Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 8280
-
09-23-18 23:40 #6195Regular Member

Posts: 12I do have a charger but its custom.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 23:15 #6194Senior Member

Posts: 2198Personally I would not be overly concerned. Most of the girls are more scared of getting raped or beat up a customer. I would avoid the BSW's since many of these girls are caught up in the gang lifestyle. It's hard to do since the great majority of the SW's in socal are BSW's. I would also recommend driving a good distance and insist on choosing your own location. I typically drive a min of 10 blocks or a min of a mile from where you pick up the SW. Since Fig is so close to the freeway a good option is to get on the freeway and leave the area. If the girl objects tell her that you doing this to be safe and don't want to get arrested. Once you explain this to a SW they usually will understand. If however the SW insists on doing something dumb like doing the deed a few blocks away. Let her go.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 22:49 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 226Beginner stroll. LOL never heard that, it is pretty funny tho!
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
Good advice I prefer dealing with the Holt ave / San Berdo girls over the FIG girls.
-
09-23-18 22:43 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 226Wow that stinks. I always wondered that because a few girls on FIG and LBB told me that they are always getting a hard time by guys trying to pimp them.
Originally Posted by Metalic3601
[View Original Post]
Maybe try Western or Harbor in Santa Ana. I think they might not be as on guard.
-
09-23-18 17:14 #6191Regular Member

Posts: 12I spoke to two of the girls what was going on, since I'm black they all automatically assume I was a pimp and avoided me, like 90% of the girls out there avoided me that's a first never seen this happen before.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 13:23 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 836Get a different car?
You should probably not drive an LAPD squad car.
Originally Posted by Metalic3601
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 11:34 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 527TBH dude since you're new you should start off during the day. Its A LOT of stuff go on these strolls you don't hear about and you could become a victim.
Originally Posted by Metalic3601
[View Original Post]
Not trying to scare you but keeping it real. But yeah you should start off during the day. And I would start off on the beginner stroll which is g street in San Bernardino. You find some out during the day or they stand outside their motel rooms and you just pull up. But always keep an eye out for le.
-
09-23-18 10:57 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 1622Just pass by a few times before you decide to pick up anyone. If a group are on a corner, wave to them and then drive a little more into a side street so you're not blocking traffic or are super visible on the main streets. If they're interested in your money they will follow you.
Originally Posted by Metalic3601
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 03:56 #6187Regular Member

Posts: 12Noobie.
I did my first stroll since I been on the west coast but it's kinda hard every time I pull up they ignore me or walk away what I'm I doing wrong.
-
09-22-18 16:10 #6186Senior Member

Posts: 113Friday night fig.
Drove around fig last night for awhile mostly between 9:30 and 11:30. Towards 11 things got slamming at the hottie gallery. There was a really cute brunette WSW who I was trying to swoop up south of Manchester but she kept getting picked up. I later ended up finding her on like 68th and we went out a few blocks just east of Hoover and just did it in the front seat. It was crazy and fun. Her tits were amazing and the way she whimpered while I was pounding away mish on the passenger seat. Usually when girls do the "I'm going to hold the condom in place" thing drives me nuts but this time I didn't care nutted in the bag and dropped her back off no prob. Forgot to get her number.
BTW fig was crawling with cops lots of SW being harassed and guys pulled over. Interesting to see on 69th there was some trailer parked there and girls were hiding behind it. Been awhile since I'd seen girls post up on that street.
I don't do BSW but there was a young tall one out there last night that really was challenging my rule about it. Had sort of an almost Asian look to her. Just a stunning face and was giving out a smokey 'fuck me' vibe when I'd see her. If I hadn't bagged the WSW or the shorter Latina with huge cans that was working around Manchester I would have picked her up.
There was a lot to choose from out there last night. I would say at least 20-30 girls from Gage to Century at one point including 3 or 4 WSW. Only one of which I found attractive. There was one girl I couldn't tell if she was WSW but she was right across from 65th on the east side of fig between a couple of the blocks. She looked like a 9 out of 10 from a distance. Everyone was trying to get to her but she was not anywhere to pick up being right on fig. I think she must have been waiting for a regular to come get her? I only saw her once.
Everyone be safe out there! And don't do what I did in the front seat. That felt like playing Russian roulette.
-
09-18-18 19:13 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 836You can't handle the fig
With apologies to jack Nicholson and, note to the moderator, this is meant to be a joke.
I have seen the criticisms of my writing and this is what I have to say:
Boys, we live in a world that has WSWs in their 20's who are purportedly lost on the fig, and those WSWs need to be scooped and then shlonged.
Who's going to do it?
Hollywood Guy? The Camel?
I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the flight motel and you curse the taco joints on fig. You have that luxury.
You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: That my refusal to bargain from 80 to 60 for FS, while tragic, probably saves the fig.
And my complete fucken neurotic trip reports, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves the FIG!
You want to read my reviews because deep down. . in places you don't talk about at parties. . you want me on the fig. You need me on the fig.
I use words like swoop, scoop, standing mish in a 30 dollar for a half hour room (fucken that is over $1300 per night) while the fucken night manager waits for me to come out so they can turn the room for another pathetic monger and looks at me like I shot his goldfish, 10 inch Maglite.
I use those words as the backbone of a night driving 40 miles in a 2 mile radius on the hunt for a WSW.
You use them as a punchline!
I have neither the time nor inclination to explain myself to mongers who rise and sleep to the sheer stupidity of my posts, and then question the manner in which I roll.
I would rather you just read tjinla2001's reports of dumping his cum in an Asian cum dump and went on your way.
Otherwise, I suggest you drive to gage and fig and start travelling south with a swivel head.
Either way, I don't give a damn what you think of my inability to scoop any WSW ever.
-
09-18-18 10:36 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 527[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-17-18 23:17 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 1622I too am a fan of his writing.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 15:39 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 990Maybe so but USASG should pay Hundred and the smallest handful of others on the site for their entertaining and informative content. We are very fortunate that a man of means, wit and writing skill that Hundred possesses is driven to chase hot providers and good service about 14 times per week, and then shares his adventures in long form. 86% of the other posts on this site are mostly useless half tweets.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 03:14 #6181Senior Member

Posts: 114Right! That's an extensive report, I assume.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





