Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #488

    Carly

    I saw Carly yesterday from MCE in Chicago. I receive the room number and I knock on the door and she is dress in a little outfit of a babycow. She is a trip. She said, Hi Daddy and I am thinking wow. She is great and funny personality. She starts making out with me for 10 minutes. I show I. D and jump in the shower. She starts sucking my dick using no hands with great eye contact, oh daddy I like sucking your dick. Damn. Then I went down on her and she had a couple o's. She does not fake anything. We did 69 and after 10 minutes she had another o. She put the cover on and I did every position I could think of. She was riding me and I was about to unload and she shallow every drop. She is different then alot of women I seen. She is wild, kinky and very outgoing. Go she her and you will have fun.

  2. #487

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvb  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of seeing Cindy. Any feed back. Does she do BBBJ, cim, Greek, etc. Just so I know what to expect.
    I've seen Cindy a while back (last year when she was here) and she has quite the body! She is definitely a pro. At first it was CBJ, but to start second round I asked for BBBJ, and she asked that I shower first, so I did, and I was rewarded. Don't expect DFK with her and she specifically asked that I do not CIM, so I respected her wishes. I don't know about greek. She's hot, great body, although performance was slightly rushed. I would repeat just because I had a strong attraction to her and she was nice, very down to earth.

  3. #486

    Angellis

    Anybody seen girls from Angellis or from their city channel? How is Cameron, Milena or anybody else? Any review is appreciated.

  4. #485

    Allison and Klaudia MCE

    Can anyone provide feedback on these 2? They are not scheduled often and I was thinking of seeing one of them.

  5. #484

    ECE cindy

    I'm thinking of seeing Cindy. Any feed back. Does she do BBBJ, cim, Greek, etc. Just so I know what to expect.

  6. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    For me it's been a tough choice between Evelyn and Aubrey, both of these hotties rock!
    You've shown to be pretty blunt with your reviews. Would love to hear your opinions on how those two compare to MCE models?

  7. #482

    Emilia was her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    What is this English chick's name? I'm a sucker for the accent.
    Emilia was amazing. I recall her skills. She does something that summer does. When she dives into your cock with her throat, she moves her body like a snake to get in there. So hot. Especially if you have her do it from the side. So you can finger that pussy. Gorgeous pussy. Saw summer Leah and that was a great reminder of a gorgeous tight blonde all American fuck. Loved it.

  8. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Evelyn, Evelyn, Evelyn! Early 20's, tight body, really laid back.
    For me it's been a tough choice between Evelyn and Aubrey, both of these hotties rock!

  9. #480

    That's the one I'm looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Evelyn, Evelyn, Evelyn! Early 20's, tight body, really laid back.
    Thanks for the rec.

  10. #479

    A little late

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I just recently started seeing girls at Michelle's and cannot agree more. Consistently great performance. I am trying to decide between Evelyn and Leigh and Gina for a "date" tomorrow and am wondering whether anyone can offer recommendations. Thanks in advance.
    Evelyn, Evelyn, Evelyn! Early 20's, tight body, really laid back.

  11. #478

    Michelle's recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDuffy  [View Original Post]
    Another vote for Michelle's. I've been a client there for over six years and have never had any issues with their girls. All gorgeous, they live up to their photos and very hot when you see them. Nick the owner and booker is one hell of a guy, never a hassle. Great agency, and the prices are very competitive.
    Would love to try them. Can you recommend some of your favorites on their roster right now?

    Thanks!

  12. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I just recently started seeing girls at Michelle's and cannot agree more. Consistently great performance. I am trying to decide between Evelyn and Leigh and Gina for a "date" tomorrow and am wondering whether anyone can offer recommendations. Thanks in advance.
    Another vote for Michelle's. I've been a client there for over six years and have never had any issues with their girls. All gorgeous, they live up to their photos and very hot when you see them. Nick the owner and booker is one hell of a guy, never a hassle. Great agency, and the prices are very competitive.

  13. #476

    EEC April

    Had a date with April.

    Hot Columbian girl. Huge tits, nice round ass with tiny waste. Beautiful face and sexy accent.

    DATY, LFK, BBBJ and all the positions. Prob allowed MSOG but I'm normally a one shot and done.

    Would reccomend, and I think she's only here for a few days.

  14. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    One of their new girls commutes in from England. Every girl I've ever seen there matches the pic and I've seen most of them by now.
    They took it down. It was for Cindy. All good.

  15. #474

    Chloe Love

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Sandra at Modeling Avenue lists a Chloe Love. Does anyone know if that's the same girl who worked for her in the past. I think she had many very positive reviews. If it is her, have any of you seen her?
    Yeah it's the same one. She's well worth it. Great ass and tits, nice BBBJ and a pretty cool chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape