Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 472 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7070
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #485

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/holly-es...n-beach-384360

    She's really hot and it feels like a fake.

  2. #484

    Jackie Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by YoDaddy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever visited jackie brown.

    40up.com.sandiego. listcrawler.com.
    I've seen her. She isn't very attractive, but she's very nice and has great BBBJ skills. She's also clean and lives in a decent area. If you want specifics, just PM me.

  3. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    She sounds a little bitchy to me. May have been this video, or another one, in which she seemed to have that attitude. She asked 350 for while and then lowered to 300.
    Yes, bitchy is the key word with her. Definitely won't repeat.

  4. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Never met her but I remember some reporting she's pretty wild in a good way.
    https://xhamster.com/videos/schahrza...escort-5700833
    She sounds a little bitchy to me. May have been this video, or another one, in which she seemed to have that attitude. She asked 350 for while and then lowered to 300.

  5. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
    Never met her but I remember some reporting she's pretty wild in a good way.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/schahrza...escort-5700833

  6. #480

  7. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin22  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago. It's her in the pics. Service was good. She had dogs with her. I love dogs so we had a good connection. She does wear wigs. I've tried contacting her recently but she won't answer.

  8. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    What exactly are you curious about?

    She's unattractive and wants $500 an hour.

    Its pretty straight forward.
    There is no reason to be a Richard. My curiosity stems from the fact that she charges a very high fee based on her looks. She claims to have hundreds of clients, so I am curious as to what she does that makes the $500 even reasonable. It is as simple as that.

  9. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...5-6a9c4f2bba52

    Post caught my eye, esp GFE offerings. Contacted by text late at night but couldn't make hookup happen. Tried again in the morning. Sent me to Golden Hill address. Hosts out of her microscopic apartment on unmade bed which takes up almost the entire room. Very friendly young AA girl. Dreds, a 5-6 on looks. Thin, boobs nothing to write home about. Chit-chat, got undressed. Shaved kitty. Left donation. Got comfy, out comes the hat for the non-BBBJ. Protested a little but not worth it. Good effort but a CBJ is still a CBJ. Did the deed in mish. Blew in cover. Done. Tissues to clean up. No wipes, no shower. Had to ask to use sink after the adventure getting to the BR in rear of 'apartment'.

    Pics look like her.

    Not as advertised.

    Standard CFS visit for 1. 5 benjis. Not inclined to repeat.
    Definitely doesn't sound worth it and possibly false advertisement.

  10. #476

    Aubrey

    First post here. Anyone know her: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1328897.

  11. #475

    Raven

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...5-6a9c4f2bba52

    Post caught my eye, esp GFE offerings. Contacted by text late at night but couldn't make hookup happen. Tried again in the morning. Sent me to Golden Hill address. Hosts out of her microscopic apartment on unmade bed which takes up almost the entire room. Very friendly young AA girl. Dreds, a 5-6 on looks. Thin, boobs nothing to write home about. Chit-chat, got undressed. Shaved kitty. Left donation. Got comfy, out comes the hat for the non-BBBJ. Protested a little but not worth it. Good effort but a CBJ is still a CBJ. Did the deed in mish. Blew in cover. Done. Tissues to clean up. No wipes, no shower. Had to ask to use sink after the adventure getting to the BR in rear of 'apartment'.

    Pics look like her.

    Not as advertised.

    Standard CFS visit for 1. 5 benjis. Not inclined to repeat.

  12. #474
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
    What exactly are you curious about?

    She's unattractive and wants $500 an hour.

    Its pretty straight forward.

  13. #473

    Cheap guy / Scharzad

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
    Never seen her. Have seen nothing but positive reviews.

    http://www.f-cklist.com/?utm_source=...re_escorts.htm

  14. #472

    Schahrzad Morgan

    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,

  15. #471

    Harley Rose

    Any info about her services and appearance? Feel free to PM details. Thanks.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ley-rose-white

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape