Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 552 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 8274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6219
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Jh6401  [View Original Post]
    She sounds too cheap and WSW is out of context of area, is she a meth head still got her teeth? I don't monger much but usually I do business on the Hottie Gallery with spoiled pretty young ones that needs shopping money.
    Yes she does.

    They are not perfect has she has a few rotten ones but most hillbillies and Britons have bad teeth.

    Her low cost is because she is new to the game and to LA.

    She texted me last night saying she was on Harbor Blvd in OC so she's getting around fast.

    You boys better get her before she starts jacking up her rates.

  2. #6218

    Country Fried WSW

    She sounds too cheap and WSW is out of context of area, is she a meth head still got her teeth? I don't monger much but usually I do business on the Hottie Gallery with spoiled pretty young ones that needs shopping money.

  3. #6217
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Country Fried WSW

    I hit Fig on Friday night and ran into a 30's WSW with great legs from Ohio.

    She said she wouldn't take anything less then $40 for half / half.

    I said I only had $30 on me.

    She jumped in.

    Drove to a secluded spot away from Fig and pulled out my meat hammer.

    She didn't hesitant to start polishing my tool.

    Once I was stiffer then a groom on his wedding night I told her to bend over.

    I slide insider her as naked a jaybird.

    She was firm and wet and obviously has kid because took every massive inch without flinching.

    I took my time and rode her like a llanero.

    As soon as my balls started to tighten up I asked if she could get pregnant.

    She said no, her tubes were tied.

    [Unsafe Sex Bragging deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!

  4. #6216

    Sunday on Fig

    After the cops kicked everyone out of hazard headed to fig at around 4 to 5 not many SWs on the main street. 88 to 92 were packed with SWs. Also I have a favor to ask many of you truck drivers find a need to use your high beams can you guy try to avoid doing so when your riding around the small streets.

  5. #6215

    This is ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    Drove around a couple hours searching for WSW. Lots of talent everywhere and no cops anywhere, seemingly. I almost picked up a LSW at hottie gallery, and then saw a brunette WSW with frizzy long hair and denim shorts south of Manchester but she got picked up right before I could talk to her. Never saw her again. There was a black haired WSW wearing a corset that pushed her tits up, they look like they might be bolted on. Very pretty face and seemed to have a good attitude. I was going to pick her up at the hottie gallery but decided to take one more drive south and I'm glad I did. Found a gem. Tall blonde WSW probably mid 20's legs for days, nice natural tits pretty face, almost has a kirsten dunst look to her. She was pretty quiet after I picked her up and we did the cop check and negotiating. We took it back to that notel close to Gage. Several positions, no holding the condom, she even kinda got into it. Never rushed me. Her lingerie was sexy AF. I'd def repeat and got her number. She says she's only out there once or twice a month so I guess I lucked out. Be safe everyone!
    I have lived on the fig for the last six months and seen exactly one fuckable WSW. This dud goes out there and sees 4?

  6. #6214

    Just came in from Fig

    Drove around a couple hours searching for WSW. Lots of talent everywhere and no cops anywhere, seemingly. I almost picked up a LSW at hottie gallery, and then saw a brunette WSW with frizzy long hair and denim shorts south of Manchester but she got picked up right before I could talk to her. Never saw her again. There was a black haired WSW wearing a corset that pushed her tits up, they look like they might be bolted on. Very pretty face and seemed to have a good attitude. I was going to pick her up at the hottie gallery but decided to take one more drive south and I'm glad I did. Found a gem. Tall blonde WSW probably mid 20's legs for days, nice natural tits pretty face, almost has a kirsten dunst look to her. She was pretty quiet after I picked her up and we did the cop check and negotiating. We took it back to that notel close to Gage. Several positions, no holding the condom, she even kinda got into it. Never rushed me. Her lingerie was sexy AF. I'd def repeat and got her number. She says she's only out there once or twice a month so I guess I lucked out. Be safe everyone!

  7. #6213

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    The whole foods on olive and like 8th is open.

    The tuna sandwiches at the cherry pick cafe are huge.

    There is a farmers market, I forget which day.
    Hey,

    You are too much, keep it up.

    Mondo.

  8. #6212

    News

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerseeker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent downtown news. ?
    The whole foods on olive and like 8th is open.

    The tuna sandwiches at the cherry pick cafe are huge.

    There is a farmers market, I forget which day.

  9. #6211
    Does anyone have any recent downtown news. ?

  10. #6210

    Alameda track.

    Very familiar with alameda track, today at 5 am there were only 1 BSW, 1 WSW and another spinner BSW.

    Didn't like what I saw.

    Came back at 6 am and there was about 6 BSW and 3 LSW and the same WSW.

    Two very tall BSW with great asses and DD, one short Latina with an amazing rack.

    There was a gorgeous BSW and then a light skinned LSW about 5'8 but was elusive as hell.

    She was wearing camo pants, every time Uturned she was on the opposite side or walking away.

    And with gridlock there it was near impossible to approach her.

    LE showed up at 6:10 am 3 patrols and left empty handed.

    Hi have seen a lot of activity on Wednesday's.

  11. #6209

    Alameda

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider1206  [View Original Post]
    Today it was quiet but Friday's it's packed.
    What's the cross streets? Thanks.

  12. #6208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    This Lakewood, or Artesia are like a myth these days. Almost like ancient times when it used to be working.

    I had about 5-6 really good fun ladies I met on Artesia and Coke, also east of Lakewood, and west of Downey. Some really good ones.

    One even more rare one was off Paramount driving from fixing my car mid day on a Saturday maybe 11 am passing some apartments. Looks like she lived there and just walked outside and started to strut, I think I passed just at that moment and turned down street, off we went. She talked of how her kids were at home LOL and how she did this and that in life, married to some athlete or something far out, I believed her. Awesome BBBJ cim with her. All these were 5-10 yrs ago, it's been DEAD whenever I've looked in the past 5 yrs.

    Consider yourself lucky if yo get a hit on those streets, buy a lotto ticket after jajajaja.

    XOXO.
    Good to know. Glad you are still around. I'm not in LA nor near LBB much anymore, but someone, don't remember and I erase them sent me a PM about Kia, saying they thought they saw her on LBB. I doubt it, and I wonder what she would look like this many years later. Take care man.

  13. #6207
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    Nice find. People get lucky every so often.

    Once I found a LSW in the city of Bellflower on Artesia near the corner of Lakewood. A rarity these days, but the best ones are the ones when you're not looking.
    This Lakewood, or Artesia are like a myth these days. Almost like ancient times when it used to be working.

    I had about 5-6 really good fun ladies I met on Artesia and Coke, also east of Lakewood, and west of Downey. Some really good ones.

    One even more rare one was off Paramount driving from fixing my car mid day on a Saturday maybe 11 am passing some apartments. Looks like she lived there and just walked outside and started to strut, I think I passed just at that moment and turned down street, off we went. She talked of how her kids were at home LOL and how she did this and that in life, married to some athlete or something far out, I believed her. Awesome BBBJ cim with her. All these were 5-10 yrs ago, it's been DEAD whenever I've looked in the past 5 yrs.

    Consider yourself lucky if yo get a hit on those streets, buy a lotto ticket after jajajaja.

    XOXO.

  14. #6206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonjammer  [View Original Post]
    Now I don't think this street is even a track but driving home yesterday I see this BSW just north of rosecrans. Now I didn't know at first she even was one so drove by and hit her up if she needed a ride and straight up asks me if I want a date? So cautiously I ask her to just get in my car just in case it's a setup or sting you know. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop and ask me to touch her tits so don't mind if I do. She wants 50 for CBJ and 100 for FS and I'm like nope forget it but counter with 30 for BJ and she's down. So off we go and find a place to park and she gets right to sucking. Good girl. I'm not to found of CBJ but hey had no time to fuck at that time. All in all not bad. Going to go see if I can fuck her today.
    Nice find. People get lucky every so often.

    Once I found a LSW in the city of Bellflower on Artesia near the corner of Lakewood. A rarity these days, but the best ones are the ones when you're not looking.

  15. #6205

    Lakewood Blvd

    Now I don't think this street is even a track but driving home yesterday I see this BSW just north of rosecrans. Now I didn't know at first she even was one so drove by and hit her up if she needed a ride and straight up asks me if I want a date? So cautiously I ask her to just get in my car just in case it's a setup or sting you know. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop and ask me to touch her tits so don't mind if I do. She wants 50 for CBJ and 100 for FS and I'm like nope forget it but counter with 30 for BJ and she's down. So off we go and find a place to park and she gets right to sucking. Good girl. I'm not to found of CBJ but hey had no time to fuck at that time. All in all not bad. Going to go see if I can fuck her today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape