Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 552 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 8274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6204

    Just came in from Fig

    Drove around a couple hours searching for WSW. Lots of talent everywhere and no cops anywhere, seemingly. I almost picked up a LSW at hottie gallery, and then saw a brunette WSW with frizzy long hair and denim shorts south of Manchester but she got picked up right before I could talk to her. Never saw her again. There was a black haired WSW wearing a corset that pushed her tits up, they look like they might be bolted on. Very pretty face and seemed to have a good attitude. I was going to pick her up at the hottie gallery but decided to take one more drive south and I'm glad I did. Found a gem. Tall blonde WSW probably mid 20's legs for days, nice natural tits pretty face, almost has a kirsten dunst look to her. She was pretty quiet after I picked her up and we did the cop check and negotiating. We took it back to that notel close to Gage. Several positions, no holding the condom, she even kinda got into it. Never rushed me. Her lingerie was sexy AF. I'd def repeat and got her number. She says she's only out there once or twice a month so I guess I lucked out. Be safe everyone!

  2. #6203

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    The whole foods on olive and like 8th is open.

    The tuna sandwiches at the cherry pick cafe are huge.

    There is a farmers market, I forget which day.
    Hey,

    You are too much, keep it up.

    Mondo.

  3. #6202

    News

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerseeker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent downtown news. ?
    The whole foods on olive and like 8th is open.

    The tuna sandwiches at the cherry pick cafe are huge.

    There is a farmers market, I forget which day.

  4. #6201
    Does anyone have any recent downtown news. ?

  5. #6200

    Alameda track.

    Very familiar with alameda track, today at 5 am there were only 1 BSW, 1 WSW and another spinner BSW.

    Didn't like what I saw.

    Came back at 6 am and there was about 6 BSW and 3 LSW and the same WSW.

    Two very tall BSW with great asses and DD, one short Latina with an amazing rack.

    There was a gorgeous BSW and then a light skinned LSW about 5'8 but was elusive as hell.

    She was wearing camo pants, every time Uturned she was on the opposite side or walking away.

    And with gridlock there it was near impossible to approach her.

    LE showed up at 6:10 am 3 patrols and left empty handed.

    Hi have seen a lot of activity on Wednesday's.

  6. #6199

    Alameda

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider1206  [View Original Post]
    Today it was quiet but Friday's it's packed.
    What's the cross streets? Thanks.

  7. #6198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    This Lakewood, or Artesia are like a myth these days. Almost like ancient times when it used to be working.

    I had about 5-6 really good fun ladies I met on Artesia and Coke, also east of Lakewood, and west of Downey. Some really good ones.

    One even more rare one was off Paramount driving from fixing my car mid day on a Saturday maybe 11 am passing some apartments. Looks like she lived there and just walked outside and started to strut, I think I passed just at that moment and turned down street, off we went. She talked of how her kids were at home LOL and how she did this and that in life, married to some athlete or something far out, I believed her. Awesome BBBJ cim with her. All these were 5-10 yrs ago, it's been DEAD whenever I've looked in the past 5 yrs.

    Consider yourself lucky if yo get a hit on those streets, buy a lotto ticket after jajajaja.

    XOXO.
    Good to know. Glad you are still around. I'm not in LA nor near LBB much anymore, but someone, don't remember and I erase them sent me a PM about Kia, saying they thought they saw her on LBB. I doubt it, and I wonder what she would look like this many years later. Take care man.

  8. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    Nice find. People get lucky every so often.

    Once I found a LSW in the city of Bellflower on Artesia near the corner of Lakewood. A rarity these days, but the best ones are the ones when you're not looking.
    This Lakewood, or Artesia are like a myth these days. Almost like ancient times when it used to be working.

    I had about 5-6 really good fun ladies I met on Artesia and Coke, also east of Lakewood, and west of Downey. Some really good ones.

    One even more rare one was off Paramount driving from fixing my car mid day on a Saturday maybe 11 am passing some apartments. Looks like she lived there and just walked outside and started to strut, I think I passed just at that moment and turned down street, off we went. She talked of how her kids were at home LOL and how she did this and that in life, married to some athlete or something far out, I believed her. Awesome BBBJ cim with her. All these were 5-10 yrs ago, it's been DEAD whenever I've looked in the past 5 yrs.

    Consider yourself lucky if yo get a hit on those streets, buy a lotto ticket after jajajaja.

    XOXO.

  9. #6196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonjammer  [View Original Post]
    Now I don't think this street is even a track but driving home yesterday I see this BSW just north of rosecrans. Now I didn't know at first she even was one so drove by and hit her up if she needed a ride and straight up asks me if I want a date? So cautiously I ask her to just get in my car just in case it's a setup or sting you know. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop and ask me to touch her tits so don't mind if I do. She wants 50 for CBJ and 100 for FS and I'm like nope forget it but counter with 30 for BJ and she's down. So off we go and find a place to park and she gets right to sucking. Good girl. I'm not to found of CBJ but hey had no time to fuck at that time. All in all not bad. Going to go see if I can fuck her today.
    Nice find. People get lucky every so often.

    Once I found a LSW in the city of Bellflower on Artesia near the corner of Lakewood. A rarity these days, but the best ones are the ones when you're not looking.

  10. #6195

    Lakewood Blvd

    Now I don't think this street is even a track but driving home yesterday I see this BSW just north of rosecrans. Now I didn't know at first she even was one so drove by and hit her up if she needed a ride and straight up asks me if I want a date? So cautiously I ask her to just get in my car just in case it's a setup or sting you know. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop and ask me to touch her tits so don't mind if I do. She wants 50 for CBJ and 100 for FS and I'm like nope forget it but counter with 30 for BJ and she's down. So off we go and find a place to park and she gets right to sucking. Good girl. I'm not to found of CBJ but hey had no time to fuck at that time. All in all not bad. Going to go see if I can fuck her today.

  11. #6194
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    How many other girls were on Alameda?

    That track has been dead for a while.
    Today it was quiet but Friday's it's packed.

  12. #6193
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider1206  [View Original Post]
    I hit the jackpot this morning at the alameda track. WSW natural red head pretty sexy little body named hazel. Asked for 70 to fuck but only had 40 so she offered BJ. It was covered which I don't really like but she sucked like a princess Star spitting moaning licking and flicking the tip she was damn good let my hands roam on that little ginger ass of hers had a great time best 40 I've ever spent.
    How many other girls were on Alameda?

    That track has been dead for a while.

  13. #6192

    Hazel

    I hit the jackpot this morning at the alameda track. WSW natural red head pretty sexy little body named hazel. Asked for 70 to fuck but only had 40 so she offered BJ. It was covered which I don't really like but she sucked like a princess Star spitting moaning licking and flicking the tip she was damn good let my hands roam on that little ginger ass of hers had a great time best 40 I've ever spent.

  14. #6191

    Girl on 65th

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    Drove around fig last night for awhile mostly between 9:30 and 11:30. Towards 11 things got slamming at the hottie gallery. There was a really cute brunette WSW who I was trying to swoop up south of Manchester but she kept getting picked up. I later ended up finding her on like 68th and we went out a few blocks just east of Hoover and just did it in the front seat. It was crazy and fun. Her tits were amazing and the way she whimpered while I was pounding away mish on the passenger seat. Usually when girls do the "I'm going to hold the condom in place" thing drives me nuts but this time I didn't care nutted in the bag and dropped her back off no prob. Forgot to get her number.

    BTW fig was crawling with cops lots of SW being harassed and guys pulled over. Interesting to see on 69th there was some trailer parked there and girls were hiding behind it. Been awhile since I'd seen girls post up on that street.

    I don't do BSW but there was a young tall one out there last night that really was challenging my rule about it. Had sort of an almost Asian look to her. Just a stunning face and was giving out a smokey 'fuck me' vibe when I'd see her. If I hadn't bagged the WSW or the shorter Latina with huge cans that was working around Manchester I would have picked her up.

    There was a lot to choose from out there last night. I would say at least 20-30 girls from Gage to Century at one point including 3 or 4 WSW. Only one of which I found attractive. There was one girl I couldn't tell if she was WSW but she was right across from 65th on the east side of fig between a couple of the blocks. She looked like a 9 out of 10 from a distance. Everyone was trying to get to her but she was not anywhere to pick up being right on fig. I think she must have been waiting for a regular to come get her? I only saw her once.

    Everyone be safe out there! And don't do what I did in the front seat. That felt like playing Russian roulette.
    What color hair did she have?

  15. #6190
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalic3601  [View Original Post]
    I was at san Bernardino g street earlier that night but didn't have much going on there I saw an underage SW didn't want.

    Any part of that so I left.
    You asked her age? What b w l?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape