Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    You should get telegram and ask for pictures, easier that way, I've been choosing between two girls before and the face pics make a huge difference.
    Trying to see if Alena is accurate going from face pic. Thank you though!

  2. #506

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvb  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing Valentina which I know she has jumped around a few agencies. Also Adrena who has that girl next door look. Any recommendations on both of them. What they allow or don't do?
    What agency was she at before? I've also been interested, haven't seen her yet though.

  3. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering how is Alena? Wondering how her face is compared to Summer. Interested in checking her out.
    You should get telegram and ask for pictures, easier that way, I've been choosing between two girls before and the face pics make a huge difference.

  4. #504

    You have to give to get

    Quote Originally Posted by RiondaGreat  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I'm verified with eec but I don't use them as often as other agencies. I've book a few times this summer but when I use the telegram messenger I've used to communicate with them it seems like the account isn't active. Did they get a new handle or number? I'm just to to book with them again. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Why haven't you shared any of your experiences on the board? Instead, you use your one and only post to ask a question. You have to give a little to get.

  5. #503

    Wetnwild

    Thinking of seeing Valentina which I know she has jumped around a few agencies. Also Adrena who has that girl next door look. Any recommendations on both of them. What they allow or don't do?

  6. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Catatonic  [View Original Post]
    I thought Chloe was now at Angelli's not ECE?
    Ecc and angellis basically share all the same girls, so chloe works for both.

  7. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Just saw chloe because I had to see her basedon the reviews. I was running late due to parking, so I was a little nervous because some of the reviews mentioned she's nuts. She is supper nice and accomodating. Mentioned she didn't lose her virginity til after graduating, which is mind blowing to me considering her skills. Lots of dfk very playful DT with bbjcimnqns. I blew my load and a minute later as she continues to go she says wait did you bust I was like ya LOL she's like I thought so. She blew me pretty much the whole session tried to fuck her but soon as that condom slides on I lose it. I would highly recommend small petite sweet super easy to get along with. For for three 50 donation absolutely worth it.
    I also had a great session with Chloe. Would recommend. Nice girl, great skills.

  8. #500

    Chloe ece or aa?

    I thought Chloe was now at Angelli's not ECE?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Just saw chloe because I had to see her basedon the reviews. I was running late due to parking, so I was a little nervous because some of the reviews mentioned she's nuts. She is supper nice and accomodating. Mentioned she didn't lose her virginity til after graduating, which is mind blowing to me considering her skills. Lots of dfk very playful DT with bbjcimnqns. I blew my load and a minute later as she continues to go she says wait did you bust I was like ya LOL she's like I thought so. She blew me pretty much the whole session tried to fuck her but soon as that condom slides on I lose it. I would highly recommend small petite sweet super easy to get along with. For for three 50 donation absolutely worth it.

  9. #499

    EEC Help.

    Hey,

    I'm verified with eec but I don't use them as often as other agencies. I've book a few times this summer but when I use the telegram messenger I've used to communicate with them it seems like the account isn't active. Did they get a new handle or number? I'm just to to book with them again. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks.

  10. #498

    Alena MCE.

    Just wondering how is Alena? Wondering how her face is compared to Summer. Interested in checking her out.

  11. #497

    Chloe Ecc

    Just saw chloe because I had to see her basedon the reviews. I was running late due to parking, so I was a little nervous because some of the reviews mentioned she's nuts. She is supper nice and accomodating. Mentioned she didn't lose her virginity til after graduating, which is mind blowing to me considering her skills. Lots of dfk very playful DT with bbjcimnqns. I blew my load and a minute later as she continues to go she says wait did you bust I was like ya LOL she's like I thought so. She blew me pretty much the whole session tried to fuck her but soon as that condom slides on I lose it. I would highly recommend small petite sweet super easy to get along with. For for three 50 donation absolutely worth it.

  12. #496

    I did two weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lina at MCE? I might check her out this week.
    She is Russian / Ukraine. Not super tall but I would say about 5"5. Great tight naked body. Great oral technique. Good conversationalist, very Fat and stiff ass. Was easy to talk to. European girls are always good in bed so that was worth the visit. She loved doggy style on the corner of the bed so that was lots of fun. I would see her again anytime. Waiting for Madison and Emilia for this week. . Deep throat girls!!

  13. #495

    Milena

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekVeer  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen girls from Angellis or from their city channel? How is Cameron, Milena or anybody else? Any review is appreciated.
    I saw Milena when she was with MCE before the name change. Very attractive and very GFE. Wonderful BBBJCIM and everything on the menu but anal. She has nice natural A cups so if you are into big boobs be aware of that. I can only assume that her services have not changed.

  14. #494

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lina at MCE? I might check her out this week.
    I saw her on her first day. Very cute with a beautiful body. She was quite willing and everything was on the table but anal (although she did not object to FIA). Very nice BBBJCIM (she did spit but who cares).

    She was very reserved during the session. She did say she was tired (I was one of her first appointments of the day) and she complained of having a slight cold. But I think mainly she was just new and has not figured out the whole escort thing yet. If you are looking for an enthusiastic partner, I would look elsewhere until she gains more experience.

  15. #493

    Lina at MCE

    Anyone see Lina at MCE? I might check her out this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape