Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 472 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7074
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #504
    I think you meant post #335. I would love to see her but I donthave the skills you have. Every website or contact I see are either scammers or priced skyhigh ($500 for 30 mins). I would love tofind any girl close for $30 a visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...184&viewfull=1#post3874184.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    Things has forced me to go back and take a look at those that I did not session with. These are the second chances that did not work out the first time. All these websites out today are not equal to one craigslist, or the original backpage. You can check her first post #342.

    Well, we finally made it happen. I wasn't quite thrill (has to be covered). Two months ago when I first saw her, her body looks banging. Face still looks the same. Found out she's a low-key crackhead. I'm not sure if crystal meth or crack. Her face from a scale of 1-10, I'd give her a 2.

    CBJ. CFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 31.

  2. #503

    September 16, 2018

    El Cajon, CA.

    Things has forced me to go back and take a look at those that I did not session with. These are the second chances that did not work out the first time. All these websites out today are not equal to one craigslist, or the original backpage. You can check her first post #342.

    Well, we finally made it happen. I wasn't quite thrill (has to be covered). Two months ago when I first saw her, her body looks banging. Face still looks the same. Found out she's a low-key crackhead. I'm not sure if crystal meth or crack. Her face from a scale of 1-10, I'd give her a 2.

    CBJ. CFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 31.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_234394793235mzawmdq1nti2oa.jpg‎  

  3. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    So, this girl is still around and in the process of exhorting two cars from a couple of guys and is in need of a new home to stay with her dogs rent free. She likes to gamble so you may see her at a casino if you go there. Watch out and don't get too close or you may end up in a bad situation.

    This information is from the link below;"This girl goes by the name of Ashley * * (Ashley * is using Facebook to hook where she also posting her kid photos. She is a sneaky trick, will tell you sad tales of being in jail and asking for money. She doesn't show up on time or perform what is promised. She then will stalk and find your girlfriend to extort you out of some cash. Her husband is her long distant pimp. Sends him cash. Buyer be aware of this girl living in San Diego!" She also is going by the name Barbie.

    Barbie. https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/s...d-exposing-the.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kic-kass...an-diego-54856
    Oh god. Thank god she flaked on me a few weeks ago. Scary stuff.

  4. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I haven't listened to any of the videos, I had the volume off. She's got a nice backside but $225 for a hh is a bit much.

    http://www.f-cklist.com/nudes-gallery/

    https://twitter.com/TheFListBook/media
    OK, I got the photo, basically a $150 per hour gal that charges twice that much.

  5. #500

    Stalking

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    She then will stalk and find your girlfriend to extort you out of some cash.
    Unless you allow her access to your personal info, I don't understand how this can be possible.

  6. #499

    No temptation here for me

    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    When I seen her she had no enthusiasm and wasn't even showered. Dirty ass room and damn dog layed on the other bed and watched. Weird experience. I counldnt even bust a nut. YMMV.
    Tats, face hardware, and dogs: what could go wrong?

  7. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Having choices and options is a gift. Don't contact just one.
    Where do you go for the options? Seems the old sites are gone or spam.

  8. #497
    Thanks for the heads up! I just put her on my list of people I would like to meet this week. She had some good reviews on TER that are now archived on cityxguide.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    So, this girl is still around and in the process of exhorting two cars from a couple of guys and is in need of a new home to stay with her dogs rent free. She likes to gamble so you may see her at a casino if you go there. Watch out and don't get too close or you may end up in a bad situation....

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kic-kass...an-diego-54856

  9. #496

    Barbie. Tricking Johns And Exposing Them In San Diego

    So, this girl is still around and in the process of exhorting two cars from a couple of guys and is in need of a new home to stay with her dogs rent free. She likes to gamble so you may see her at a casino if you go there. Watch out and don't get too close or you may end up in a bad situation.

    This information is from the link below;"This girl goes by the name of Ashley * * (Ashley * is using Facebook to hook where she also posting her kid photos. She is a sneaky trick, will tell you sad tales of being in jail and asking for money. She doesn't show up on time or perform what is promised. She then will stalk and find your girlfriend to extort you out of some cash. Her husband is her long distant pimp. Sends him cash. Buyer be aware of this girl living in San Diego!" She also is going by the name Barbie.

    Barbie. https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/s...d-exposing-the.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kic-kass...an-diego-54856
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barbie.jpg‎   barbie 2.PNG‎   Barbie 3.jpg‎  

  10. #495

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMistake  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago. It's her in the pics. Service was good. She had dogs with her. I love dogs so we had a good connection. She does wear wigs. I've tried contacting her recently but she won't answer.
    When I seen her she had no enthusiasm and wasn't even showered. Dirty ass room and damn dog layed on the other bed and watched. Weird experience. I counldnt even bust a nut. YMMV.

  11. #494

    Harley

    So just so I'm clear, you're saying she asks 2. 4 for a massage with a HE? Doesn't matter how hot she looks, dudes really pay that?

    Quote Originally Posted by VRBlonde  [View Original Post]
    Only a HJ. You can't do much. However, she is pretty attractive.

  12. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    She sounds a little bitchy to me. May have been this video, or another one, in which she seemed to have that attitude. She asked 350 for while and then lowered to 300.
    I haven't listened to any of the videos, I had the volume off. She's got a nice backside but $225 for a hh is a bit much.

    http://www.f-cklist.com/nudes-gallery/

    https://twitter.com/TheFListBook/media

  13. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Really? Tried contacting someone last night and it didn't workout loll.
    Having choices and options is a gift. Don't contact just one.

  14. #491
    Only a HJ. You can't do much. However, she is pretty attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Any info about her services and appearance? Feel free to PM details. Thanks.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ley-rose-white

  15. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Really? Tried contacting someone last night and it didn't workout loll.
    Did you look at the handle of the guy who posted that opinion?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape