a ride and straight up asks me if I want a date? So cautiously I ask her to just get in my car just in case it's a setup or sting you know. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop and ask me to touch her tits so don't mind if I do. She wants 50 for CBJ and 100 for FS and I'm like nope forget it but counter with 30 for BJ and she's down. So off we go and find a place to park and she gets right to sucking. Good girl. I'm not to found of CBJ but hey had no time to fuck at that time. All in all not bad. Going to go see if I can fuck her today.
    Nice find. People get lucky every so often.

    Once I found a LSW in the city of Bellflower on Artesia near the corner of Lakewood. A rarity these days, but the best ones are the ones when you're not looking.

  6. #6205

    Lakewood Blvd

    Now I don't think this street is even a track but driving home yesterday I see this BSW just north of rosecrans. Now I didn't know at first she even was one so drove by and hit her up if she needed a ride and straight up asks me if I want a date? So cautiously I ask her to just get in my car just in case it's a setup or sting you know. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop and ask me to touch her tits so don't mind if I do. She wants 50 for CBJ and 100 for FS and I'm like nope forget it but counter with 30 for BJ and she's down. So off we go and find a place to park and she gets right to sucking. Good girl. I'm not to found of CBJ but hey had no time to fuck at that time. All in all not bad. Going to go see if I can fuck her today.

  7. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    How many other girls were on Alameda?

    That track has been dead for a while.
    Today it was quiet but Friday's it's packed.

  8. #6203
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider1206  [View Original Post]
    I hit the jackpot this morning at the alameda track. WSW natural red head pretty sexy little body named hazel. Asked for 70 to fuck but only had 40 so she offered BJ. It was covered which I don't really like but she sucked like a princess Star spitting moaning licking and flicking the tip she was damn good let my hands roam on that little ginger ass of hers had a great time best 40 I've ever spent.
    How many other girls were on Alameda?

    That track has been dead for a while.

  9. #6202

    Hazel

    I hit the jackpot this morning at the alameda track. WSW natural red head pretty sexy little body named hazel. Asked for 70 to fuck but only had 40 so she offered BJ. It was covered which I don't really like but she sucked like a princess Star spitting moaning licking and flicking the tip she was damn good let my hands roam on that little ginger ass of hers had a great time best 40 I've ever spent.

  10. #6201

    Girl on 65th

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    Drove around fig last night for awhile mostly between 9:30 and 11:30. Towards 11 things got slamming at the hottie gallery. There was a really cute brunette WSW who I was trying to swoop up south of Manchester but she kept getting picked up. I later ended up finding her on like 68th and we went out a few blocks just east of Hoover and just did it in the front seat. It was crazy and fun. Her tits were amazing and the way she whimpered while I was pounding away mish on the passenger seat. Usually when girls do the "I'm going to hold the condom in place" thing drives me nuts but this time I didn't care nutted in the bag and dropped her back off no prob. Forgot to get her number.

    BTW fig was crawling with cops lots of SW being harassed and guys pulled over. Interesting to see on 69th there was some trailer parked there and girls were hiding behind it. Been awhile since I'd seen girls post up on that street.

    I don't do BSW but there was a young tall one out there last night that really was challenging my rule about it. Had sort of an almost Asian look to her. Just a stunning face and was giving out a smokey 'fuck me' vibe when I'd see her. If I hadn't bagged the WSW or the shorter Latina with huge cans that was working around Manchester I would have picked her up.

    There was a lot to choose from out there last night. I would say at least 20-30 girls from Gage to Century at one point including 3 or 4 WSW. Only one of which I found attractive. There was one girl I couldn't tell if she was WSW but she was right across from 65th on the east side of fig between a couple of the blocks. She looked like a 9 out of 10 from a distance. Everyone was trying to get to her but she was not anywhere to pick up being right on fig. I think she must have been waiting for a regular to come get her? I only saw her once.

    Everyone be safe out there! And don't do what I did in the front seat. That felt like playing Russian roulette.
    What color hair did she have?

  11. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalic3601  [View Original Post]
    I was at san Bernardino g street earlier that night but didn't have much going on there I saw an underage SW didn't want.

    Any part of that so I left.
    You asked her age? What b w l?

  12. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalic3601  [View Original Post]
    I was at san Bernardino g street earlier that night but didn't have much going on there I saw an underage SW didn't want.

    Any part of that so I left.
    Its better if you go during the day. During the summer G street is all the way live from 5 til 9.

  13. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    Beginner stroll. LOL never heard that, it is pretty funny tho!

    Good advice I prefer dealing with the Holt ave / San Berdo girls over the FIG girls.
    I call it that because its not as wide open as the others. You can basically see what's coming from both ways. And when there in them motels on 5th you can just park and get out if you have to.

  14. #6197
    This is fucking hilarious. BRAVO Hundred!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    With apologies to jack Nicholson and, note to the moderator, this is meant to be a joke.

    I have seen the criticisms of my writing and this is what I have to say:

    Boys, we live in a world that has WSWs in their 20's who are purportedly lost on the fig, and those WSWs need to be scooped and then shlonged.

    Who's going to do it?

    Hollywood Guy? The Camel?

    I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the flight motel and you curse the taco joints on fig. You have that luxury.

    You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: That my refusal to bargain from 80 to 60 for FS, while tragic, probably saves the fig.

    And my complete fucken neurotic trip reports, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves the FIG!

    You want to read my reviews because deep down. . in places you don't talk about at parties. . you want me on the fig. You need me on the fig.

    I use words like swoop, scoop, standing mish in a 30 dollar for a half hour room (fucken that is over $1300 per night) while the fucken night manager waits for me to come out so they can turn the room for another pathetic monger and looks at me like I shot his goldfish, 10 inch Maglite.

    I use those words as the backbone of a night driving 40 miles in a 2 mile radius on the hunt for a WSW.

    You use them as a punchline!

    I have neither the time nor inclination to explain myself to mongers who rise and sleep to the sheer stupidity of my posts, and then question the manner in which I roll.

    I would rather you just read tjinla2001's reports of dumping his cum in an Asian cum dump and went on your way.

    Otherwise, I suggest you drive to gage and fig and start travelling south with a swivel head.

    Either way, I don't give a damn what you think of my inability to scoop any WSW ever.

  15. #6196
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    TBH dude since you're new you should start off during the day. Its A LOT of stuff go on these strolls you don't hear about and you could become a victim.

    Not trying to scare you but keeping it real. But yeah you should start off during the day. And I would start off on the beginner stroll which is g street in San Bernardino. You find some out during the day or they stand outside their motel rooms and you just pull up. But always keep an eye out for le.
    I was at san Bernardino g street earlier that night but didn't have much going on there I saw an underage SW didn't want.

    Any part of that so I left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape