Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #522

    Brittney (Michelle's)

    I finally saw Brittney, and she was worth seeing. Nick is great to deal with, and I made my way to the convenient Gold Coast spot. Brittney opened the door, and she's more latina and a tiny bit heavier and older than the pictures indicate, but I don't mean any of those in a negative way. She's very confident, and we laughed as we chatted, and got to know each other. We started kissing, mostly LFK, and she's very tender and sweet as a kisser. I love giving head, so I made my way down, and she seemed to very much enjoy my ministrations. She eagerly returned the favor, and she's quite good at the BBBJ. We suited me up, and she got on top. She's not as tight as someone younger, but she worked me really hard, and we never made it to another position, with my coming hard with her on top. She was lovely, but I'm going to sample some of the other ladies in Michelle's roster before repeating.

  2. #521

    Emilia at MEC

    Newbie here. My first post is a review of Emilia from MEC. She is listed as 5'5 & 110 lbs. This is completely accurate as are her pics. What the stats don't tell you is how engaging and sweet she is. I booked a 1. 5 hour outcall and it was worth having the extra time. Emilia has a British accent and a sexy manner that one can get swept up by. She offered the full range of services that seem standard with MEC. Don't hesitate if you're thinking about her. I had an appt booked with Autumn the next day but had to cancel. Note that theres a standard cancellation fee but it's a fair deal considering the level of service and professionalism from the agency. Next time I hope to see a couple others on the MEC roster.

  3. #520

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by GmMan1221  [View Original Post]
    I saw Carly yesterday from MCE in Chicago. I receive the room number and I knock on the door and she is dress in a little outfit of a babycow. She is a trip. She said, Hi Daddy and I am thinking wow. She is great and funny personality. She starts making out with me for 10 minutes. I show I. D and jump in the shower. She starts sucking my dick using no hands with great eye contact, oh daddy I like sucking your dick. Damn. Then I went down on her and she had a couple o's. She does not fake anything. We did 69 and after 10 minutes she had another o. She put the cover on and I did every position I could think of. She was riding me and I was about to unload and she shallow every drop. She is different then alot of women I seen. She is wild, kinky and very outgoing. Go she her and you will have fun.
    You did not give any indication of her looks or her body??

  4. #519

    EEC Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Why haven't you shared any of your experiences on the board? Instead, you use your one and only post to ask a question. You have to give a little to get.
    Its simply my choice not every person who eats from a restaurant writes a review about it. I feel the same way whether someone reviews or not that is them expressing their choice. I am simply asking for assistance if you or anyone else would like to provide it about how to get back in contact with EEC.

    Thank you.

  5. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by Catatonic  [View Original Post]
    Who would be the other 2 in your top 3?
    I would say Autumn and Agnes. Autumn is just really cool girl and super pretty with very nice body, and Agnes has an absolutely perfect body and gives great head. Kylie if you are in to over the top PSE, but that's not my cup of tea. Too old.

  6. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Michelle's is reputable and has been in business for ages. I've seen both Annabelle and Charlize separately (Annabelle maybe a year ago, Charlize 6 months ago), both look great and both were awesome GFE sessions.

    In general you won't go wrong with Michelle's. I've been seeing girls from there for almost 10 years and with the exception of one mediocre experience a few years ago, the rest have been awesome
    Thank for the response. I'm waiting to hear back from the agency. Apparently office is closed on weekend.

  7. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    Did you complain to the agency and if so what was their response?
    I've learned my lesson on complaining to agencies. There are always a few bad apples. No need to jeopardize future meetings with the good ones.

  8. #515

    Agency response?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost312  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT on this one. Stay away. Photos are definitely old, she has gained a little weight (and aged) since then, though not a terrible amount. No LFK, No DFK, No CBJ, No BBBJ. If you have that extensive a No list, you probably shouldn't be in this job. Decent HJ but I think I give myself better ones. As soon as we finished she began sending hints that I should leave / started getting dressed herself. Was in my car halfway through my time. In terms of value, close to the worst I've ever seen.

    If you are going to see her, ask about a half hour rate.
    Did you complain to the agency and if so what was their response?

  9. #514

    Michelle's

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    How is this agency? I heard it has been a Chicago for a while. Are they easy and honest to deal with? I might book Annabelle and Charize for a threesome. They look very attractive to me. Anyone have intel on the girl or advice in dealing with this agency?
    Michelle's is reputable and has been in business for ages. I've seen both Annabelle and Charlize separately (Annabelle maybe a year ago, Charlize 6 months ago), both look great and both were awesome GFE sessions.

    In general you won't go wrong with Michelle's. I've been seeing girls from there for almost 10 years and with the exception of one mediocre experience a few years ago, the rest have been awesome

  10. #513

    Top 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by BudLover99  [View Original Post]
    Saw Madison from MCE today. Really cool girl. Great body and really pretty face. Cute slight southern accent to go along with a nice tight pussy and enthusiastic deep throat is great combination. She was totally cool like I said and really into the session. I would recommend her and would repeat if get a chance before she heads back down south in a few weeks. She makes my top 3 fav list from MCE, and I have seen quite a few of their girls.
    Who would be the other 2 in your top 3?

  11. #512

    Valentina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvb  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing Valentina which I know she has jumped around a few agencies. Also Adrena who has that girl next door look. Any recommendations on both of them. What they allow or don't do?
    TOFTT on this one. Stay away. Photos are definitely old, she has gained a little weight (and aged) since then, though not a terrible amount. No LFK, No DFK, No CBJ, No BBBJ. If you have that extensive a No list, you probably shouldn't be in this job. Decent HJ but I think I give myself better ones. As soon as we finished she began sending hints that I should leave / started getting dressed herself. Was in my car halfway through my time. In terms of value, close to the worst I've ever seen.

    If you are going to see her, ask about a half hour rate.

  12. #511

    Madison MCE.

    Saw Madison from MCE today. Really cool girl. Great body and really pretty face. Cute slight southern accent to go along with a nice tight pussy and enthusiastic deep throat is great combination. She was totally cool like I said and really into the session. I would recommend her and would repeat if get a chance before she heads back down south in a few weeks. She makes my top 3 fav list from MCE, and I have seen quite a few of their girls.

  13. #510

    Michelle's

    How is this agency? I heard it has been a Chicago for a while. Are they easy and honest to deal with? I might book Annabelle and Charize for a threesome. They look very attractive to me. Anyone have intel on the girl or advice in dealing with this agency?

  14. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if Alena is accurate going from face pic. Thank you though!
    100% accurate. She is a sweetheart.

  15. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if Alena is accurate going from face pic. Thank you though!
    Ah, I haven't seen a ton of their girls, but face pics have been accurate so far for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape